User Tag List

Page 382 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 282 332 372 380 381 382 383 384 392 432 482 882 1382 ... LastLast
Results 5,716 to 5,730 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good frigid morn! Looks like we are stuck in the deepfreeze til the weekend, ick!

My sweet husband is going to brave the cold to go see Milan today, for a visit and to bring him food and stuff.

Stay warm, everyone!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone its cold out so bundle up if you are heading out. My poor Thor did not go on a walk for 3days and he is whining to go out I am scared he will get excited and break a body part the side walks are pretty slippery. Let's see if he wins and take him today. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Extreme cold warning here with a windchill of -45. I still took a walk to food basics for a bit of groceries and stuff for new years eve. I took a taxi home though lol.

Anyway I saw an article and video talking about a UPS driver dropping off a package and returning a couple hours later to steal it. So many comments saying that's not the driver it's his helper and only seasonal. I said stop all this stupid yapping about the guy not being a UPS driver. Who cares if he's the driver, the helper or the candle stick maker. He's still representing UPS.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Extreme cold warning here with a windchill of -45. I still took a walk to food basics for a bit of groceries and stuff for new years eve. I took a taxi home though lol.

Anyway I saw an article and video talking about a UPS driver dropping off a package and returning a couple hours later to steal it. So many comments saying that's not the driver it's his helper and only seasonal. I said stop all this stupid yapping about the guy not being a UPS driver. Who cares if he's the driver, the helper or the candle stick maker. He's still representing UPS.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.5be57573ad67

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh I saw that a few days ago lol. People will eventually catch on though.

By the way, nice to see you posting.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Great to see you drop by, Patty! Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year! Miss your posts. I guess I don't hang out in the right places to see them.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

cough...cough...sniffle, yup...I am still sick. Be back more when I am not weeping from my eyes.

Nice to see ya Patty!! Brrrr, @cabmonk I got the shivers just reading about you walking to FB in -45 weather. @flemeth hope Thor eventually gets his walk. Our wee shih tzu's are only allowed to do their business on the back yard decks until it warms up more.
    I have no idea how chilly it actually is today because I haven't been out, been in bed most of the day.
    Have a nice day everyone.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    cough...cough...sniffle, yup...I am still sick. Be back more when I am not weeping from my eyes.

Nice to see ya Patty!! Brrrr, @cabmonk I got the shivers just reading about you walking to FB in -45 weather. @flemeth hope Thor eventually gets his walk. Our wee shih tzu's are only allowed to do their business on the back yard decks until it warms up more.
    I have no idea how chilly it actually is today because I haven't been out, been in bed most of the day.
    Have a nice day everyone.
    Name:  BD8EC7DB-8AF3-46CC-9260-8E4AD8117625.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  278.4 KB

hi walkonby..hope you feel better soon sweetie ..hot toddies and lots rest..take good care yourself sweetie.thinking about you
    22hicks, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby hope you feel better soon and yeah even though I was wearing my gloves I couldn't feel my hands when I got to food basics. It was the plan all along to to take a taxi back home. I just didn't want to spend like $9.00 each way for a taxi. Hope everyone has good new years eve plans. Mine are to make this pizza roll thing using pillsbury crescent roll dough, cheese, sauce and chopped sausages. Also a veggie tray, chips,etc. I'll just listen to music and watch the ball drop lol.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Dessert all done I hope it works out once people start to cut it. top pic is mine and bottom pic is from the web showing the layers. Also supposed to use butterfinger bars crumbled up but I used score bars. Too bad I didn't have a glass dish to see through lol.

It's crumbled oreo cookie base. Then chilled it a bit while making the rest. Blended cream cheese and icing sugar and then mixed in peanut butter into that. Folded cool whip into that and then folded in crumbled score pieces. Spread that mixture over the oreo cookie base. Then spread chocolate pudding on top of that. Spread more cool whip on top and a bit more crumbled score pieces on top. In the fridge now until I leave Sunday to go to cousins.
    Ohhhh cabmonk..it sure looks soooo yummmmy ..sure everyone enjoyed dessert
    Merry Christmas 🎄

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Awww.. @22hicks. that mouse is the sweetest thing!! Thank you!As for misbehaving, left most of that back in the 70s,..maybe early 80s, so I'm done with most of that. You'll notice the word, "most". We're off to my friend's home to visit with her and her hubby, and to exchange gifts for Chrstmas; I also picked up 3 treat bags for their pooches. @avoncallingu, I don't know what a Newfoundland-style party is, although I have seen clips on tv with people dancing and playing instruments, singing..that kind of party?? Oh, I sure know you're going to have fun! Now YOU behave, ha hear? Ok, off to blow-dry and curl my hair and hope that I didn't leave the purple shampoo on too long and ended up with mauve hair instead of white hair...hahaha!!Oh, be careful out there, everyone, because people just don't care where they drive or walk, so much on their minds.Enjoy the day!This is for you, Hicks!
    Hi lynn ..In Newfoundland.. we have old tradition after Christmas Day people dress up in old clothing..some people fool other people dress as men and some dress as women lumps on ya back and mits on ya feet ..dont let our neighbors know who we are .. we put old ladies slips or pillow cases over our head and cut two eye holes ..neighbours let you in have Dance and drink and then off to next house by time you drop by so many friends home ..your feeling no pain ..lots of fun ..google mummer song ..should see video by Simani
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Newfiescreech; Wed, Dec 27th, 2017 at 05:49 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good evening, everyone!!

Recuperating from Christmas day and the boxing day party after; the older I get the longer it takes to recoup!
    @walkonby , it seems that as soon as we can slow down or take a break our bodies feel it's okay for us to be sick! It happens to so many people who take days off, holidays. I hope you get lots of rest, gobble up that turkey soup, and feel better soon. Do you have that head-spinny, knock-out Nyquil PM to help you get some sleep at night? Get well soon, my Friend.
    @Newfiescreech , that tradition is too much fun! I'd still be too shy to participate, but I'm okay at handing out drinks to those who'd come to the door! Have you taken any time to rest up, yet, or is it still go-go-go, all cylinders firing?

I'm preparing for Avon's visit soon...all shreds of Christmas gone from the house and its back to its normal, uncluttered self again, which DH and I prefer. I mostly do up Christmas for our Grandson and the dinner here that he and his Mom and Dad attend just before Christmas. It's a little oasis of peace before the real madness begins.

Stay well, warm and safe, everyone!!

Newfiescreech, 22hicks and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good evening, everyone!!

Recuperating from Christmas day and the boxing day party after; the older I get the longer it takes to recoup!
    @walkonby, it seems that as soon as we can slow down or take a break our bodies feel it's okay for us to be sick! It happens to so many people who take days off, holidays. I hope you get lots of rest, gobble up that turkey soup, and feel better soon. Do you have that head-spinny, knock-out Nyquil PM to help you get some sleep at night? Get well soon, my Friend.
    @Newfiescreech, that tradition is too much fun! I'd still be too shy to participate, but I'm okay at handing out drinks to those who'd come to the door! Have you taken any time to rest up, yet, or is it still go-go-go, all cylinders firing?

I'm preparing for Avon's visit soon...all shreds of Christmas gone from the house and its back to its normal, uncluttered self again, which DH and I prefer. I mostly do up Christmas for our Grandson and the dinner here that he and his Mom and Dad attend just before Christmas. It's a little oasis of peace before the real madness begins.

Stay well, warm and safe, everyone!!

Hi Lynn ..did you listen to mummers song ?? Lol ..yes ..i taken few days off work try and relax but still busy with housework etc .. always something do around house ..you could say i have problem lol i cant stand see anything out place around house ..steady trying keep things in right place where it belongs ..im like maid steady cleaning ..all my friends make fun at me saying house so clean they could eat off floor..cant help it .. there’s no fixing me now to old train this dog new tricks haha ..ohhh you would enjoy mummering .. people try guessing our names but we only shake our heads say no lol were going out this weekend with our friends .always awesome time ..hope you and your family had wonderful Christmas 🎄..take good care yourself sweetie
    22hicks, Lynn49 and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh NO-all Christmas put away??? What about "Little Christmas?" I will definitely have to bring some tinsel. Mwaahaha!
    Tootie is scheduled for her grooming tomorrow morning. And then I'm off to TO to pick up Shirlie. She's travelling as we speak. She's going to be "done in" by the time I pick her up. And still on Australia time.

I finally put my summer socks on Tootie complete with elastic bands and keep taking her out on the patio but while she's decided it's ok to pee out there-that's all. I keep taking her out every 40 minutes or so in order to let her know that it's as far as we're going.

Hoping everyone is going to be safe and warm and WELL as we approach the new year.
    Take care!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Oh NO-all Christmas put away??? What about "Little Christmas?" I will definitely have to bring some tinsel. Mwaahaha!
    Tootie is scheduled for her grooming tomorrow morning. And then I'm off to TO to pick up Shirlie. She's travelling as we speak. She's going to be "done in" by the time I pick her up. And still on Australia time.

I finally put my summer socks on Tootie complete with elastic bands and keep taking her out on the patio but while she's decided it's ok to pee out there-that's all. I keep taking her out every 40 minutes or so in order to let her know that it's as far as we're going.

Hoping everyone is going to be safe and warm and WELL as we approach the new year.
    Take care!
    No pootie for Tootie?? Aw, poor muffin, they're such creatures of habit. I hope she decides soon to poo; don't want her getting bunged up, poor wee thing.
    Yes, Hon, all the tinsel, all ornaments, everything gone. We can stand the clutter for only so long, then it's like nails on a blackboard! Little Christmas will have to happen in spite of the lack of decorations.

Be careful driving!!!
    Newfiescreech and 22hicks like this.

Thread Information