User Tag List

Page 882 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 382 782 832 872 880 881 882 883 884 892 932 982 1382 1882 ... LastLast
Results 13,216 to 13,230 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby @Natalka @Lynn49 @flemeth @danger_dan @Newfiescreech @avoncallingu
    Who am I forgetting? I'm sorry if it was you. Sample Source is up and running

https://www.samplesource.com/?site=en

Go Get your samples. I got 17

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Morning, everyone!

Thank you for that Samplesourse note, @GoJays , I didn't think I'd qualify for anything with our restricted diet, but ordered 10 out of 11, so that'll be a nice surprise.

Enjoy your day, everyone.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok sample source is gone live people..get in on samples
    wendymac, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post

Thanks @GoJays you beat me to it I was just coming to post this. I got 15 samples not sure what I am missing but happy I got some

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post

Thanks so much ..its just a fluke that i check in at sample source .for last time today lol ..thanks for thinking about me Gojay..Thanks again sweetie..got 13 out 13 not bad lol 😝
    wendymac, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@cabmonk sample source is live. Hope you are doing great didn’t see you post in a while

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@GoJays beat me to it...
    Thank you darlin'!
    Last edited by danger_dan; Tue, Mar 19th, 2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoJays like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I’m here thanks for the heads up. Sorry I was in a bit of pain for almost a week now and didn’t feel like doing anything. I still managed some ddp yoga as much as I could. I missed the sample source as it’s all gone now. Hope everyone is doing well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Gals and Guys...do NOT forget that tomorrow night (Wednesday night) is a Supermoon. http://www.newser.com/story/272775/l...wednesday.html "It'll be the first reunion of its kind in 38 years. March's full moon arrives Wednesday, the same day as the spring equinox, reports CNN. The last time that happened was in 1981. Called a supermoon because it will be at its closest approach to Earth on its elliptical monthly orbit, the moon is best viewed at moonrise on Wednesday or moonset on Thursday, though it won't be as close as it was during last month's showing, per Forbes. This is actually the third supermoon of the year already, though it will be the last one for 2019. Another celestial event: Asteroid 2019 EA2, some 79 feet across, will fly by Earth at a distance of 190,246 miles on Thursday or Friday, per CNN.
    Last edited by wendymac; Tue, Mar 19th, 2019 at 01:29 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @cabmonk sample source is live. Hope you are doing great didn’t see you post in a while
    Arrgghh... that's the one I forgot. @cabmonk , you have to check in more often than just occasionally Sorry dude. Hope you're feeling better soon. Here is interpretive dancing doggo for you to put a smile on your face.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendymac View Post
    Gals and Guys...do NOT forget that tomorrow night (Wednesday night) is a Supermoon. http://www.newser.com/story/272775/l...wednesday.html "It'll be the first reunion of its kind in 38 years. March's full moon arrives Wednesday, the same day as the spring equinox, reports CNN. The last time that happened was in 1981. Called a supermoon because it will be at its closest approach to Earth on its elliptical monthly orbit, the moon is best viewed at moonrise on Wednesday or moonset on Thursday, though it won't be as close as it was during last month's showing, per Forbes. This is actually the third supermoon of the year already, though it will be the last one for 2019. Another celestial event: Asteroid 2019 EA2, some 79 feet across, will fly by Earth at a distance of 190,246 miles on Thursday or Friday, per CNN.
    DH should be thrilled He complains when it's just a regular full moon. He can't sleep at night when it's is shining into the room. Doesn't bother me one whit though. Thanks for the tip.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good afternoon all! What a whirlwind of a morning...ahem, ( I mean for a boring retirees schedule ) I felt quite rejuvenated after my workout so headed over to WM to grab some of DH special toothpaste. That crap runs expensive ( Crest Gum Detoxify ) in some places as high as $9.00....who are they trying to snow? That is right Rexall ...I'm talking 'bout you!
    Bought him 7 tubes at $4.96 minus 7 x $2.00 off coupons. That'll hold him.

Next I searched the reduced produce rack and bought

- 3 giant cantaloupes $2.00 ( none were even squishy or anything? )
    - 16 bananas all in various stages of ripeness for $1.00 The harder green ones will last the
    week, the family will munch on the ones ready and for the remainder I'll be smelling
    banana bread baking soon.
    - 4 English cucumbers and 2 long purple eggplants in one bag for $1.00

I'll be making another batch of " no tomato pasta sauce " up later this afternoon, plenty of fresh herbs needed for that recipe so I hit up Blue Sky Mkt. for those. It'll be an interesting sauce since they had no regular basil leaves just cinnamon basil leaves, but I'll try anything! ha ha
    Lovely fresh green onions, thyme, cilantro, rosemary and chives. Had to settle for dried oregano...don't tell my Italian relatives! Actually they would also chortle at a sauce with no tomatoes!

Hope the newly sick on here ( aka...dan, cabmonk ) get relief from their nagging symptoms soon and Natalka as you know we are always sending out those healing vibes every day for your recovery!!
    Kudos to the gal who brought by the G. Shep doggie for a visit!! Whadya mean you declined kisses from him??

Just a p.s. here @GoJays I do hope you realize that my hands tremble ever so slightly when I log on each morning and hit the Chat room hoping that you have posted THAT meme or A phrase, often accompanied with a glorious photo that absolutely gets me giggling!

Yesterday it was the dogs teeth under the glass table....howl worthy! Today it was the CAT one! As I read the words, I kept looking at his face with that disgust look in his eyes.
    As they say YOU NAILED IT!!
    Thanks again also to those that gave the heads up about the Sample Source going live.
    I totally missed it, but in other exciting news the mailman brought me me my FREE Uncle Bens wok today!!

I see and appreciate all of you and enjoy the shares each day......now enjoy my peek-a-boo picture!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Mar 19th, 2019 at 01:56 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I’m here thanks for the heads up. Sorry I was in a bit of pain for almost a week now and didn’t feel like doing anything. I still managed some ddp yoga as much as I could. I missed the sample source as it’s all gone now. Hope everyone is doing well.
    @cabmonk hope you feel better soon

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

You know I'm going to actively search for those pictures now, right @walkonby ?

Here is a pupper who can only be described as "not the brightest crayon in the box"

Thread Information