User Tag List

Page 431 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 531 931 1431 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning GoJays you are up pretty early hope you get a nap later. Good morning everyone it’s Friday. Enjoy your day.
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Soooo true!!!
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone.
    Glad the weekend is finally here, even more so that we get an extra day off!

Have a wonderful day and weekend peeps!
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and Happy Friday everyone!!

Name:  309889-Hello-It-s-Friday.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  106.5 KB
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nope, no nap for me. I never feel good after a nap. Go to work early, get home early
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning GoJays you are up pretty early hope you get a nap later. Good morning everyone it’s Friday. Enjoy your day.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Good morning but I have been up since 7am. Took a 30 min walk earlier to run an errand in this stupid -20 weather. Overall I am feeling pretty good today but just a bit of pain.
    Natalka, 22hicks, GoJays and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A good fine morning to everyone!!!

Congrats on those tickets, @cabmonk , @flemeth !! It's always nice to get unexpected gifts like that!

It's a gorgeous, sunny day here, but cooler, -13, up to -8 this afternoon but somehow the sunshine makes it all bearable. No snow would make it even more bearable!

Not much excitement here, my thoughts are turning to camping season, and I picked up 100 "icicle" (that's what we called them in the olden days) bags..I think kids call them "freezies" now, so that I can fill them with healthier fruit options for our Grandson when he visits and raids our freezer.. I've accumulated some interesting recipes including some "adult" freezies to surprise the kids and their friends.. I best not mix them up with our Grandson's.

Have a wonderful long weekend everyone!! Hope the weather cooperates for your family weekends!!

Natalka, 22hicks, cabmonk and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks!

Got a few things sorted at the bank and now off to the dentist. Apparently, I didn't properly set up an estate account at the bank. Add that to the list.

Darn cold and windy out there!

They are having a "Sing-along" at the symphony tonight. Old musicals. I would love to go. Haven't decided yet.

I have been reading a book called "Will's Red Coat" that my step-daughter sent to me. It's about a fellow and his dogs. He adopts an old "broken " mini-schnauzer that no one wants. It feels very familiar. So far, it has kept me up reading for 2 nights in a row. He has a wonderful writing style. His name is Tom Ryan and apparently he also has a blog. He also wrote another book called "Following Atticus. " I must track it down when I have finished this one.

Well, I must plan my day. It is Friday again and I always seem to be rushing into the Post Office at 4:45 trying to catch the mail pick-up at 5.

Is there a province that doesn't have a holiday on Monday? I know we all call it different things.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @Lynn49 still trying to find someone to maybe go with me. My cousin didn't text me back but I'm going to a party at his place Saturday so I'll ask him than. My aunt doesn't often lik doing things lik that but I'll ask her also when I see her at the party.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Thanks @Lynn49 still trying to find someone to maybe go with me. My cousin didn't text me back but I'm going to a party at his place Saturday so I'll ask him than. My aunt doesn't often lik doing things lik that but I'll ask her also when I see her at the party.
    Oh, @cabmonk , I hope your cousin goes with you...I doubt it's something your Aunt will appreciate. My DH won't even go to an r-rated movie unless of course it's Star Wars or Trek.. When we were in NY he wouldn't take me to see The Book of Mormon because of the language..hahaha!!! We saw "Chicago" instead which we both enjoy.

I took Jenny for my/her first walk just now, about 2 blocks, which was enough..jeepers it looks gorgeous out there, but so windy, it cuts right through. Good for our first outing, I think.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh that nasty nasty wind today and dipping temps! I agree @Lynn49 the sun helps a little, but our pooches are still confined to short trips in the back yard for their business.

This morning I traipsed over to just ONE store ( No Frills ) to gather the food items we are out of . Pleasantly surprised at the many $1.00 items on sale ( cantaloupes, onions, broccoli, and celery ), Pm'd an 18 pk of eggs to FreshCo, grabbed 2 bags of naval oranges on the reduced rack for 50% off.
    Scored our felines' their favourite flavours of wet canned food for .50 each but the cashier would only allow me 24 cans.....to quote Arnold...." I'll Be Back! " hee hee.

I almost made it out of there buying no junk ( baked goods, chips etc ) but then I noticed these cases of carbonated water
    ( made by PC Blue Menu ).....DH loves his soda water every now and then but these have no sodium, sugar or calories. they come in delicate flavours too like blueberry/pomegranate, mandarin orange and lemon.
    In the throws of weaning all of us off a Gingerale run that started near Xmas, and this seems like a decent enough alternative.

Woo hoo to being able to redeem $40.00 in PC points to reduce that final OOP down to $22.00, however, I still don't know exactly which items earned me the 3,500 in new points though? The receipt doesn't list the foods I earned them on...strange they used to right??
    Last edited by walkonby; Fri, Feb 16th, 2018 at 01:50 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby , my DH noticed that on his recent receipts also, and thought it was because of our new cards. So now they don't show where points have been assessed? Loooove changes.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

My friend baby need a special milk by enfamil Nutramigen so I writhe to the compagny asking for a coupon ...if you can do the same and do a trade with cocotte00(posted in trade section)she would be happy!!!!
    Have a wonderful evening and night everyone!!!!!
    You can go into Enfamil website contact us section and said your baby only tolerate the Nutramigen milk.
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Feb 16th, 2018 at 07:24 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @walkonby , my DH noticed that on his recent receipts also, and thought it was because of our new cards. So now they don't show where points have been assessed? Loooove changes.
    Not only that but @Lynn49 I then logged into my PC Optimum acct to try and see which offers were used, like before they would be easily identified and clouded out so that you could see you had already used them.
    But now?? oh dear Lord!
    No, now they simply remove them from the list of offers! So.... if you had no memory...like me! of what the original offers were, now you still would not know what you were credited for.

Yup, GREAT new system!

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information