User Tag List

Page 1250 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 250 750 1150 1200 1240 1248 1249 1250 1251 1252 1260 1300 1350 1750 ... LastLast
Results 18,736 to 18,750 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    hmmmm, good morning....( I think? ) @electric_viking ....you o.k. ?

I was all excited to post something because, well it shows how to simply ignore something or someone.

Enjoy!! by the way that cat IS very much alive, just very relaxed.
    He's just a grouch when it comes to cats

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Happy Spring everyone! It arrives today!!!!
    @Natalka - I am so sorry to hear about all the crap you are facing!
    Trudeau announced that EI help yesterday- hope it can help you. On a positive note- now your husband is home with you!
    Thank-you to the folks who are trying to put a smile on our faces! Muchly appreciated!

Be safe, everyone!
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang. @walkonby , so sorry to hear the news about Ruffus. @Natalka , hoping you're feeling better.

Working from home...where I can open up my windows and take in the virus-free, pollution-free fresh air!
    Have a wonderful day everyone. Stay safe, stay positive.
    DANGER

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, @walkonby - so sorry to hear that about Rufus...
    @Lynn49 -the flowers are beautiful!

Over here, to be blunt, life is crappy. From the varied and sundries pains, walking even more restricted, and tomorrow I start back on a pee pill. Yah, I know it works, but geez it works really, really good for me.

Friday I get a nurse visit, as well as the physiotherapist. The latter emails me between visits, so that is nice.

Moving on to other crap - husband got laid off. Sheesh! There is never good timing for that, but we will lose our health benefits. We have applied for provincial coverage, but they have quite a high deductible which resets every six months, and that is only for meds.

Well, sleep has been icky, so I am going to try now.

Hoping you all have a terrific Thursday!

Attachment 361513
    @Natalka so sorry to hear that your DH got laid off. I hope today is a better day for you health wise. You are a very strong woman you will get through this (((HUGS)))
    Lynn49, GoJays and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Oh, @walkonby - so sorry to hear that about Rufus...
    @Lynn49 -the flowers are beautiful!

Over here, to be blunt, life is crappy. From the varied and sundries pains, walking even more restricted, and tomorrow I start back on a pee pill. Yah, I know it works, but geez it works really, really good for me.

Friday I get a nurse visit, as well as the physiotherapist. The latter emails me between visits, so that is nice.

Moving on to other crap - husband got laid off. Sheesh! There is never good timing for that, but we will lose our health benefits. We have applied for provincial coverage, but they have quite a high deductible which resets every six months, and that is only for meds.

Well, sleep has been icky, so I am going to try now.

Hoping you all have a terrific Thursday!

Attachment 361513
    @Natalka so sorry to hear that your DH got laid off. I hope today is a better day for you health wise. You are a very strong woman you will get through this (((HUGS)))
    Natalka likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    Hope you all are doing good. Thanks to all that post the funnies videos it makes my morning
    Well I decided to venture out to Super store this morning I was there at 7am and it was a zoo already I didn’t really need any thing but I saw an opportunity to get some free cereal for the food bank. People are getting crazy over toilet paper, water and paper towel there was lots of stock and there is a limit of 2 per family it’s announced over the PA system every 5 mins and people are trying to go in and out to buy this stuff . There are employees watching and trying to stop customers at self check out from doing this and there is an employee at the doors also looking trying to stop the craziness. Don’t know why people are still panic buying.

Everyone stay safe and enjoy your day mine is going to be reading a book or cleaning up of my yard

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Goodness, lots going on this morning!

@Natalka , when it rains it pours but you always seem to be hit by a deluge! I hope with the waiting time for EI being cut, that your Hubby can apply right now and get financial relief. The restaurant where our SIL helps his friend who owns it, will close after today, and our DD said he should lay off his workers so that they can collect EI, so I'm guessing that's what your Hubby's work is doing, too. I hope this new provision helps him.
    As to your pain, dammit, I wish someone had a solution rather than just reacting to each problem that comes up. I'm assuming your water pill is because your BP is up?
    Stay the course, Nat, one day, one hour at a time...{{{hugs}}}

@walkonby , my dear....I'm so sad for you and your family. We've both been through this pain before and it never gets easier, losing a beloved fur-baby. Rufus is still a happy puppy, getting lots of love and hugs as he's become accustomed to throughout his life with you and your family. I know you're cherishing each moment with him now. HUGS to you, Walks.

Our DD and I are slowly but surely getting over our bronchitis, we're all staying at home as much as possible, our GS had a virtual music lesson with his instructor yesterday, and OMGosh!!!....he played "Silent Whisper ' for us on his electric guitar, over the phone, and it sounded so professional, it was amazing! Our DD has him reading her book, Alice In Wonderland, instead of watching the movie.i hope he gets to read her "Through the Looking Glass", later.

@GoJays , yeppers, those lovely blue boxes...quite pretty, but oh so practical!!

Well, enjoy the sunny day.
    @danger_dan , you're spot on wrt getting fresh air, and it's just what our DD suggested I do...my back still hurts but she suggested my DH take my Walker outside so that I can do a few laps up and down our dry driveway, and perhaps just sit outside for a while. At +7 this afternoon in a sunshiny day, I think that's what I'll do!

Stay well, everyone!
    Skippy, Natalka, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CheriLyn likes this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

avoncallingu likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

o.k. ONLY click on this link if you really need relief from the panicked environment of Covid19 AND also if you have lots of extra dry underwear cuz you'll pee laughing. Don't say I didn't warn ya!!

https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/419677...8/#post7038198

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Natalka ....here's a pic of "the twins" and the black one...lol...hope it makes you smile a little...?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    He's just a grouch when it comes to cats
    I'm just a grouch. period.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6

Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)
    avoncallingu and GoJays like this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Thread Information