User Tag List

Page 248 of 654 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

My dd18 has been in ER 4x's since 2 pm Dec 23. 2-6pm. Diagnosed with mid cycle ruptured cyst. Given tramadol for pain. Came home and vomited until weak from pain and nothing staying down. Back to ER. 2-6am. Given morphine and demerol for pain. Finally home and settled in bed at 6:30am. First phone call 6:42am. Hospital wants her back at 9:30am for ultrasound. Sorry but I am not waking her up after finally getting her to fall asleep after suffering all day. Second call: dd20 and hospital again at 10:53am. Booked ultrasound for 3pm. Different hospital. Abnormally large cyst on left ovary. Sent to ER at that hospital. 4hr wait. See dr. who consultswith gyno. Needs surgery. Sent back to first hospital(nurse offers to drive her, very nice). Now waiting for surgery to remove cyst and part of her ovary on Christnas Day. She's in hospital overnight waiting.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, momof3, so very sorry to hear that about your daughter, hoping all goes well with the surgery.
    Ciel and momof3heathens like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Momof3heathens-that is a lot of hospital time for you and dd. Scary news but good that medical attention will be given to the cyst now rather than after New Year's. Rollercoaster.
    Thank the nurse privately for her gesture--it meant something to know another person cared to alleviate another trip at a difficult time for you and dd.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    My dd18 has been in ER 4x's since 2 pm Dec 23. 2-6pm. Diagnosed with mid cycle ruptured cyst. Given tramadol for pain. Came home and vomited until weak from pain and nothing staying down. Back to ER. 2-6am. Given morphine and demerol for pain. Finally home and settled in bed at 6:30am. First phone call 6:42am. Hospital wants her back at 9:30am for ultrasound. Sorry but I am not waking her up after finally getting her to fall asleep after suffering all day. Second call: dd20 and hospital again at 10:53am. Booked ultrasound for 3pm. Different hospital. Abnormally large cyst on left ovary. Sent to ER at that hospital. 4hr wait. See dr. who consultswith gyno. Needs surgery. Sent back to first hospital(nurse offers to drive her, very nice). Now waiting for surgery to remove cyst and part of her ovary on Christnas Day. She's in hospital overnight waiting.
    Hope everything goes well for your DD!!!
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

We got vandanlism last night in our lobby entrance.The light was broken,before it was juste cracked.The entrance door does not look.I hope it will be repared because it is ugly and it suck....
    Ciel likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

We had made a reservation into a restaurant for the Christmas Supper with familly but we had to cancelled because my 97 years old Grand-Mother is sick with a flue....So we ended up for supper everyone with their own familly because since my grand-mother is sick they cancelled...It is sad for her to be sick and not be there...but why cancel it for the others ones?
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Dec 25th, 2014 at 05:08 PM.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

70% off restaurants are closed today since it is Christmas Day.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Stratched with nervosity a ''beauty grain'' on my arm...Now it is pink...I hope it will rebecome like before...
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    I hope everything will be ok with your DD.
    Ciel likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Totally need to rant. I bought an apple pie on Dec 23 to have for dessert after our Christmas dinner. Only to find mold growing on it. So disappointed.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bugaboo9601 View Post
    Totally need to rant. I bought an apple pie on Dec 23 to have for dessert after our Christmas dinner. Only to find mold growing on it. So disappointed.

eewww
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I gotta but I don't wanna... I gotta pack up all the Christmas stuffs tonight so hubby can load the car up to drive home tomrrow
    Ciel likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So pissed at Sears catalog right now. Back in November I had ordered a New York Yankees lamp for DS's birthday in December. Got the confirmation, it was "estimated" to arrive two weeks before his birthday, great. A week and a half before his birthday I call to find out the status of his order because I still hadn't heard from them - delayed, it will arrive approximately the day of his birthday. WTF? Not a phone call, not an email, no communication whatsoever. I got on the computer and I harped at them daily until finally I got a call from local catalog store to pick up my lamp two days before his birthday. Super!

Get home, open it up... it had gone through a war. Lamp shade was damaged where it had been shoved in the box (wasn't the original packaging).. the shade didn't fit properly - it was wobbly... the part where the light bulb screws in pulled away from the base unit. OMFG. Wrapped it up to give it to DS anyway because it's his birthday and he needs to open something, right? I explained to him that we'd reorder and get a nice new one. He was ok with that.

Called catalog store on Dec. 24, nope still had not arrived. Poor lady on the phone sounded very apologetic, I guess she thought it was a Christmas gift. Got an email on Christmas Day of all days telling me that the fkn lamp is suddenly unavailable and to please email so-and-so to cancel the order and to leave comments. I'm holding back on that because if I did it right now the whole email will probably be censored. The kicker is I just checked Sears online and the lamp is still showing as available.

Natalka, Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Oh, cath007-I'm sad to read that your extended family opted to stay at their homes than try to continue on with the meal outing with everyone else. Is grandmother really that scary that she can make all of you show up for Christmas? Not fun for grandmother to be sick. Hope you can call her and let her know you are thinking of her. Did your pet cat give you any joy yesterday? Is she behaving around the Christmas decorations?
    Sorry to read of the building vandalism-there must be people who wanted to "score" gifts free without consideration of others because it's Christmas, so more things to find. Did anyone report the incident to the police?
    @GoJays -that's very disappointing that your order was handled so poorly. I'm aware of the messages on Facebook (for Sears) that there are other customers finding out their orders were cancelled without notice too. Hope that you may be able to find another one in stores soon after most of humanity has its fill of Boxing Week shopping. There was a time when I was aware that suppliers had to join the Sears fulfillment software system in order to have their merchandise carried by the chain. Given some of the tumult from store closings, job losses and corporate decisions, it is likely that there could be pushback from suppliers if merchandise is held until payment is received (have been reading about payments taken but orders not received on FB) from Sears.
    GoJays and cath007 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Oh, cath007-I'm sad to read that your extended family opted to stay at their homes than try to continue on with the meal outing with everyone else. Is grandmother really that scary that she can make all of you show up for Christmas? Not fun for grandmother to be sick. Hope you can call her and let her know you are thinking of her. Did your pet cat give you any joy yesterday? Is she behaving around the Christmas decorations?
    Sorry to read of the building vandalism-there must be people who wanted to "score" gifts free without consideration of others because it's Christmas, so more things to find. Did anyone report the incident to the police?
    @GoJays -that's very disappointing that your order was handled so poorly. I'm aware of the messages on Facebook (for Sears) that there are other customers finding out their orders were cancelled without notice too. Hope that you may be able to find another one in stores soon after most of humanity has its fill of Boxing Week shopping. There was a time when I was aware that suppliers had to join the Sears fulfillment software system in order to have their merchandise carried by the chain. Given some of the tumult from store closings, job losses and corporate decisions, it is likely that there could be pushback from suppliers if merchandise is held until payment is received (have been reading about payments taken but orders not received on FB) from Sears.
    I made the choice to not decorate but yes my cat Eve gived me lots of joy!!!

Thread Information