User Tag List

Page 442 of 654 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    My rant is to upcoming Xmas dinner with my family. Holy smokes is it going to be a sh*t show! I'll call it the Griswold's Candini Christmas.

My grandmother, god love her, has lost her memory over the past two months. I visited her recently. She got a lifeline necklace and explained to me three times that its in between these (pointing to her chest)

She also complained to me how the home care nurse does a shotty job at bathing her , uh , you know..

None of my family members get along, all talk gossip of each other but grin and bare their company.

I haven't drank in a long time but I feel that this Christmas will end my sober streak.
    Please say something or have a family member say something to the home care nurse... I would much rather a client or their family would tell me something like that directly than hear it from my supervisor or second hand somewhere else.

That's my rant for today... clients telling me things about my co-workers- don't tell me, tell THEM!!! It puts me in an uncomfortable position.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I dropped a butter knife on my toes, it kinda stung but wasn't a big deal. Look at my foot five minutes and it's covered in blood. The d@@n thing cut open two of my toes!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I dropped a butter knife on my toes, it kinda stung but wasn't a big deal. Look at my foot five minutes and it's covered in blood. The d@@n thing cut open two of my toes!
    OUCH! Hope you got it all cleaned & bandaged. What a way to start your day, eh?

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

ahhh just called johnson and Johnson in the new year no longer mailing out aveeno ,Tylenol etc coupons
    -ahh darn it don't have a printer (and don't want one) maybe I can use the library
    -all good things come to an end

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Today is just not my day, long story short when I went to cut my fudge and dropped the biggest sharp knife we have off the counter I decided I should just stop for today. I think it safest for myself, but means tomorrow I will need to kick it into high gear to get all Christmas baking done.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Decaf -when I was looking up a past contest connected to a mall in Pickering, there was a Twitter photo of the Ford indoor vehicle sale in a 3acre site on the mall's Twitter account. The exterior was clearly a former Target store, with the red balls on the sidewalk.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Instead of using the gift card that my aunt gave me to get groceries I stupidly used my credit card. So that means taking money away from me that I could spend anywhere and also use to pay more on bills. Stupid, stupid, stupid me! The worst part is before going into the store I talked of using the gift card multiple times to my son and I end up not doing it. Uggghhh!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DeViLzzz View Post
    Instead of using the gift card that my aunt gave me to get groceries I stupidly used my credit card. So that means taking money away from me that I could spend anywhere and also use to pay more on bills. Stupid, stupid, stupid me! The worst part is before going into the store I talked of using the gift card multiple times to my son and I end up not doing it. Uggghhh!

i've done that many... many times
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, macw1960 and 3 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well, I just got myself a great Christmas present... A new student ID, dumb me somehow managed to leave it on the bus. So there's $25 down the drain thanks to me.
    Momof3girlies and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

My new cc arrived today from the whole fraud thing.
    Look who's going to be finishing their shopping tomorrow.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

If you are going to play Christmas themed music in your large store, please play the same track in each part..

I don't want to be looking at something to the strains of " The Little Drummer Boy", "Vive le vente", 'Adeste fideles" and "Rocking Around the Christmas Tree" all mingling in my ears..

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I placed an indigo order on Saturday and it was supposed to arrive today. I check my tracking number and it says it was delivered this morning at 9:29, which I never got. Called Canada Post, told them it shows delivered but I never got it. She says she'll put in a trace and to call Indigo with case number. Call them, and they put my delivery address as my mom's old address(from the few times she's used my account to order stuff), even though I clicked the my billing and shipping address are the same button, and doubled checked it was coming to me.
    My mom paid to have her mail forewarded to her new address so it shouldn't have been delivered there in the first place.
    So annoyed right now! My fault for not checking the email confirmation, but seriously how many times do I need to double check they have my address?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I ordered the DNA kit from Ancestry.ca over a month ago,and still haven't gotten it yet.They've sent me multiple messages asking for feedback for the last week.Gah!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

packed up the car with entirely too much stuff.. tell myself nah, kid won't need snow pants or gloves we're on Vancouver island!, weather doesn't say snow... get to my parents place.. sit down for dinner.. look outside... and see white stuff falling from the sky...

bah... if I would have packed it we would have never needed it but because I didn't bring it.. we could really use them
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well, I just got myself a great Christmas present... A new student ID, dumb me somehow managed to leave it on the bus. So there's $25 down the drain thanks to me.
    Did you call the bus company and see if anyone turn it in

Thread Information