User Tag List

Page 1847 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 847 1347 1747 1797 1837 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1857 1897 1947 ... LastLast
Results 27,691 to 27,705 of 29357
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Silk, Purdee, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

🤣…drained tuna, @GoJays?! One of the best! I do hope someone finds out who that church belongs to, lol!

My Hubby just noted my once again nearly hyperventilating at that Pro Enamel commercial where that insipid gal says “namel” without pronouncing the E at the beginning of the word. He said they’d better get it off the air for the sake of my BP. Lol! Drives me up a wall! Who’s she related to in the company to have been given that commercial?!
    Am I the only one who puts some commercials on mute?

Take care down south, or anyone in the path of that incoming ice-storm! Stay home if you can.

Enjoy the day!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Feb 22nd, 2023 at 09:58 AM.
    Silk, GoJays and danger_dan like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    藍…drained tuna, @GoJays?! One of the best! I do hope someone finds out who that church belongs to, lol!

My Hubby just noted my once again nearly hyperventilating at that Pro Enamel commercial where that insipid gal says “namel” without pronouncing the E at the beginning of the word. He said they’d better get it off the air for the sake of my BP. Lol! Drives me up a wall! Who’s she related to in the company to have been given that commercial?!
    Am I the only one who puts some commercials on mute?

Take care down south, or anyone in the path of that incoming ice-storm! Stay home if you can.

Enjoy the day!
    @Lynn49 I also mute every commercial, especially the ones that encourage constant betting, sports betting, any kind really, imho it's irresponsible to push that at weak people.
    and to answer the other question, that gal in the ad knows the same people at her Company that Justin Holl knows in the NHL to stay on DF for the Leafs!

That's all I got to add here today. We got some snow.
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Lynn49 I also mute every commercial, especially the ones that encourage constant betting, sports betting, any kind really, imho it's irresponsible to push that at weak people.
    and to answer the other question, that gal in the ad knows the same people at her Company that Justin Holl knows in the NHL to stay on DF for the Leafs!

That's all I got to add here today. We got some snow.
    OMGOSH, those betting commercials? You're so right: aimed at weak people, get-rich-quick-without-trying people. If they (and the people I see on the rare occasions we're in the mall here with fist-fulls of those rip tickets!) just put that money away, THAT would be their riches one day!
    Like the saying goes: a fool and his (or her) money are soon parted.

So snow and not ice? Yuck either way, but snow takes longer to die.

Had chiro this morning, a couple sad stories there, then met one of Hubby's friends, his wife has been hospitalized and may not ever leave, and we got back into the car and I whined to him: "Just take me home?"...and he said, "So you can hide under the bed?" and I said, "Yes. Absolutely."
    it was far too depressing out there, poor people....so many sad stories....
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, Feb 22nd, 2023 at 02:49 PM.
    walkonby likes this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hey Everyone Just want to say stay warm and dry wherever you are. Remember, Spring is just around the corner. Ok, maybe 2 corners - but it's coming!
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Silk, Purdee, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Purdee, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone

Be careful if you have to be on the roads today and stay warm . I will be indoors for most of the day
    Silk, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning peeps!
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

We got the white stuff!! A single is path cleared for the mailman and that's as far as it goes today. Nothing else can make me go out there. Vehicle has enough fuel and there's no shortage of food in here. Be careful for those of you forced to drive today.

I watched this but I don't know what language this is?? Does anyone else know?

ЕСЛИ ВЫ НАТКНУЛИСЬ НА ЭТО ВИДЕО ТО ВАМ КРУПНО ПОВЕЗЛО 🏠 ПЕРЕМЕНЫ КОТОРЫЕ У ВАС ЕЩЕ ВПЕРЕДИ #колена | Watch (msn.com)

never mind, I discovered she is Ukrainian.

Olena is Ukrainian Canadian, Astrologer and Tarot reader. She has a collection over 200 decks. Kolena is a pianist.

Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Feb 23rd, 2023 at 12:10 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    We got the white stuff!! A single is path cleared for the mailman and that's as far as it goes today. Nothing else can make me go out there. Vehicle has enough fuel and there's no shortage of food in here. Be careful for those of you forced to drive today.

I watched this but I don't know what language this is?? Does anyone else know?

ЕСЛИ ВЫ НАТКНУЛИСЬ НА ЭТО ВИДЕО ТО ВАМ КРУПНО ПОВЕЗЛО  ПЕРЕМЕНЫ КОТОРЫЕ У ВАС ЕЩЕ ВПЕРЕДИ #колена | Watch (msn.com)

never mind, I discovered she is Ukrainian.

Olena is Ukrainian Canadian, Astrologer and Tarot reader. She has a collection over 200 decks. Kolena is a pianist.

When I used the auto-translate, the subtitles were in russian. So I turned her off. Not listening to any rusky.

Might have been interesting, though....I once watched a particular guy do readings for various signs and he was quite entertaining but
    I lost him along the way.
    Do you believe in tarot readings???
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Lynn49 hmmmm, so she was speaking Russian? ooops, sorry , my bad. I clicked on her " about me " things and it said she was Ukrainian, I assumed that was what she was speaking. I should have followed that saying " never assume "......
    Anyhow, I'm a non believer in Tarot cards, but whenever I watch tv shows that use them in their story line I admit to getting sucked into the readings.

Did I ever get fooled watching ( bingeing ) for the first time ever The Morning Show. I finally got Apple+ and have watched the first 2 Seasons., thinking of course that Season 3 was also in the queue.
    Bummer! They only just wrapped up Season 3, so who knows when Apple+ will drop it and if they will do the drip. drip, drip of 1 episode a week? First World problems.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Silk, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Purdee, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

good morning and thank you everyone for posting especially GoJays. I start my morning at 6am and reading this thread in early morning while sipping my coffee is the favorite part of my weekday routine
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Thread Information