User Tag List

Page 1719 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 719 1219 1619 1669 1709 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1729 1769 1819 ... LastLast
Results 25,771 to 25,785 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hi ladies, nice to see you in great " funny as hell " form this morning @GoJays . @flemeth I understand when that happens, our brains not shutting off when we are trying to fall asleep.
    I've been up and at 'em since 3 a.m. This is what a deep deep long 4 hour nap caused. Still, I was able to view an entire movie ( before I dozed off ) on Netflix called The Tender Bar. Ben Affleck is in it, George Clooney directed it.
    harbie and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning peeps!
    harbie and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Loved the rain we had yesterday and overnight, it sure knocked back the white crap! It was so enlightening yesterday as our DD drove me to my eye surgeon: hardly any snow at all once past the burbs with our piles of snow-blown snow still standing in our yards. Out there...no snow! I sure was surprised and so ha-ppy!

So, I'll need surgery on my eyes, one a correction, the other prevention. Just a laser shot through my eyes to the back, that's all. iridotomy. Even the word seems scary. Not the news I wanted to hear, but if it prevents an "eye stroke" and blindness, then I just have to pull up my big girl panties and get through it. Now waiting for the call. Just a little scary, though.....

So it's The Masters weekend, wish we were there, but I just had a thought, it would be great if DD and I could send our guys to it one day.....for now, the TV will be on one channel.

Enjoy the day, everyone! Hubby continues to improve, we're hoping we're both healthy for Easter dinner with the kids next week.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Apr 7th, 2022 at 10:03 AM.
    harbie, SnowFlakey and danger_dan like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, everyone.

Loved the rain we had yesterday and overnight, it sure knocked back the white crap! It was so enlightening yesterday as our DD drove me to my eye surgeon: hardly any snow at all once past the burbs with our piles of snow-blown snow still standing in our yards. Out there...no snow! I sure was surprised and so ha-ppy!

So, I'll need surgery on my eyes, one a correction, the other prevention. Just a laser shot through my eyes to the back, that's all. iridotomy. Even the word seems scary. Not the news I wanted to hear, but if it prevents an "eye stroke" and blindness, then I just have to pull up my big girl panties and get through it. Now waiting for the call. Just a little scary, though.....

So it's The Masters weekend, wish we were there, but I just had a thought, it would be great if DD and I could send our guys to it one day.....for now, the TV will be on one channel.

Enjoy the day, everyone! Hubby continues to improve, we're hoping we're both healthy for Easter dinner with the kids next week.
    Hope your eye surgeon gets it right! I had Epiretinal Membrane surgery a year and a half ago on my left eye. within 3 months, i need another operation to correct something. Last Sept, 1 year later, i was informed i needed another operation there was something else wrong with the same eye. I guess my vision improved but (so the doc says) but im seeing less and less.
    Natalka and harbie like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Hope your eye surgeon gets it right! I had Epiretinal Membrane surgery a year and a half ago on my left eye. within 3 months, i need another operation to correct something. Last Sept, 1 year later, i was informed i needed another operation there was something else wrong with the same eye. I guess my vision improved but (so the doc says) but im seeing less and less.
    Oh my goodness, @SnowFlakey , what you've been through!!
    I hope your upcoming surgery corrects that eye once and for all...wishing you all the best!

Seems what I have is acute-angle-closure glaucoma which means that fluid is building up behind my eye since the drainage hole has narrowed, so a new hole has to be excavated with lazer. He's doing the right eye as a precaution, also. Seems that I could have an eye-stroke at any time which would render me blind in that eye if build-up continues. It's supposed to be an emergency-type surgery, but of course around here and these days, that means nothing.

So are we both waiting for a call, or do you have a date already confirmed for your surgery?
    harbie and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Apr 7th, 2022 at 05:30 PM.
    harbie, Purdee, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

harbie, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all

Happy Friday
    harbie, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Late start here today.
    Busy day at work...will fill you all in on Monday.
    Have a great weekend.
    harbie, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

if 6:52 a.m. is considered a late start for you @danger_dan then I am definitely MORE than fashionably late.
    Many distractions kept me from logging in today. I've not done ANY of my wordle, dordle, quordle or canuckle puzzles yet!
    However, I did watch this video twice and teared up ( happy tears ! ) both times. That gorgeous pooch and his incredibly patient master made my morning so much happier.
    Yeah, it's over 3 minutes long, so quite an investment in these online times.
    TGIF all!!

harbie, GoJays, danger_dan and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We, sniff...don't you just love people who love animals??? Thanks for posting!
    @danger_dan 's a bit of a mystery today...along with his "late" start, what's he going to make us wait until Monday to tell us??? And why do we have to wait?? Is it a surprise? Work related? Home related? Does it involve the colours pink or blue??? Are they buying a new home??
    I've never been more anxious for Monday to arrive!! Lol!!

So this is for you, @GoJays , and of course anyone else who enjoys green things:
    harbie, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, harbie, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

So I rescued a dog today. On my way to work one came barreling out from a side street and ran in front of my car! Thankfully I didn’t hit him but I also didn’t see any owners coming behind him so I turned around and found him. He was more than happy to come to me (he was SUPER friendly and full of energy). A lady stopped to loan me her dogs leash and we went to find his owners. I met another lady that ended up taking him to her place since I was late for work. In the end after I posted to the local fb page I found out her husband took the pup for a walk in the neighborhood and his owners were frantically looking for him a few blocks away. Happy ending to the storey and everyone’s happy.

That was the highlight of my day

Thread Information