User Tag List

Page 18 of 193 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Not sure if this counts...but only in a first world country can you walk down the street and see a fight between a homeless guy and an old man at 10am on a Sunday. Old man was shouting across the road at the homeless guy to get a job and stop begging people for money, homeless guy was telling him to shut the f*ck up and mind his own business because he wasn't begging for money, he was just sitting there telling people to have a good day. That went back and forth until the homeless guy told the old guy to come across the street so he could kick his a$$, then the old guy called him a lazy bum and told him to get a job again before he walked away...Like I don't understand what the old guy got from yelling at a homeless guy across the street...but okay??? This homeless guy is super nice though. He hangs out in the same spot during every jays game and has never asked for money outright (he has a little sign) but he is always telling people that pass buy to have a good day and stuff like that. Too bad nice people like him are homeless and are subject to that kind of abuse while a$$hats like that old guy probably have nicer things than most normal people and a nice warm comfy house to go home to at night but yet feel the need to attack people they don't know. Sometimes it's just not that easy to "get a job" and people shouldn't judge until they know why that person is in the position they are in. So that was my annoyance for the day yesterday...I was on my way to work and worked all night but still thinking about it now.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First world Problem: Workers compensation won't cover time missed from work to attend physio appointments (1 hour, 3 days a week). I wouldn't need physio if it wasn't for falling at work. I now have to use my own sick time to cover these appointments. I can't go before/after work as they work the same hours I do, and I can't go at lunch as I only get 30 mins and I need to eat.

Third world problem: Not having a job. Not having the sick time to cover medical appointments and having to take the time without pay.
    Natalka likes this.
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Was unemployed for 1 year. Incredibly demoralized. Depressed. Gained weight. Then turned down 2 month contract at prestigious company for full time in a completely new industry. Now my former boss calls me out of the blue at my current job and offers me a job at his new workplace! Stay in new business or go back to the old one?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you cannot eat and drink except water after 8 pm because a blood test tomorrow...and they are the hours you want to eat....(first world problem...nothing to eat...starvation)

When you see each month your bank account drop with your normal expenses.....(first world problem...they are poor..and much people dont have money)
    Natalka and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

When you think its a 'good idea' to remove acrylic nails yourself. A big NO-NO
    cath007 and wolfwoman like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I want chips and dip but there's none in the house and I'm already in my pj's.
    Natalka, cath007 and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

so much food in house that you can't decide what to eat so you eat nothing
    Just call me Wolfie

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Trying to force feed myself supper right now because I got called into job #2 earlier than usual so have to be out of the house at 4:30 and since it's only for one show I don't get a supper break. I won't get home until midnight and have to be up super early tomorrow for an appointment so now is the only time I have to actually eat before tomorrow morning even though I'm not even really hungry...
    wolfwoman likes this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Having 4 larger freezers full and still wanting to buy more frozen items
    cath007 and thriftygranny like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Having 4 larger freezers full and still wanting to buy more frozen items

lol.I can take 1 freezers imao!!!(joking)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

You want to make a snack before to go to bed...mmm cookies and milk sound good...except you forget you where at your last liter of 4 liters of milk this morning and forget to buy other....and the closest store is close...so forget the cereals too

Same thing for making toast and chocolate...no bread

First World Problems: nothing to eat lol
    Putting to bed ..first things to be done in the morning!!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I think I'm overly stress or very depress lately because I don't get any call for interview for any of the job that I been applying to. I have been studying very hard part-time for the past three years to switch careers.

To battle these depression feeling, I been treating myself out to nice food and making gourmet dinner at home.

Though, I'm still on maternity leave and are expected to go back to my old job.
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I got an iPhone 5 today and none of my iPhone 4 accessories fit it
    Please Help My Friends Neice Win Wal-Mart's "Mom of the Year" to win $100,000 for "The Canuck Childrens Hospice"
    http://www.momoftheyear.ca/mom/?mom_id=23512
    A Brave Mom of 3 lives every day knowing her baby will soon pass away. PLEASE Click to read her story and vote!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by JennyFromTheRock View Post
    I got an iPhone 5 today and none of my iPhone 4 accessories fit it
    I dont own a cellphone or iphone but per curiosity whats the price of the IPhone 5...I heard so many differents prices.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

After tonight's mid-season finale of Walking Dead, I have to wait until February. Grrrrrrrr!
    gourmetsue, Abby1, Xarinn and 1 others like this.

Page 18 of 193 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread Information