User Tag List

Page 480 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 380 430 470 478 479 480 481 482 490 530 580 980 1480 ... LastLast
Results 7,186 to 7,200 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Darth, they would love the movie! I have seen it a zillion times, plus listen to the soundtrack.
    Ted Neeley def set the standard for playing Jesus.
    Last edited by Natalka; Tue, Apr 3rd, 2018 at 09:55 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu , this is primarily for you since you can understand the giggles we have over it...others are welcome to watch, too..hahaha...bad, snowy weather just doesn't like us!!

You have to click the red arrow to make it move....I thought you'd get a kick out of it!

https://www.accuweather.com/en/ca/su...er-radar/49544
    walkonby and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    I haven't had a chance to watch this version yet. A few years ago our local musical theatre put on a production and my friend, who is Asian, had the role of Jesus. Unfortunately, I missed that production too.

I am totally exhausted!. Waiting for the major wind event to blow in. My BrotherR didn't get either his bathroom bench installation or his Bell installation connected today. He's in withdrawal. He's also in my living room as he came over for supper, a shower and an evening of TV.

Although I did not come anywhere near winning the basketball brackets, I scored the highest of my whole family. And they FOLLOW the sport! I just guessed.

Good evening, folks!
    Aw, too bad those items weren't installed for him. So he can't move in to his new apartment without those in there?
    How far away from you will he be living now? I don't think I ever asked you that...
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Lynn, I think you have made some sort of deal with the weather gods. It did make me laugh.
    No, my brotherR moved in but can't communicate with anyone. He can't take a shower until the bench is put in. His superintendent installed his shower head and hose for him... nice guy. He lives about 12-15 minutes away from here.

It is throwing it down with rain at the moment and we've already had a thunderstorm.

We are supposed to get 6-12 cm of you-know-what on Thursday. Gasp!

I'm in the middle of trying to save a wooden totem pole that my father and 4 students carved that stands at our old high school. The school board is debating removing it during renovations to the school. It is now an elementary school. I have actually taught there as an occasional teacher.

I'll say goodnight. Hope everyone sleeps well.
    Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning to everyone . Lots of rain here so I guess I will be indoors. Wake up with a headache again Have a great day all
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning @flemeth , although I guess if you woke up with a headache it's not such a good morning for you. Pop a couple of Tylenol or Advil and head back to the comfy cozy bed for a nap!

It's cruddy out there today...stupid mist/rain making stupid drivers even more stupid...
    Took much loinger than normal to get into the office this morning.

Anywho...have a dry and safe day (if you're heading out...and at home too!) everyone.
    Back later.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I remember, @GoJays , when turkeys used to go on sale at a grocery store, we'd pick one out and hand it to the butcher to cut in half, take them home and freeze them for dinners. They won't do that anymore, contamination, I guess, but boy, was that a nice service they used to provide. Enjoy your little turkey victory!
    Thayt's why you need a Table Saw, and a fine/medium coarse cut blade (specifically kept just for frozen foods)...speaking from experience
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, the day doesn't look great so far grey and rainy. Oh well summer is coming maybe!

Name:  994fcb707ed38a8867cd7dc905d38cf6.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  52.3 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

well, @avoncallingu , evidently we didn't pay the weather gods enough, we've been dumped on by that white crap. The wind continues to howl; certainly not a spring day one single bit! For those of you complaining of the rain...believe me, you are the lucky ones!

@danger_dan , yep, that really would have been a good idea a while back, but we never had a use for that saw, and buying one to cut up frozen turkeys just doesn't seem to be a good financial decision. 😉 Hm. Of course the contractors are still at the kids' house....hahaha!

Have a great day, everyone! I'm just going to sit here with CNN on, and watch the growing US/China trade-wars escalate (love that China is targeting states that heavily supported trump!), as Meuller also tightens the noose. I love what one TH said yesterday....he said that trump always believes he's the smartest guy in the room....when he's sitting across the table with Meulller, he'll find out that he's not.
    Some interesting viewing today.......unfortunately, if their stock market tanks, our DD's days will be long ones....

Enjoy your day!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!!

@danger_dan , yep, that really would have been a good idea a while back, but we never had a use for that saw, and buying one to cut up frozen turkeys just doesn't seem to be a good financial decision.  Hm. Of course the contractors are still at the kids' house....hahaha!
    Enjoy your day!!
    Point taken.
    I guess I've just taken it for granted that we've always had a table saw around. FIL has always been in construction, and now the Lady and I, and her brother as well, so they're always a Table Saw around somewhere...
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dededi View Post
    Good morning everyone, the day doesn't look great so far grey and rainy. Oh well summer is coming maybe!
    I wouldn't go around spreading that rumor yet

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Another windy Wednesday. Must be recycling day. This is not my street, however, this is exactly how it looks right now.
    I don't understand why people can't either tie down the recycling, put it into a blue bag, or better yet - don't put it out on a day like today!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Point taken.
    I guess I've just taken it for granted that we've always had a table saw around. FIL has always been in construction, and now the Lady and I, and her brother as well, so they're always a Table Saw around somewhere...
    @danger_dan , there isn't one iota of a construction gene in either my DH or our DD's DH...he used the table saw to cut through a piece of plywood to finish off their countertop until the granite arrives, and felt very "macho" and proud of himself.. Too cute. Oh, it'll be nice when their home is finally finished in the next 2 weeks or so...at least the crew will get their new stove connected today in their island, and they have a fridge and dishwasher working also...just no sink until the granite comes in.

What's your next project on your home??

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good .....afternoon, I guess. Furnace isn't working - which shouldn't matter in April but we went for a walk in frigid temps this am and it was.....SNOWING!

Actually have to run out - layers! layers!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Thread Information