User Tag List

Page 201 of 654 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just want to scream. The last few days have been frustrating.

We found cats on Kijiji we fell in love with, the people giving them away won't email us back.

My sister is being her usual my-way-or-the-highway controlling self and demanding we feed any new cats we get an all-raw diet. Meaning we have to buy better meat than we even eat, plus this nutritional powder crap that is hundreds of dollars a year. She wants to 95% feed this to cats. It's EFFING EXPENSIVE, we cut down on the meat we eat and buy discounted meat because it's SO EXPENSIVE. I'd be fine with feeding half-raw and half kibble, but straight raw is horribly expensive. I bust my ass to save money around here and she looks at all my hard work and thinks of how she can burn through that saved money the fastest. And we're not 'allowed' to buy pre-ground meat, or this part or that part blah blah blah.

She's been screeching like a banshee for two days about all sorts of stuff and she spent last night calling me obese and a pig (I am neither) because I don't think we need to spend twice as much money on cat food as we spend on our own food. Meat for two cats would cost as much or more than the meat we buy for the four of us people.

Then today, CP says they've delivered my parcel. Guess what, no parcel and no delivery card. F you, Canada Post.

And after going outside and looking around the yard to see if maybe they tucked it into a nook (it's from amazon and it's a freakin food processor so it's not tiny!) i fell up the stairs and scraped and bruised my knees and shins and skinned my toes.

UGH
    Last edited by Chantel; Mon, Oct 6th, 2014 at 03:11 PM.
    wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Darn you PC PLUS! I went shopping today and spent $75 to get the bonus 7,500 points. Of course I don't get the points. Check online and that promo is gone. I'm guessing it was just for the weekend. I really should have read the fine print.

Oh and I bought DD an ELSA costume on Ebay back on August 18th. They said expected delivery between Sept 12-Oct 6. I complained last week that it still hadn't arrived but they said I had to wait until the last expected date of delivery. Today I went to report it and ebay said I only have 45 days from purchase so now I can't report it. That I'd have to contact the seller and try and work things out that way. It's only $20 but I'm totally peeved. Now DD doesn't have an ELSA costume and she's been looking forward to being Elsa for Halloween. Short of spending $$$ for a custom one or driving to the US, I'm not sure what other options I have. GRRRR!
    Lyssia510 and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Darn you PC PLUS! I went shopping today and spent $75 to get the bonus 7,500 points. Of course I don't get the points. Check online and that promo is gone. I'm guessing it was just for the weekend. I really should have read the fine print.

Oh and I bought DD an ELSA costume on Ebay back on August 18th. They said expected delivery between Sept 12-Oct 6. I complained last week that it still hadn't arrived but they said I had to wait until the last expected date of delivery. Today I went to report it and ebay said I only have 45 days from purchase so now I can't report it. That I'd have to contact the seller and try and work things out that way. It's only $20 but I'm totally peeved. Now DD doesn't have an ELSA costume and she's been looking forward to being Elsa for Halloween. Short of spending $$$ for a custom one or driving to the US, I'm not sure what other options I have. GRRRR!
    Party city has Elsa costumes
    http://m.partycity.ca/products?qt=elsa
    Shipping is around 12.00(I think) and 5-7 business days for delivery. My local store had them in stock too, I also saw some at Zerhs/Superstore and As Seen On TV stores if you have any of those near you.
    I hate the 45 day clause on EBay, have been burned SO many times by that. Anytime I try to complain about not receiving my items I'm told I have to wait for the last possible delivery date from the seller(which when it comes from overseas always seems to magically be on the 46th day...wonder why?), and I'm SOL. Only buy from Canada/US now.
    Momof3girlies and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

checking in an hour ago at Westjet Toronto - with four cats - some british guy says to me only humans should be flying not animals and I said then why are you flying and called him an ahole. Then westjet person says to him karma will bite you in the ass - heard his flight is delayed lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

THAT day today!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I got DD this dress, from DHGate.com:
    http://www.dhgate.com/product/detail...rdetail-1-null
    It wasn't going to be a Halloween costume (she's Jessie from Toy Story, and DS is Woody). But they decided they wanted separate costumes for school, too, so it works (Elsa for her, and Buzz Lightyear for DS). I actually like it better than any costumes around.
    I'm not sure it would make it in time...but it took 3 weeks for it to get here. Maybe you could the seller and offer to pay extra to RUSH it??? It's under $12...
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up. I was going to use mine tomorrow but it`s gone too.
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    checking in an hour ago at westjet toronto - with four cats - some british guy says to me only humans should be flying not animals and i said then why are you flying and called him an ahole. Then westjet person says to him karma will bite you in the ass - heard his flight is delayed lol
    lmaoo!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What a bummer. Sorry you're having to go through this. I'd be totally peeved too! ....Take THAT, eBay!
    toronto166 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Horrible weekend.......My Husband got a call early Saturday morning from his mother to let him know his father had passed away. He wakes me up and whispers that his father is dying..I jumped outta bed and instantly felt sick. We are both sitting on the couch and I have no clue what to say ( not a very emotional person, but I thought asking too many questions would not be appropriate at the moment) He had already planned his day the night before and getting the news did not stop him. He leaves to run his errands and comes back late afternoon, walks in the door and immediately jumps on the phone, hours later gets off the phone ( I have no clue who he is speaking too and no clue what he is saying because I do not speak his language). Then he says to me " What am I going to do now,? and I just came over to where he was and gave him a hug, ( he said something that I do not remember right now, but it clicked in my head that his father was already dead) so I asked him "he's dead? He starts barking at me for not understanding him the first time, so I explained to him that dying and dead is two different things. Since then, things just went downhill, he did not shed one tear and he spent the weekend in and out of the house and when he was home he was always on the phone. I do not show my feelings very well and sometimes I do not know how to show affection, (didn't know I was that bad until I shared the news with my sister and first words out of her mouth were " and did you at least hug him?") but I don't think I would be on the phone yapping like nothing happened. Because if that is the case why not yap to me.Thinking about it, it seemed like the only person he wasn't saying anything to, was me. Fast forward to today, he left for the airport at 4:30 am and I could not bring myself to say anything to him. Thought about sending him a text but I stopped myself. What the heck am I supposed to say? what was I supposed to say? I do not know how to handle situations like this and the whole "I am sorry for your loss" just seems like not the right thing to say, so I just opt for staying quiet.
    toronto166 likes this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Cata , just say 'my heart feels so sad for yours, I love you"
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Two rants today

the vet charges 1,000$ to do 2 xrays on my dog's leg... time to change vets.. lordie
    2nd.. my son moved back home for a bit.. every day he cooks 5 slices of bacon and eats the "meat" and throws the rest away .... loll its such a minor detail. .. but it bugs me to see it sitting in the garbage..
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Auto toilets... Flush 10 times when you are on it, does not flush when you are done.
    JadeAngel, Lyssia510 and DC101 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Two rants today

the vet charges 1,000$ to do 2 xrays on my dog's leg... time to change vets.. lordie
    2nd.. my son moved back home for a bit.. every day he cooks 5 slices of bacon and eats the "meat" and throws the rest away .... loll its such a minor detail. .. but it bugs me to see it sitting in the garbage..
    OUCH!....$1000 for 2 x-rays? Holy Molly! These vets are ridiculously expensive. I'm looking at having to do the same thing for my little boy....he's been limping and I suspect it could be a ligament tear. Cost $500 just to bring him in for an exam and a few pain/anti-inflammatory pills.

Ummmm....bacon is expensive....don't think your rant about this is a little detail at all. Honestly.....bacon is fat, no? Hard to imagine just eating the meat, LOL. That's a new one! Good luck with this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by idonovan View Post
    Auto toilets... Flush 10 times when you are on it, does not flush when you are done.
    So true! I don't know why places have automatic toilets, surely the multiple flashes while you're on it waste more water than flushing once when you're done?
    idonovan and DC101 like this.

Thread Information