User Tag List

Page 1177 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 177 677 1077 1127 1167 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1187 1227 1277 1677 2177 ... LastLast
Results 17,641 to 17,655 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I make mine almost exactly and just a couple of thin pieces of cheese (usually marble) they do taste like the Twisters!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    The best is to do them with a tortilla, lettuce mixed with mayo, tomato, pepper and salt. Tastes almost like the twisters from KFC which we loved but were just ridiculously expensive for what you got. Now I have a craving and think I am going to need to make some since I just bought some chicken strips and have tortillas in the freezer!!
    harbie and Crochetlady like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I asked DH what he wanted fo dinner so......hot dogs it is with a salad if course.

I have chicken boobs marinating in a Thai Chili/garlic/soy sauce/and lea and perrings for tomorrow's dinner after a long day of work. I'll serve with garlic rice and a salad.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Tonight is date night and he is making a wonderful pasta that he made a few months ago. It had real bacon in it. It was so good! Can't wait!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I've been tweaking my old stand by comfort recipes with much success so for dinner tonight and probably a few more meals over the w/e I made a very large Shepherd's Pie using x-tra lean ground beef, veggies, fresh herbs but snuck in ground golden flaxseed meal, ground chia seed powder and hemp hearts ( all organic ) for extra nutrition and then heaped mashed cauliflower/organic coconut milk mixture on the top. DD said she could not believe it wasn't mashed potato it was so creamy and tasty!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I made the chicken thighs I was marinating and served it with the leftover mac&cheese with a salad.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Linguini with tomato sauce.
    ROMEO, harbie, Crochetlady and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Wings!!! I was suppose to make them yesterday evening but had Wendy's instead!! lol..so I have a full tray of fresh chicken wings. I cut off the tip and discard and separate the wing and drumette pieces...then I put them in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, fresh cracked pepper, garlic powder and a pinch of cayenne (just for a kick), then spread them on a lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for prob 60+mins, I turn them every 15 mins or so until they are really crispy & caramelized. Then I finish with a sauce, sometimes honey garlic or bbq sauce or even butter/hot sauce. I think this evening I will just use diane's chicken & rib sauce to keep it easy. So then I baste the wings every 10 mins with the sauce, turning and basting until they are done to my liking--all sticky & crispy & yummy!
    Natalka, ROMEO, harbie and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

We're having sloppy joes.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Dh's work gave him 2 club seat tickets to the Vancouver vs Anaheim game tonight so we are heading into town early to have done dinner first but not sure where yet.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oven baked asian inspired chicken wings and veggie stir fried noodles.
    Natalka, Crochetlady and KelJo like this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

DH (who doesn't care for fish) is not home tonight, so I made poached salmon for DS. For him I don't do much for seasonings, just cooked it in a bit of water with some maple syrup and tonight, Lawry's seasoning salt. Salmon was on sale at Costco recently, bags of salmon that are individually frozen, very handy for when we're having something that he won't like (like chili or other spicy foods). I can take out one piece for him, cook from frozen.

I haven't had supper myself yet, but in the fridge I have cooked chicken thighs (that I plan to make into quesadillas in Taco Bell crunchwrap style - a tortilla all folded in around chicken and taco seasoning and some veggies, grilled on my Cuisinart grill). I looked up how to fold a tortilla to hold all the things, looking forward to trying it out. Also bought ground beef at Costco, made sloppy joes last night, and have some leftovers for tomorrow. Did another pound of ground beef with homemade taco seasoning (which I might use instead of the chicken in the tortillas), and have nearly another pound of ground beef still to use for something, maybe burgers or meatballs for the freezer.
    Last edited by Zonny; Sun, Mar 30th, 2014 at 04:10 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Leftover BBQ chicken, salad etc. Basically whatever we find in the fridge to go with it-after having company all weekend a lazy dinner sounds good to me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

for lunch, i had spaghetti with roasted peppers and sausage, topped with fresh parm

for dinner, i'm making pan fried sole and making meatloaf for tomorrow.

note to self: never buy sole again!! taste horrible and bad texture for frying

stick with what you know, like tilapia, salmon and trout
    Last edited by frugal50; Sun, Mar 30th, 2014 at 08:03 PM.
    Natalka, Crochetlady and KelJo like this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

when we change our attitude, we change our lives

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

We went to cost today and of course dh wanted a hot dog so tonight will be a light and fresh salad for dinner

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I got food poisoning from the chef salad that I ate this morning at Husky. I'm attempting fluids and a few soda crackers. Don't know what else I can manage right now. Extra sucky because I was studying for the university exam that I am writing tomorrow afternoon. I was already having issues with my leg and a nasty migraine before these symptoms started.

Dh is making M&C with ham for the rest of the family.
    Crochetlady and KelJo like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Thread Information