User Tag List

Page 275 of 654 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 273 274 275 276 277 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 9804
Like Tree37293Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    Cashier kept calling her for every little thing, double check a price match, wording on coupon, then she had to do a price check on something that was scanning wrong, after 10 mins she came back and did not look very happy , then cashier calls her back because coupon said "one per purchase", she just said take them , because at this point ppl behind me were talking out loud complaining. Then she comes over beside me and whispers ,"next time you're only gonna be able to use one because it says one per purchase." I explained to her what the wording meant and she was not having it, so I told her that as long as I was getting my stuff today that it was ok. I had been at the check out for about 30 mins . She walks away and rolls her eyes at me, so I said "I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just explaining it to you," she looks up at me and says "Ma'am I don't care."
    Time to call head office. Oh ya you bet they'd be hearing from me. Their number is: 1-800-328-0402
    GoJays and dededi like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Whoa............I wonder if she would care if WalMart's Head Office knew that she was speaking to customers that way. How rude.
    I just replied, "nice to know you're the manager and you don't care about what I have to say", she responded with the same statement and left it at that. Then she goes "have a nice night" obvious at this point she was being sarcastic, so I said " of course I will as soon as leave here." And once again the I don't care statement came out . I told her to have a nice night,left half of my purchase on the conveyor belt and told cashier to give me ma receipt.
    Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Time to call head office. Oh ya you bet they'd be hearing from me. Their number is: 1-800-328-0402
    I called the number before I left the store but I haven't heard back from anybody. I'm not hopeful either.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Keep calling until you get a live person on the phone, have them document your complaint and give you a reference number if they have one...
    dededi likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

We live in an area with street parking - it's well designed...kind of European style....and works well if people respect one another. But now we have this one fellow from out of town who parks his big beast of a truck on the street beside our house and lets it sit there all weekend. There is other parking away from our homes but he has to use this spot - takes up two parking spots grrrr I emailed the company (name is on the truck) - not sure if they'll follow up on this. Not much else I can do since this is all public parking but a little common sense of his part would be nice.
    GoJays, GatineauGirl and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Newly weds on Facebook flooding about valentines day. Ugh. Tagging each other when they live in the same house. " I love you! " " No, I love you MORE "

Why do I picture these people sitting next to each other on their phones?
    Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    You're welcome. The Courier font is terrible...really weird and "blocky". If your computer is low risk and you have AV protection, you can delete that particular update from your computer to fix the font issue. Strange that Microsoft is aware of this and hasn't come out with a patch yet. I bet it's their way of getting Vista users to upgrade. Well, that trick *ain't* working on me.
    So my son was over tonight and I showed him the site and the fix - but he said I was going to be the one to do it (him over my shoulder). Followed what it said to do, and uninstalled that update - and all is good. He also showed me where to change the settings for updates that I be notified what needs installing and requires my permission before doing so. I think it was set up that way before, but it had changed.
    salady and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    So my son was over tonight and I showed him the site and the fix - but he said I was going to be the one to do it (him over my shoulder). Followed what it said to do, and uninstalled that update - and all is good. He also showed me where to change the settings for updates that I be notified what needs installing and requires my permission before doing so. I think it was set up that way before, but it had changed.
    I like your son's style. "Teach a man to fish" and all that....well done. Glad you were able to fix it. Microsoft is being sneaky and denying that this is the problem. I wonder what their ulterior motive is. My updates are not set to auto-install but at the time of updating, I was not aware of this bad patch. If it happens again, you will now know what to do.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Clients that think they need to micromanage you. I know how to do my job!! Go away and let me work
    dededi likes this.
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

It's -44C with windchill here and I'm too scared to go out cos I'm worried my car won't start.
    GoJays and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momof5boys View Post
    We live in an area with street parking - it's well designed...kind of European style....and works well if people respect one another. But now we have this one fellow from out of town who parks his big beast of a truck on the street beside our house and lets it sit there all weekend. There is other parking away from our homes but he has to use this spot - takes up two parking spots grrrr I emailed the company (name is on the truck) - not sure if they'll follow up on this. Not much else I can do since this is all public parking but a little common sense of his part would be nice.
    This would annoy me to no end! My heartfelt condolences. What a jerk! (With a capital "J".)
    dededi likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Salady ~ We were only -40 with windchill and car barely did start. Sigh. Still ranting over the same thing... maybe it is more despairing (is that a word?) over the cold... the snow... the ice... sigh.
    dededi likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

feeling cruddy yesterday, day 2 of cold but plenty of energy. feeilng better today but no energy at all...
    dededi likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponingtosurvive View Post
    Salady ~ We were only -40 with windchill and car barely did start. Sigh. Still ranting over the same thing... maybe it is more despairing (is that a word?) over the cold... the snow... the ice... sigh.
    That sad cranking noise at start-up is actually a very scary noise!
    dededi likes this.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Im supper pissed off right now. I spent all morning arranging a shop to pm at walmart. When i was about to go out my car did not start and oh surprise my battery needs replacement. Husband went bought new one but could Not change it. Im waiting for a friend to help me change the battery and my DH just came back from WM with more than half the produce i was planning on PM that he paid for at full price. He knew that i was going to WM to PM . WTF man.
    Mooseenzo and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

People who don't invest the time and effort but want the people who did to give them the rewards of that time and effort.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Thread Information