User Tag List

Page 631 of 1965 FirstFirst ... 131 531 581 621 629 630 631 632 633 641 681 731 1131 1631 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,465 of 29464
Like Tree118726Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

...quite the pooch there, @walkonby! I always felt that chihuahuas are a little skitzy!
    Not that YOU feeling like that today makes you skitzy in ANY way! hahaha!!

I'm feeling more like this today:

I don't have as cute nor as floofy a bottom, however..hahaha!!! Just feeling as pudgy today, though..

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Hey I sometimes put the apple cider vinegar in my smoothies and it's not bad like that. Of course if you mix honey in it's not bad lol.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Before ddp yoga it would take me a while to get off the floor if I ever needed to be down on the floor and I would need a chair. Since I started doing ddp yoga I still needed to hold onto a chair to stand up but it got easier and easier. Until today when I didn't need a chair anymore and can just jump up or as ddp calls it pounce lol. Small victory but it makes me happy.

Last edited by cabmonk; Wed, Aug 29th, 2018 at 04:24 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Before ddp yoga it would take me a while to get off the floor if I ever needed to be down on the floor and I would need a chair. Since I started doing ddp yoga I still needed to hold onto a chair to stand up but it got easier and easier. Until today when I didn't need a chair anymore and can just jump up or as ddp calls it pounce lol. Small victory but it makes me happy.

Awesome, Cabbie!!! I bet that feels fantastic!!! Isn't it amazing how quickly a body can change with some work?! You're young, and I'm jealous of your recovery...it takes so much longer when one is late middle-aged. Last weekend at camp, so after that I can finally get back on the eating-better diet, esp before our NY trip!! I don't want to feel "poofy".

Keep up that great work!!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey @Lynn49 hope you have a good weekend coming up. I know it's only Wednesday lol. Thanks alot, I will definitely keep going. Tomorrow is groceries with my aunt and afterwards I'll do ddp yoga red hot core. I'm sure you can do well on your diet. I'm someone that would constantly eat whole bags of chips and whole large pizzas. Look at me now doing intermittent fasting and vegan. I have a bunch of ideas for meals coming up. Like pulled eggplant sandwiches, chickpea salad sandwiches, chickpea nuggets and salads.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I hope I'm not the only one who remembers wearing these styles, with Moms who dressed like this all the time at home....
    Am I???!!

I swear I had the exact style of dress as the one in the centre sometime in high school (not AT school, lol)

Oh my...check the prices!

Our Mom's housedresses......

Sigh..........feeling nostalgic this evening........and missing real style in women's clothing...not a single ripped jean to be seen!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Cabbie, way to go, your progress is awesome!

Lynn, I remember Mom wearing more shirtwaist styles, like the bottom left pic.
    For dressy occasions, she had beautiful suits - with gorgeous hats to match and, of course, matching handbags and shoes.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @Natalka hope you have a good rest of the week. I'll keep going.

Jason: hey Lindsay if Nick was the last person on earth would you sleep with him?
    Lindsay: yeah..
    Nick: thanks (with a huge smile)
    David: see Nick all you have to do is kill 7 billion people.

Lol

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Good morning All. Have the windows open to let some Fresh air in it seems as though we will have a nice cool day .

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post

@cabmonk you are doing great . You should be happy about all the small victory you are working had to achieved them.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Gooooooooooooooood Morning Friends.
    @cabmonk , Good for you my friend! I'm very impressed at how well you're sticking to your routine!
    @Lynn49 , enjoy the last camping weekend of the summer, and have fun on your trip to NY. Any special plans while in the Big Apple?
    @Natalka , hope you're feeling better, especially with the cooler weather.
    @GoJays , LoL...take it you're not a Brady fan...?
    @flemeth , we had the windows open all night last night too...made for a great night's sleep!
    @walkonby ...where you at? Are all those early morning posts catching up with you, sleeping in today?

Everyone else, good morning

Have a wonderful day folks!
    The Long weekend is within reach...
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh @cabmonk !! That short video clip says it all! Your progress is very encouraging. Imagine someone in worse physical shape than you seeing that clip and then thinking maybe they could also improve how they feel? The proof is there....you are doing this...congrats!!
    @Lynn49 that wee confused and backwards walking fluffly bottomed pooch reminds me of our poor blind Rufus when he gets trapped in among the very large planters out back. Round and round he goes until my heart breaks and I go lead him back to the steps.

Good morning and thanks to to all the dedicated early posters here giving me my dose of laughter for the day. A picture is worth a thousand guffaws! Today I sat down specifically to check the flyer deals out before I shop, but here I am in the Tea Room?
    Priorities......
    Much like you @flemeth I had to open up the bedroom windows last night for a blast of some fresh air. The bedroom was just too stuffy. Sadly we got swept by the Orioles last night, despite starting off so promising with a 4-0 lead!

hey! did anyone notice that Bautista is a Phillie now? He got the go ahead RBI single last night in the 7th against the Washington Nationals. I am still predicting the Astros to win it all again this year!! Soon as Altuve came off the DL they started winning again.
    Once all of them are back and 100% healthy they will make another tear setting records.

One more working day ( after today! ) and there is a long weekend to enjoy. Hope everyone spends theirs snagging some R & R .

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks everyone I'm definitely not stopping. I hope everyone has a good day. Groceries today and I'm going to make the pulled eggplant sandwiches. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks! Cleared my calender today as I forgot my cousins were coming to town. Massive tidy-up ahead before they get here.

My Brother B has started a "Go Fund Me" fundraising effort called "Sprucedale Restoration" fund to purchase benches for his neighbourhood so that people can meet with each other, reflect and heal after their terrible experience over the past week. Everyone has been so traumatized and there is the gaping remembrance of what happened. Three homes will have to be totally torn down and re-constructed -right across the street from him. If you have any inclination to make a small donation, please pm me and I will give you the link. My poor nephew who was there when the blast happened just returned home last night for the first time.

Enough sad news- beautiful day out there to be appreciated.

This is my parents ' anniversary. 69 years ago today, they walked down the aisle into their together adventure! And just look at all the ripples on the sea of life that they created!

I'm hoping to make a new dirndl before Oktoberfest this year. Get back into the community spirit. I gave away the one that I had as it was WAY too small! All my friends are heading off to P.E.I. this week. They're a travelling bunch, for sure!

I'm hoping to get in another short holiday the week after Thanksgiving. Swoop Airlines allows in-cabin doggies, it seems. Maybe a trip out to Nova Scotia to see my friends there.

Almost there at that long weekend! The next one is Thanksgiving and then on to .......are you listening, @Lynn49 ....Christmas!!!

On that happy note- have a great one !

Thread Information