User Tag List

Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Like Tree2879Likes

Thread: Christmas 2017 thread

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Going to do the SDM Gift Card Promo tonight, hoping to not give too many Gift Cards this year but will have some if needed.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Going to do the SDM Gift Card Promo tonight, hoping to not give too many Gift Cards this year but will have some if needed.
    I in the same boat. Tired of giving gift cards. So buying gift cards for me to use. So far picked up $100 for SDM (had to grab another $100 for work) So will probably shop Sat at SDM and use it then (20 x the points wus $50 +) Then the balance can be used for taxes on my next redemption.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I'm back and into full Christmas spirit, can't wait to put on the tree in the next week or so.

Dh is excited this year as well and has purchased 3 stocking sutffers for the kids so far. I've got the candy part covered (skittles 3 pack book, tic tacs, ring pops, toffiffee choc.). They each get an ornament as well. Now to order some hoodies for each young man (14 & 16), dvd series.

They are starting their list.

MIL gave me her list and I've already started, BIL gave his list as well but thinking we will purchase the electric toothbrush on his list using sdm points.

I've been using my pc points and transferring the funds from my grocery budget to billed up a stash of cash for those gifts that cannot be purchased at SDM or Loblaws banner stores.

Younges (14) wants the Nintendo NES that is loaded with games will need to check both local shoppers to see if either has 1 in stock, they were in the flyer about a month ago.

My plan is to have BIL, MIL, MOM, kids stockings all finished. My dad wants an electric blanket but they are so expensive so I'll check if Superstore carries such a thing and price point.

FIL always asked for unrealistic gifts so he ends up with gcs to put towards whatever he wants, I hate giving gcs but when people are unrealistic with their price points it goes without saying they either get cash or a gc along with a token gift.

Happy shopping

When does the SDM gc promo end and is there a specific amount of gcs $ needed to get 8k in points, thanks
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@jasperandchar the gift card promo ends tomorrow. You have to buy $200 worth of giftcards and buy a minimum of 2 different cards. You can do a max of transactions.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    @jasperandchar the gift card promo ends tomorrow. You have to buy $200 worth of giftcards and buy a minimum of 2 different cards. You can do a max of transactions.
    Thanks for the reminder. Will make sure to go to SDM tomorrow after I drop DS at the rink. Thinking I will get $400 in gas cards for me to use.
    Newfiescreech and cath007 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I’ve recently thought of a gift for some adults in our family. I want to get emergency seatbelt cutters that go on your keychain and can also break glass. They are fairly inexpensive on Amazon.ca, but I might check if I can buy them in town.

I told Dh this evening that I would like reflective strips to wear when out walking. I have a colour sensibility, so neon colours trigger migrains. I’ll need to figure out where to buy these. I’ve seen a few people wearing them on their lower legs while bike riding during the summer.
    Newfiescreech and cath007 like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I think the seatbelt cutters/window breakers are a great idea. They're on Amazon.ca, and are also for sale on sites like 72hours, TotalPrepare, Briden Solutions, etc.

I have seen the reflective strips for sale on the Lee Valley site. If you find another place to get them that is less expensive, please let me know.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorthTreasures View Post
    I think the seatbelt cutters/window breakers are a great idea. They're on Amazon.ca, and are also for sale on sites like 72hours, TotalPrepare, Briden Solutions, etc.
    I have seen the reflective strips for sale on the Lee Valley site. If you find another place to get them that is less expensive, please let me know.
    Amazon also sells the reflective strips for about the same price. Amazon also has reflective belts.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Amazon also sells the reflective strips for about the same price. Amazon also has reflective belts.
    I just bought some reflective tape at Fabricland, it was flat grey with no neon for $10.00 a meter , I used my membership for 20% off. It was four inches wide.
    I needed more and thought that price was nuts so went to value village and found a shirt with the reflective tape up both arms for 2.99. Took the tape off the shirt and it worked great!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Here is the Christmas countdown decoration that I made at the library on Wednesday for free. Sorry, I’m not sure why the pic is crooked.
    Name:  C4789CAE-5048-40A1-B8E1-B8DDD11911FB.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  283.2 KB
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Nov 11th, 2017 at 10:41 PM.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Here is the Christmas countdown decoration that I made at the library on Wednesday for free. Sorry, I’m not sure why the pic is crooked.
    Name:  C4789CAE-5048-40A1-B8E1-B8DDD11911FB.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  283.2 KB
    Pretty!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Pretty!Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Thanks. The black part is chalkboard paint. I plan on letting our Kindergarten son practice writing numbers on it. We refuse to have Christmas decorations, etc. before Remembrance Day is over.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

got Sebastian velour mitts at dollarama 2.00 for his stocking -my daughter-in-law gave my daughter clamps(cant think of the word right now) for the mitts 5.00 from giant tiger

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think we are opting not to do stockings for the boys as they are with their mom Christmas morning.

I've both their gifts ordered. And my sisters gift ordered. A few things left to get but mostly a matter now of waiting for things to arrive

Sent from my ASUS_Z01BDC using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

We put up the Christmas tree and decorations yesterday, now I can finally start wrapping!

Presents are all bought, I just need to finish buying the stocking stuffers, order a photo book of DD's current pictures for my parents, and buy frames for DD's school pic for the other relatives.

Page 53 of 58 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Thread Information