User Tag List

Page 1030 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 30 530 930 980 1020 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1040 1080 1130 1530 ... LastLast
Results 15,436 to 15,450 of 29357
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Omg he lives haha.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ ha ha ^^^^^ I don't speak lux'n flups or whatever THAT is!?

So....loved catching up on all the posts. I needed laughs today, believe me.
    UPDATE : Murphy came through his tumor removal this morning with flying colours! he is absolutely THE most laid back dog ever. What a wonderful patient ( apparently they said he is ) not a whiner at all.
    he is still a bit groggy even now though, just wants to stay on HIS couch with his blankie and pillows.
    I will start his pain meds in the a.m. since they dosed him good before I picked him up around 2 p.m.

I will try to post a pic tomorrow of the brave guy. I was able to find a suitable doggy sweater to put on him. ( took some digging in the back room but..... found his Christmas themed one and @Lynn49 I am sure you'l, agree it's NEVER too early to remind the sc gang that IT is coming!!

So what else?? Hmmmm, oh yeah after getting the news that I had successfully dropped 2 lbs of fat at the weigh-in, I headed out that door asap and began a 3 day binge! It was GLORIOUS!

I think some of it was stress-eating ( fretting about Murphy, ) some a misguided reward for losing that week but @Natalka ty very much for the Anniversary wishes, back at ya!! you will sure get this part ..... most of it was the blessing of being able to celebrate with DH. and oh how we ate at the Restaurant...

We were very pleased with our efficient and charming server, he checked all the boxes!
    It was a high sodium, high carb, extra sweets, bring on the APPY's sort of ordeal! We never wasted a morsel of the food and neither of us got that stuffed feeling ( which can really ruin a good binge! ) ....maybe because we passed on alcohol? Who knows? Forty years together! THAT is sumfin huh?
    So we are heading now into year 41...by golly.

In the Sports area did anyone catch that insane flip of results where both the Jays and TB blew their 7 run lead to let the other team win? Same end score too! 10-9 for both games. Never happened before.
    Last edited by walkonby; Mon, Jul 29th, 2019 at 11:20 PM. Reason: the highlighting on a name never took.

babies teach us acceptance

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dinner was excellent. Now watching a documentary on Coca Cola they aired in the UK last night.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello, folks!

It has been a very long day, and according to how my feet feel, I must have walked all the way! A big thank-you to @Lynn49 and her hubby for being the hosts with the mosts- just imagine waking up to the sound of a single bird greeting the dawn.

Great Island scenery- wonderful fun and terrific pampering! Ahhh!

We saw the beautiful Bridal Falls and beat the rain which happened at the park. Everywhere was quiet and we were able to find parking spots easily.

Today I actually met two of my very close friends who had spent the weekend on the island -on the ferry coming home!

Bit of a rocky trip but no rain. Didn't have my good sea legs. Managed to down an Island version of a Egg McMuffin and some tea and that settled my tummy.

Tootie spent the trip in the car below decks and looked a little worse for wear until I could let her out for a walk and a drink of water.

@walkonby - I am so glad that Murphy came through the surgery so well. I was totally confused about the days since I left on a Thursday and came back on a Monday.

I should run out and get a few little staples like chicken as Tootie will eat any combination of it has chicken on it and then try my hand at unpacking.

See you later!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  4AE44F2C-3548-45BC-8AAD-72BDF0220367.jpeg
Views: 89
Size:  81.2 KB

Name:  28B7A92C-053E-47C8-B173-48B4E4299046.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  228.0 KB

Awesome weather here on the Rock of Newfoundland..keep theses beautiful days coming .
    hope all is well with you folks .its been while since i been around here ..pull the muscle in lower part of my back .been suffering in pain for almost 3 weeks .finally today its start feel some what bet better .hope everyone is enjoy their summer so far ..take care friends
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Very good to hear that @walkonby I hope thing go great going forward. <3
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Maybe someday this chat thread will catch up to 2019!
    Good evening GoodBoy ..what’s WRONG with this chat thread ? Why do we need catch up to 2019 ?? You sound like your upset about something . Don’t worry my friend just be HAPPY.. Its summer here in Newfoundland finally and i’m so Happy LOL ..can’t wait to go on the beach and walk for hours and look for some beach glass and driftwood and start crafting again .have a wonderful evening and take care .
    GoodBoy likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Good morning! Happy Monday!

Hope this day finds you all well and happy!

For us, 30 years married! What a crazy number to think of; we have packed a lot into three decades together!

Attachment 353904

Our wedding song

Happy 30th Anniversary Natalka and hubby , hope all is well with you sweetie ,its been a while since i been around here ..trying to catch up on things now .have a wonderful anniversary and i hope you and your hubby see another 30 or more years together .take care
    Natalka and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , I've also lost track of the days; so easy to do travelling from home to the campground every week.
    I'm so happy that Murphy came though his surgery so well...what a trooper! Give him a gentle squeeze for me. And extra treats.
    @avoncallingu , it was our pleasure to have you with us here at home and on the island. Isn't it so much nicer in the summertime?

Walks, sorry I missed your anniversary. I know you and your DH are devoted to each other, you two make such a sweet couple. Hugs to you and to your DH....ohhh, I know he'll protest but he knows now that I won't take no for an answer when it comes to hugging, hahaha!! Wishing you both much joy and many adventures through your 41st year together!
    Newfiescreech, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Good evening GoodBoy ..what’s WRONG with this chat thread ? Why do we need catch up to 2019 ?? You sound like your upset about something . Don’t worry my friend just be HAPPY.. Its summer here in Newfoundland finally and i’m so Happy LOL ..can’t wait to go on the beach and walk for hours and look for some beach glass and driftwood and start crafting again .have a wonderful evening and take care .
    Nothing is wrong. The date in the chat title is 2017-2018. glad you are recovering well. Enjoy the rest of your summer!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    are you kidding us @cabmonk ? You sounded just fine in the interview and I so love the simplicity of the way they organize these runs....the only real competition is yourself. The slippery grass was more than likely the reason you were a touch more cautious when placing your feet down each time which may resulted in a few seconds over your last run, but better safe than a fracture or a sprain right?
    You have found your niche my friend!!

Very great weigh-in this a.m. for me, I am back to burning FAT! Two more pounds this time to be exact. ( 72 lbs in total )
    Hear that sound?? That is me tootin my own horn AND patting myself on the back. ha ha
    Congratulations Walkonby on losing 72 lbs ..i’m Here cheering for you sweetie..can you hear me from the Rock ..you deserves. more then a pat on the back sweetie..so very proud of you ..keep up awesome job your doing..HAPPY Anniversary Walkonby and hubby !! Hope you have a wonderful anniversary today ..take good care yourself sweetie
    walkonby and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lovely evening in Toronto. Time for a nightcap and then some reading. Night all. Stay happy. :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Nothing is wrong. The date in the chat title is 2017-2018. glad you are recovering well. Enjoy the rest of your summer!!
    Thank you GoodBoy !! Yes. Finally on the road to recovery.. I sure will try to enjoy the rest of my summer ..Have a wonderful summer to and take good care yourself
    GoodBoy likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good morning!

Sounds like fun summer times abound!

There is a music festival going on in our downtown park this weekend and antique cars. There was a parade, too. My brotherR told me all about it.

I found the perfect pieces of plywood for under my bed at the ReStore. The piece that was 4' X 4' would have fit in my car if it had been 4' X 3' 11"! So my brotherB is going to help me get it home tomorrow and the bonus is...he'll help me get it on the bed!

My nephew is coming home from camp today and will be home until Wednesday when the whole family heads off to camp for a week. Yippee! I will get a nephew hug or two!

@Newfiescreech- where are you?
    @flemeth - how are you getting along with the healing process?
    @cabmonk- Pat's on your back for your continued dedication!
    @cath007- you amaze me with your dedicated coupon funds and use
    @Lynn49 - is this your son-i-l's birthday weekend? Have you tried that guiness cake?
    @walk-on-by - that "celebration" dinner sounded very disappointing- poopy!
    @Natalka- the process for posting funny gifs sounds very complex, but thanks for joining Go Jays in entertaining us!
    @GoJays - I hope you son is feeling better.
    @everyone who I haven't mentioned by name. I hope y'all have a great "Caturday"!

See ya!

If I have left you off
    Hi Avoncallingu..hope all is well with you . Pull the muscle in the lower part my back ..been 3 weeks and finally today i;m actually feeling much better .thanks for mention my name in your message..lost for while but now i’m Found ..take good care yourself sweetie
    GoodBoy likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

How on EARTH do you remember things like my son-in-law's birth date??!! Wow...you keep pretty good records! Hahaha!!

Yes, it was the 1st weekend in July, but unfortunately he asked me to make his favourite dessert: my key-lime pie. Well, it's not exactly "key" lime since I've never seen them around here, but freshly squeezed limes sure do make a beautiful pie!!

Nice to see you here again, @Newfiescreech , but so sorry you had that back pain, and relieved that you're getting better. Sometimes it doesn't take much to pull a muscle out of whack.
    Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information