User Tag List

Page 530 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 30 430 480 520 528 529 530 531 532 540 580 630 1030 1530 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@avoncallingu good thing this didn't happen to U on your recent vacation out west!

Name:  896dbc1349fb2cbc24803707feb3ab94.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  44.8 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

It's supposed to get to 29 today, gah!

It's home nurse day for me - hoping s/he can just treat what's there.

A PUP for Dan and wife!!! Awesome, that!
    Good luck with it all!

Enjoy the day, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good brilliant, sunny morning everyone!!!

@danger_dan, I was about to post the same thing: PICTURES!!!! Oh, puppy-breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    a) what breed?
    b) what sex?
    c) what colour?
    d) how old?
    e) where are the pictures?
    These must be answered immediately before you drive us doggie-lovers bonkers!!! Ohhhh...puppy tummies!!!! Puppy butts!!!
    Our DD, I think, just decided to get a tea-cup pup to love, since their cat only worships men! Slut.

@walkonby....adorable video. Have a wonderful day, my Friend!

OTHER than that.....nothing much on the agenda, DH has a dr appt this afternoon for results on his knees' x-rays for arthritis...geez...no wonder our poor DD has been in so much arthritic pain this past week, if she's getting blasted by both of us! Dr thinks she may have rheumatoid arthritis, poor muffin.
    @Natalka, I hope your home-care nurse can assist in your continued healing, and I hope you can get outside for a while to enjoy that lovely sun on your skin once more.

Okay! Off to do.....somethingorother.

Probably making more notes for packing up stuff for our first weekend at camp this weekend!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, May 15th, 2018 at 11:43 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am more than happy to take a 1-2 week breaks from french couponning groups!!
    Another spotted is showing talking of me but in a positive way at least.The girls dont understand why I got *(&*(& for offering cheese coupons vs a chapmans 4,00$ coupons.Off to do my next week shopping grocery list .I love when flyers are posted earlier I have the chance to received the same day earlier evening instead at my other place
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Lynn49 So nice that you get to go out to camp this weekend!
    I can't get outside by myself, so I will have to do with having front and back doors open, loving the air and the birdsounds!

Home care nurse just left. Said the new blister was the biggest she has ever seen, and after she had taken off that bandage a then the other ones... That big blister broke on its own and gushed. She cleaned it up and bandaged it.
    Good news is that the others on back of both legs have all healed, so she left them alone.

She figures the cause of the blisters is that my compression stockings have stretched out a bit. I have two pairs, have been alternating them.
    Now, these two I got at no cost to me, through a program here called SAIL, Saskatchewan aids to independent living. I have to find out if I still qualify. Otherwise, these stockings are terribly pricey.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sending you all a smile, and yes, she's real! CAN you imagine??!!!
    Pinterest does send me more than bats...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This, is Cooper. I promise to upload better photos later on...once he's better trained, cross my heart.

Name:  cooper.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  304.1 KB

He is 6 1/2 months old, Yellow Labrador.
    Day Zero went well, the Lady and I stopped his jumping habit right off the bat when we got home. No more puppy paws on the shirt.
    Day One is going well. Still working at it, but fingers crossed, I've taught him not to pee in the house. We have our designated relieving area in the back yard.

Next few days will be obeying commands with less treat incentives, and learning that it's not always play time when the leash comes off...right now he's still on the leash in the house, even if I'm not holding onto the end.
    Last edited by danger_dan; Tue, May 15th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Dan, he is so handsome, and what a smart choice!!! My friend has one, along with a black.
    Smart, kind and gentle, yet rowdy and fun. Low shed, great with kids, but need tons of exercise and are big chewers.

Is Cooper a rescue?

Enjoy! Give him a big scritch behind the ears from me!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I can said I am happy!!!! The fridge and freezer are full at least until monday,received the coupons I wanted for the sales I am Under budget so that is awesome.and I written to 4 compagnies.(see my awesome deals in the brag section)
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, May 15th, 2018 at 04:34 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What a great dog @danger_dan He looks like a sweet boy. He's named after Agent Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks, isn't he

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@danger_dan , he's absolutely a very handsome young boy!! You two really know your stuff when it comes to training dogs...how'd you get to smart? Now I want you to give him a big treat, tell him it's from Lynn and squeeeeeze tight as you can!! Thank you!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Dan, he is so handsome, and what a smart choice!!! My friend has one, along with a black.
    Smart, kind and gentle, yet rowdy and fun. Low shed, great with kids, but need tons of exercise and are big chewers.
    Is Cooper a rescue?
    He's sheding a fair bit, but that could be his winter fur coming off still too.

Enjoy! Give him a big scritch behind the ears from me!
    He is sort of a rescue, if you want to look at for a certain angle. He was a Christmas puppy...The home we adopted him from got him for their 4 young children (all under 8) for Christmas, and now that he's grown this large, there's no way their 6' by 20' backyard was large enough to contain all of his energy. The kids were scared to play with him and the Mom and Dad were always too tired to play with him after a day of kids and work.

Just taking him out, training him today, and playing with him for an hour outside has taught him to listen to be, and tired him right out!
    He probably hasn't ever run this much in his life!

behind his ears is his favourite spot...I found that out this morning! he does that "thumper" kick with his leg when you scratch/rub there
    Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    What a great dog @danger_dan He looks like a sweet boy. He's named after Agent Dale Cooper from Twin Peaks, isn't he
    Good guess, but no. The Lady's best friend thought we named him Copper like in Fox and the Hound.
    Nope, he's named after Cooper Sports Equipment. it suits him, and my BIL (sister's brother) has a Black Lab Puppy named "Bauer". his Pup is 3 1/2 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @danger_dan , he's absolutely a very handsome young boy!! You two really know your stuff when it comes to training dogs...how'd you get to smart? Now I want you to give him a big treat, tell him it's from Lynn and squeeeeeze tight as you can!! Thank you!
    Of course. I'll give him his hug and treat right now. He's been a very good boy laying down beside me while I worked on Work Work today.

Off for now. Back tomorrow.
    Have a wonderful evening everyone.
    Last edited by danger_dan; Tue, May 15th, 2018 at 05:47 PM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good guess, but no. The Lady's best friend thought we named him Copper like in Fox and the Hound.
    Nope, he's named after Cooper Sports Equipment. it suits him, and my BIL (sister's brother) has a Black Lab Puppy named "Bauer". his Pup is 3 1/2 months old.
    Well, then in that case, we would have to name our future dog either Rawlings or Mikken lol.. Nope. Doesn't sound as good as Cooper.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

As many of you know, Osuna's on "leave" from the Jays...here he is in a holding cell (photo leaked to press)....

A police source confirmed to Global News that the arrest happened in the 14 division and that it was a “domestic related” incident.
    The source said that police saw “significant injuries” on the alleged victim, who provided a video statement to officers.
    It was the concierge at the front desk of the residence who called police, the source added.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    morning everyone.
    sorry late start, short message.
    raining here. making puppy training more difficult than it already is.

did i forgot to mention that's why i'm working from home the rest of this week...
    we got a pup!

more details, and photos to follow.
    later peeps
    Congrats to you and your Lady @danger_dan on you fur baby.Dont need to ask too much question @walkonby did will get through this thread to see your reply

Thread Information