User Tag List

Page 1223 of 2550 FirstFirst ... 223 723 1123 1173 1213 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1233 1273 1323 1723 2223 ... LastLast
Results 18,331 to 18,345 of 38237
Like Tree169081Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

two here managed to catch a summer cold, so I made a roast pan size of homemade chicken soup, then for the real eats I baked crumb coated chicken thighs, cooked up cabbage, beets, broccoli, mini red potatoes and carrots for sides.

babies teach us acceptance

DVDs, Gifts, Jewelry, + Collectables Direct's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

bangers and mash!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

homemade macaroni & cheese, mandarin spinach salad & lemon sherbet that is out of this world.

That is me taken care of.

My son is not going to be home & dh is having a burger & fries as he does not like any of the items on my menu. He can BBQ his burger & even throw in some frozen onion rings with his fries. (I am annoyed with him at the moment too!

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I have a lot of ground beef in the freezer that I need to start using up..it's s cooler day so maybe make spaghetti with a meat sauce & meatballs!! (save some of the meat sauce for yummy nachos another day!)

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Last night we had BBQ Steak with grilled Zucchini, Portabellos, Baked Potato and Sauteed Onions.

Tonight not sure yet, it has been raining off and on all day so will probably need to come up with something we can cook in doors.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It has been so long since I made a big batch of fried rice. We had sworn off the " white " foods for quite a while now but I have that big bag of Tilda Basmati rice I wanted to use up. It turned out so great! Put diced onion, celery, carrots, tossed in frozen sweetlets, and diced up bits of a pork tenderloin I roasted for good measure. I really tried to limit the soya sauce ( evil salt! lol ) but it just is not the same without it.
    Saved a 1/3 of the batch of plain rice to make what we call Spanish rice later. It really is just like rice cooked in a spaghetti sauce, no meat at all but my kids seem to love it. That is our carbs covered, Tomorrow we will have to eat vegetables. ha ha

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Beef Tournadoes with homemade greek potatoes, brussel sprouts tossed with sauteed mushrooms, onions and a touch of garlic and a nice garden salad. For dessert, made a Key Lime pie this morning.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fried chicken breast (boneless and skinless) sauté in cream of mushroom soup with mashed potatoes and corn.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Yesterday I took my teens grocery shopping with me and the boy wonder spotted a can of Campbells Cheese soup. He picked it up and saw the recipe on it was for "Cheesy Mexican Beef Skillet" (or something like that) and asked if he could make it for the family for dinner. After I popped my eyeballs back into my head and picked my chin up off the floor of the store, we went through and got the very simple ingredients to make it. I already had a jar of salsa at home so I let my daughter pick out the pasta that would go into it (she felt it needed to have a unique type of pasta so she chose ziti) We got the ground beef and the beef broth and headed for home before he could change his mind. I wasnt sure if I was going to like this mish mash of stuff but it was so easy for him to cook (with moms guidance of course) and I will totally admit it was freaking amazing. Not exactly a healthy meal but I was so happy that he wanted to do this that I wasnt going to say a word about that! This is the recipe that was on the can except it didnt call for the green peppers and celery that this does
    http://www.cookwithcampbells.ca/en-c...beefpasta.aspx

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have been roasting a picnic ham since lunch time. We will have it with canned pineapple, and leftovers. Lots of leftovers in the fridge right now, whole wheat pasta, rice, chicken and mushroom Alfredo, tomato sauce, veggies, etc.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Chicken thighs, mashed new potatoes, salad. Trying to eat properly and stay on target is hard!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    Yesterday I took my teens grocery shopping with me and the boy wonder spotted a can of Campbells Cheese soup. He picked it up and saw the recipe on it was for "Cheesy Mexican Beef Skillet" (or something like that) and asked if he could make it for the family for dinner. After I popped my eyeballs back into my head and picked my chin up off the floor of the store, we went through and got the very simple ingredients to make it. I already had a jar of salsa at home so I let my daughter pick out the pasta that would go into it (she felt it needed to have a unique type of pasta so she chose ziti) We got the ground beef and the beef broth and headed for home before he could change his mind. I wasnt sure if I was going to like this mish mash of stuff but it was so easy for him to cook (with moms guidance of course) and I will totally admit it was freaking amazing. Not exactly a healthy meal but I was so happy that he wanted to do this that I wasnt going to say a word about that! This is the recipe that was on the can except it didnt call for the green peppers and celery that this does
    http://www.cookwithcampbells.ca/en-c...beefpasta.aspx
    At this point the concern about it being not so healthy takes a back burner to your DS ( teen?!! ) wanting to cook dinner!! I love it. Encourage that all the way. ha ha

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Totally agree with WOB, small steps!

I'm just munching on a toasted fried bologna sandwich with fried onions.
    Supper is clear out the fridge - husband will have leftover pork in sauce, mashed potatoes, the rest of the sauteed onions on one of those, and his dessert will be what's left of the chicken carcass.
    Uh, HE is the one who calls that dessert, not me, lol!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am making chicken with a cranberry sauce on top and vegetable rice. I might make cupcakes for desert depending how warm it gets in here.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just chopped all my veggies and put supper in the slowcooker.
    Potatoes, carrots, and onions - added some broth, garlic powder, S+P, Italian seasoning.
    On top, marinated garlic drumsticks, put some seasoning salt on top.

In about an hour, it should smell amazing (and drive me nuts all day!).

It's going to hit 30+ today, thus the slowcooker meal!

I've never done chicken in the slowcooker before - I'm the type to like a bit of skin only when it's crunchy or sticky with sauce. However, husband likes it all. So I know it will come out soft this way, so just more fat for him (please, dude, eat more, gain more weight! He had put on a few pounds, and now stayed the same, gah!)

Thread Information