User Tag List

Page 1375 of 1428 FirstFirst ... 375 875 1275 1325 1365 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1385 1425 ... LastLast
Results 20,611 to 20,625 of 21415
Like Tree93495Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

  1. #20611
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    38,473
    Likes Received
    62683
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    tee hee....oh my, I should have clarified my post. That meme thingy reminded me of the meme thingy's that GoJays posts every morning for us all. It reminded me of her because she basically dislikes and avoids humans! ha ha
    Lynn49, cabmonk and GoJays like this.






  2. #20612
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,812
    Likes Received
    29068
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Morning peeps!
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

  3. #20613
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,274
    Likes Received
    51961
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Good morning!

    @walkonby , just teasing you, and although I avoid much human contact, even pre-covid, I think Jay's has us all beat. Haha!

    Off to camp today, the number of weekends left are dwindling down.

    Toodles from home!
    Natalka, cabmonk, GoJays and 1 others like this.



  4. #20614
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,824
    Likes Received
    22113
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Good morning @danger_dan
    Guess @GoJays is asleep or looking for something good to post for us .
    Went out for a nice long walk since itís colder in the morning and I am trying to stay healthy.
    @Natalka hoping you are feeling better and is not in too much pain and getting some sleep
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

  5. #20615
    Misanthrope GoJays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84,707
    Likes Received
    38359
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    I think I may have figured out the 'like' button problem. It just happened to me as well. Remember when I said that the pages are taking an extremely long time to load? When I was trying to 'like' walkonby's above post, it wouldn't let me. I checked my browser and the page hadn't finished loading yet (little blue circle was spinning). Anyway, it finally finished loading and I tried it again, no problems And I knew what you meant @walkonby , @Lynn49 just seems to have a mean streak in her Kidding!! I'm kidding
    Lynn49, cabmonk and walkonby like this.

  6. #20616
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    38,473
    Likes Received
    62683
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I think I may have figured out the 'like' button problem. It just happened to me as well. Remember when I said that the pages are taking an extremely long time to load? When I was trying to 'like' walkonby's above post, it wouldn't let me. I checked my browser and the page hadn't finished loading yet (little blue circle was spinning). Anyway, it finally finished loading and I tried it again, no problems And I knew what you meant @walkonby , @Lynn49 just seems to have a mean streak in her Kidding!! I'm kidding
    bwahahaha!!!

    Now where did I read about that earlier?

    Oh yeah, it was me!

    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/419676...2/#post7083062

    Anyhow as long as we all get the latest info on the like button, happier times will prevail!
    Very quiet day here, all I did so far today was skip out to fuel up the vehicle....and I kind of resented that I had to put on pants to do that....hrmph! No matter, I'll soothe my grumpiness away with a rich brewed coffee.
    Today it will be a Moka pot day. I'll place rich espresso beans in the grinder....Mmmmm.

    Have a blast up at camp @Lynn49 ! You are right, there are less and less nice days remaining, soon we will all be shoveling ....oh I can't say it! The S word!!
    @flemeth I am virtually joining you in your early a.m. brisk walks. ( I walk really good in my mind ) Good on you for being proactive about your health, that will pay off.

    Lynn49, cabmonk and GoJays like this.






  7. #20617
    Mastermind Lynn49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,274
    Likes Received
    51961
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Just about to leave... @GoJays ...did you read my post earlier that I saw my FIRST blue jay ever?!! It was amazing..they're a bigger bird than I imagined them to be. That was the same day I hand-fed a peanut to a squirrel which I shall diligently practice this weekend! Haha!!

    As to referring to my mean streak...


    @walkonby , I forgot about Mokapot coffee!! Dang it, I'll have to remind my Hubby to make some when we get back here.

    Ok! Chat from camp!! Stay safe, everyone!
    Natalka, cabmonk, GoJays and 1 others like this.



  8. #20618
    Canadian Guru cabmonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,766
    Likes Received
    13992
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    Hey thanks @GoJays I was able like a few posts now. Iím on my iPhone so it has a blue loading line and usually that is all the way loaded. Guess Iíll have to wait a bit longer before I try.
    GoJays and walkonby like this.


  9. #20619
    Canadian Guru cabmonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    15,766
    Likes Received
    13992
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)




    Iím still sick this morning so I canceled spin class again and for tomorrow. My main issue is cough around people at the gym. I also think I know what happened. The gyms locker room has been closed and you had to wear your gym clothes to the gym. Then I would walk home sweaty and the temps are being weird. So I think that caused my cold. Should be good soon.
    walkonby and Shwa Girl like this.


  10. #20620
    boogey-man slayer danger_dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    within the sound of silence
    Posts
    60,812
    Likes Received
    29068
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    SC acting all wonky lately.
    still won't keep me signed in, and I can't sign in using the main sign in fields at the top of the page...always have to go in using secondary sign in.

    any who,
    off for an extra long weekend.
    back tuesday.
    have a wonderful day and weekend folks.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.
    DANGER

  11. #20621
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    117,718
    Likes Received
    146574
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Hi!

    Uh, grr..

    Typed out a nice post, then it was just all gone.

    I will come back later to redo
    cabmonk and GoJays like this.

  12. #20622
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,331
    Likes Received
    38737
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    SC acting all wonky lately.
    still won't keep me signed in, and I can't sign in using the main sign in fields at the top of the page...always have to go in using secondary sign in.

    any who,
    off for an extra long weekend.
    back tuesday.
    have a wonderful day and weekend folks.
    Nice to have a long weekend. Enjoy. Due to COVID, will be working Sunday and holiday Monday.
    cabmonk likes this.

  13. #20623
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    38,473
    Likes Received
    62683
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    anyone else besides Lynn and I witness that Raptor's buzzer beater win tonight against the Celtics?
    Ask yourself...what could you do in 0.5 seconds? Well I certainly could NEVER catch a pass from across the court and hit a 3 pointer before the time was over! OMG, that was a must win game.



    Plus our Jays squeaked in a 10th inning win over Boston. And tomorrow I will enjoy 2 NHL game 7's !!

    Is the Covid still going on? I've lost track of time.
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Sep 4th, 2020 at 02:57 AM.
    cabmonk and GoJays like this.






  14. #20624
    Misanthrope GoJays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84,707
    Likes Received
    38359
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    We're geniuses I remember reading your post but it didn't register with me because I wasn't having any problems with it

    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    bwahahaha!!!

    Now where did I read about that earlier?

    Oh yeah, it was me!

    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/419676...2/#post7083062

    Anyhow as long as we all get the latest info on the like button, happier times will prevail!
    walkonby likes this.

  15. #20625
    Misanthrope GoJays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    84,707
    Likes Received
    38359
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    The answer was B I didn't even see this post til just now

    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning @danger_dan
    Guess @GoJays is asleep or looking for something good to post for us .
    Went out for a nice long walk since itís colder in the morning and I am trying to stay healthy.
    @Natalka hoping you are feeling better and is not in too much pain and getting some sleep
    danger_dan likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •