User Tag List

Page 171 of 654 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 169 170 171 172 173 181 221 271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I got an email that I was a potential winner of an international delight tumbler. clicked the link and figured out the answer. then double and triple checked the answer twice with a calculator. submit my answer and its wrong... seriously it was written out in a 4 part steps so it wasn't an order of operations issue and I followed the steps exactly.

oh well I already have 2 nice tumblers that i'm sure are probably better quality (a venti cold drink starbucks tumbler I got in a package train, and a tim hortons anniversary cold drink tumbler dh bought me.)
    ROMEO, cath007, MillieH and 1 others like this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
    Autism Mother Rant:

Today is my daughter's 8th birthday and I feel very depressed. I would have loved to throw her a themed birthday party, any type of party for that matter. I would have loved to let her choose her own birthday cake. I would have loved to let her choose her own birthday present. I would do anything just to make her happy on her birthday. But, it is very IRONIC, that as much as how, I would love to celebrate her birthday, and spend a ton of money, just like my parents did for me. My daughter is not even aware that today is her birthday. She is not even aware what a birthday means. And, so for today, I feel very depressed, woke up depressed, and is struggling with depression right now. It's just sad, really, REALLY SAD.

PS: This rant will repeat itself during the Christmas season.
    Hugs.
    Natalka, ROMEO, JadeAngel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    The famous Whiskas BOGO...Maxi given me the same problem ..it is written on the coupon that the taxes are covered and 1 bag cost less than the max value put in the coupon...9$ I think
    WM let me use a $3 coupon on the one bag of Whiskas and the BOGO coupon on the other bag, so I decided not to fight them on the taxes. They have told me before that they won't let me use two coupons (BOGO plus $ off other item). I was happy with the deal and they gave me a really hard time both times that I did this. Multiple people from customer service were called over both times and there was a line-up of people behind me. I still have the receipts.
    ROMEO and cath007 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh Jade, big hugs to you!

Can't you still have a lovely party for family and friends? All of you can celebrate with - and FOR - her!
    Happy Birthday wishes for your sweet little girl!

Thanks for the advice and the birthday wishes.

I would love to throw a party to "celebrate her" but she is bothered by noise, so any type of party is not even considerable. She won't be able to handle a lot of people talking at the same time, laughing or any type of music played in the background.

It's even hard to have family and friends over because even though they know she has autism, it's hard to explain to them every single behaviour that she is doing. Right now, she is obsessed with saying "Bye" to every single person that she sees, that it gets to the point of embarrassing and annoying. She also hums a lot, which sounds really weird if you don't know her. Most of her behaviour is not easily understandable unless you've lived with her for a while.
    Natalka, ROMEO, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by toronto166 View Post
    Oh Jade, I am so sorry. You just made me cry. Your post broke my heart. I will say one thing, you are blessed to have her in your life. You are an amazing mother.
    Thank you very much for your kind words. I just need to get through today and I'll be fine tomorrow.
    Natalka, ROMEO, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    Jade, I'm so sorry about that. Such a terrible feeling. Many hugs to you and happy birthday to your darling daughter.
    Thank you very much for the birthday greeting and kind words.
    cath007, trishka and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Hugs.
    Thanks a lot. I surely need that today.
    ROMEO, cath007 and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Autism Mother Rant:

Today is my daughter's 8th birthday and I feel very depressed. I would have loved to throw her a themed birthday party, any type of party for that matter. I would have loved to let her choose her own birthday cake. I would have loved to let her choose her own birthday present. I would do anything just to make her happy on her birthday. But, it is very IRONIC, that as much as how, I would love to celebrate her birthday, and spend a ton of money, just like my parents did for me. My daughter is not even aware that today is her birthday. She is not even aware what a birthday means. And, so for today, I feel very depressed, woke up depressed, and is struggling with depression right now. It's just sad, really, REALLY SAD.

PS: This rant will repeat itself during the Christmas season.
    Happy Birthday to your little girl!!!! Hope that regardless of her not knowing it's her Birthday, she had a good day anyway!
    Angela273, cath007 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Happy Birthday to your little girl!!!! Hope that regardless of her not knowing it's her Birthday, she had a good day anyway!
    Thank you very much for the birthday greeting! She was extra good today and enjoyed her birthday cake.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I cannot sleep. It has been 3 nights and I am getting annoyed.

Me + Not getting 9 or 10 hours beauty sleep = a VERY crabby person.
    Natalka, Angela273, GoJays and 4 others like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    WM let me use a $3 coupon on the one bag of Whiskas and the BOGO coupon on the other bag, so I decided not to fight them on the taxes. They have told me before that they won't let me use two coupons (BOGO plus $ off other item). I was happy with the deal and they gave me a really hard time both times that I did this. Multiple people from customer service were called over both times and there was a line-up of people behind me. I still have the receipts.
    I agree,you where Lucky to use 2 coupons,because it is not valid with other coupon. I guess I will have to fight for the taxes,I still have 2 days to use my coupons
    Angela273 and toronto166 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Thank you very much for the birthday greeting! She was extra good today and enjoyed her birthday cake.
    I understand.I have a cousin of 31 years old who have autist.Great that your little princess had a great day!!!! Happy Belated Birthday to her !!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

People should stop cooking at 4 AM. The smell is so overwheming my sense of smell I can't fall back at sleep.

WTF stop eating after midnight.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    People should stop cooking at 4 AM. The smell is so overwheming my sense of smell I can't fall back at sleep.

WTF stop eating after midnight.
    Sorry Decaf, THAT is exactly when I start most of my cooking marathons. The earlier the better for me, having many different prepared meals for the days ahead has always worked for us. Who is doing it at your place? I do know what you mean by the aroma wafting upstairs though, it can be overwhelming.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and francine1985 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I am still ranting about guilt trips from elderly patients- boss on vacation and I know it hurts to eat, or talk - you were all forewarned there are signs all over our office. I said sea salt & water, biotene mouthwash and even ambesol - not my fault you are too cheap to buy it - but don't call a few times a day to see if he is back - I gave you options and dentists close by but still too cheap to go - I guess drinking wine is frowned upon at work lol

Thread Information