User Tag List

Page 442 of 1960 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 440 441 442 443 444 452 492 542 942 1442 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 29386
Like Tree118571Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, poor puppies I hope it's nothing too serious.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu ....sorry I somehiw missed your post.....what did your step-son want to text me!?!? I hope it's what I think it is! Did he get to meet someone finally???
    I'm on my ipad, so I can't "like" anyone until I'm back on my computer....hope I didn't miss anyone.
    And I can't post another good-night mouse yet, either. 😯
    Until later, then!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Nothing new to pass on right now, Lynn.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@walkonby - glad you got some answers to their probs, sure hope you are able to deal with things okay.

Just had a fab supper - big roast chicken dinner. Bless my dear husband for doing anything which required standing or hauling - which was a lot.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Trying to settle down early tonight. I have been using "essential oils" to try to move into more "natural" ways of promoting my health. There is one called "Peace." Each night when we go to bed, I pass Tootie' s stuffy over the diffuser of "Adaptil" that the vet prescribed-the "momma" feramone. I then let her have a little sniff of "Peace" and roll a little lavender on a pillow. She immediately settles down and finds her spot to sleep. I have done all the research about oils and dogs. The vet even recommended the lavender. She also loves to sniff my hands when I have washed my hands with their foaming hand cleanser. I try not to get too excited as she also like a to sniff my dirty socks!

Sleep well all my friends. Tomorrow is the last Sunday in February. Hoping, really, that March comes in like a Lion!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone.. @avoncallingu I am happy you find something that work to calm and settle you and Tootie @walkonby hope your for babies are feeling much better. Have a great Sunday everyone

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning Natalka, I'll bet you watched the closing ceremonies? I was sleeping! ha ha. I'll catch it on replay later I suppose. Heading out soon to grab some fresh produce and to try to buy a replacement mug that I broke of DH's!! It was THE best coffee mug size for the Tassimo machine and had plenty of room to hold the dripping of his only brand he drinks ( the 14 oz, Breakfast )
    Plus it was so cute! It said on the front " Sawdust Is Man Glitter " and I found it at Dollaramma when he was installing new kitchen cabinets. No luck yesterday at 2 Dollaramma locations so I'll try location 3 and 4 nearer me.

I watched the Olympic mens hockey final and WHAT a GAME!!! Russia won the Gold but not without major heartbreaking drama for Germany. The German team blew their final chance ( imho ) by not just playing " keep away " when they had the lead with less than a minute left in the 3rd and Russia had drawn a penalty!
    Why even try to score?? When Germany made that attempt, Russia stole the puck and got a short handed goal to tie it, then went on to win after 10 min of O.T.
    very exciting!

oh jeepers I forgot to mention the dogs seemed to have had a restful night. They are both still choosing to sleep on the floor though on their blankets. Murphy is normally a couch sleeper always hopping up on the leather loveseat resting his head on a pillow we have dubbed his. He is so funny that way, looks so human with just his head on the pillow.

Such a messy rainy day today....yuck!
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Feb 25th, 2018 at 09:13 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

Name:  5c295183ba798f526a9b17f9c79350ac.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  27.3 KB

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

walks, I didn't see the closing ceremonies, turned on when they were just signing off.

Glad the puppies had a good night.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good rainy morning to you all.
    Boy, did I ever sleep in this morning, till after 9:30, so I'm missing church.

Thanks for the spoiler alert @walkonby ,
    now when they replay the hockey game, I'll only watch the last 10 minutes of the 3rd, and the o.t. I'll also watch the replay of the closing ceremonies.

Whatever you do today, have a good one.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

I didn't even realize the closing ceremonies were on last night; they'll be repeated at 6pm on CBC later today, so I'll catch it then.

@walkonby, I hope your pups are resting and healing from what ails them; it's so heartbreaking to know they're not feeling well, isn't it?

@avoncallingu, you're such a good Mom to wee Tootie, and she's such a sweet little girl.

A rainy morning here, changing to freezing rain later, and the kids' contractors have to drive in from the Sault every Sunday evening, so hoping they take it slow and easy or perhaps leave a little earlier today.

Baked bread rolls with our GS yesterday and sent a dozen home with him...our DD phoned this morning and told me they were all devoured last night..haha!! I wish I could bake bread every single day, but then we'd be eating it all and that's hardly dieting!

Enjoy whatever goodies the day brings you!!!

....boy WOULD I!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

The sun's out now, even though it's suppose to be raining.

Even though my back yard's a swamp, I decided to clean up the 'gifts' Jake has left me all winter. What fun that was.

While out there, I noticed that some of my plants have starting coming up. It's only February !!! I hope they survive.
    Here's a few leaves of an Iris. I haven't even cut off last year's yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

What a glorious site, @22hicks !!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu, I came across this on Pinterest, thought of you...

https://craftbits.com/9-magical-ways...kly_Newsletter

Newfiescreech, 22hicks and dededi like this.

Thread Information