User Tag List

Page 451 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

And a very good morning to all of you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'll add my own " Top Of the Mornin " to all of you too! Today feels like a good day, so I'll go with that. I mean the Leafs are playing outdoors tonight, so that is something!!
    Have a great day everyone.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A quick good morning to you all!!

Busy here, just finished preparing a big chicken pot pie for us and the kids for dinner here...DH and I will head out soon to look at lighting for their new home configuration, along with the 47 pot lights in the den, kitchen, diningroom!! UNbelievable!
    So off to find a nice chandelier for the 'den' or front-room, living-room ceiling and one just before the new fireplace. I think if she had one more decision to make she'll crack, poor kid!!

Well...off to make myself look half-way okay before we head out...I hope everyone has as sunny a day as we have here, and enjoys their Saturday!! Thank heavens none of us had to contend with the snowstorm along the US east coast. I'm wondering if Newfiescreech received any of that mess.

Take good care!!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Big snowstorm here!

Had a nice surprise last evening, Milan came over! It was a bit of a shock to have him Walk in on his own, no crutches. He was bored, so came into the city to visit at his old workplace, do some shopping and see us.
    He has really recovered well, healed that broken leg, and has been working hard on getting back in shape.

He sees the surgeon Monday to hopefully get the all clear to start work, which I hope will be on modified hours. He is going back to his former employer, where he was working before he had his first surgery last summer.
    So we will get another visit Monday.

Now, back to hibernating and watching the storm...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Big snowstorm here!

Had a nice surprise last evening, Milan came over! It was a bit of a shock to have him Walk in on his own, no crutches. He was bored, so came into the city to visit at his old workplace, do some shopping and see us.
    He has really recovered well, healed that broken leg, and has been working hard on getting back in shape.

He sees the surgeon Monday to hopefully get the all clear to start work, which I hope will be on modified hours. He is going back to his former employer, where he was working before he had his first surgery last summer.
    So we will get another visit Monday.

Now, back to hibernating and watching the storm...
    Stay inside Natalka and keep warm ..hope you dont get hit to bad with this storm ..its saying it going move towards us in next few days too .
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Lynn49;6872953]A quick good morning to you all!!

Busy here, just finished preparing a big chicken pot pie for us and the kids for dinner here...DH and I will head out soon to look at lighting for their new home configuration, along with the 47 pot lights in the den, kitchen, diningroom!! UNbelievable!
    So off to find a nice chandelier for the 'den' or front-room, living-room ceiling and one just before the new fireplace. I think if she had one more decision to make she'll crack, poor kid!!

Well...off to make myself look half-way okay before we head out...I hope everyone has as sunny a day as we have here, and enjoys their Saturday!! Thank heavens none of us had to contend with the snowstorm along the US east coast. I'm wondering if Newfiescreech received any of that mess.

Take good care!!!
    [/QUOTEN

No we didn’t received any this storm yet ..their saying we’re supposed get some it by Sunday night or Monday..im hoping their so wrong Lynn ..hope your having wonderful weekend sweetie thanks again Take good care
    22hicks, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning.

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good Morning @22hicks and the rest of the Ladies and Men here have a great Sunday

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning flemeth and hicks and the rest of the folks!
    I woke up with a start from an "Oh -my-heaven's- I-Don't -have-enough-courses-to-graduate!" kind of dream. Haven't had one of those in a long time! I must be channelling all the exam anxieties of all these students around here.
    We are going to sing a verse of a hymn in French today so we have an early practice before church.
    It's The Oscars tonight- I wonder who will take a stand about what. Do you remember the woman who dressed like a swan many years ago? Or Lady Gaga' s outfit made of meat? (I don't think that was the Oscars, though.)

Well, Tootie' s surgery is booked for March 15. They had to pick The Ides of March, didn't they!
    Have to plan a pre-Oscar dinner. I haven't seen any of the movies but have heard a lot about them.

We thought that there might be one to rent last night from Direct TV, but when there wasn't, we binge watched our season of The Outlander. Oh my, some scenes you just shouldn't watch with your brother!

We went to see his new apartment yesterday and I did some measuring. It is quite lovely, with granite countertops and lovely flooring.
    Well-time to move into "Getting-ready" mode!

Carpe diem!
    Have a beautiful Sunday!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sun, Mar 4th, 2018 at 08:34 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good luck with all that, avon!

Good morn! It was a rough evening and night, something 'else' went wrong with my right knee, a new pain which made stepping on that leg very painful and even slower. Hoping that eases up today, because it was horrid yesterday. Husband wasn't in good shape yesterday, the hernia was giving him a lot of pain, but he still helped me SO much - he's just amazing.

Hope you all have a lovely day!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone! @Natalka i hope the new pain is just temporary.

Name:  Positive-Sunday-Quotes-Photos-300x300.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  26.8 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

What a great day with the kids yesterday...DD and I went lighting shopping, found nothing (pickings are really slim here since our lighting store closed!), but we all spent the day together here, resting, relaxing, dinner was surprisingly good (and I say that since this was the first time I used this recipe for chicken pot pie and I didn't have particularly high hopes for it), then we settled down to watch Ragnarok (?) staring 'Thor'

@avoncallingu, would you believe she actually had me watching "Say yes to the dress?"??!!! Yep. It wasn't quite as horrible as I thought it would be, and of course watching it with her was such fun, but I know I won't be watching it alone. Any grown woman who needs THAT much approval for a dress...boggles the mind. Enjoy the Oscars, I'll find out who won what in the morning, maybe.
    @Natalka, I hope that new pain has disappeared by now and that nothing yucky happened. If it continues, make sure you call your surgeon or doctor. How great that Milan paid a surprise visit and that he's feeling well enough now to do that!!

@22hicks, I hope you're having better days now, rather than your recent post. You're making progress, Hon...it's two steps forward, one step back sometimes, but it is progress!!

Have a wonderful, relaxing day, everyone!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Mar 4th, 2018 at 11:57 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

For anyone who wants an excellent chicken pot pie recipe, I thought I'd post it for you:

https://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/chicken-pot-pie/

I have my own recipe for pastry that's easier than this one, so I used mine instead.
    I also added maybe another 1/3c of cream, a dash of Frank's Red Hot because even very little heat is nice.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^Mmmmmm, we just love any meat pie....chicken, beefsteak, turkey. Too bad we are eating hot dogs for dinner right now....lol! Talk about LAZY! That is me today.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information