User Tag List

Page 538 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 536 537 538 539 540 548 588 638 1038 1538 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! `_Very cloudy and rain today;a stay Inside kind of a day.Need to do more cleaning and sort my coupons for this upcoming week grocery;altrough with dont need to much stuff.I really hope they will have shrimps at maxi and no hazzle with the pc points.I will go at the opening.Have an awesome day everyone!!
    !
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks!

Lynn, I loved that picture you posted last night with the little doggie tucked under the chair! Speaking of doggies, how did Cooper fare on his first "working" day? You are certainly being great puppy parents!

Newfiescreech, I can't believe you're in for another winter storm! Stay safe and warm!

Flemeth, thanks for your wishes!

Cath, you find the greatest deals! Good for you.

Dededi, you haven't signed in yet, but I am anticipating your morning smile.

Walks, sounds like a nice weekend for you and your dh. Doesn't it feel good to be moving into outside "spring" activities?

I finished a book last night that I have been very inspired by. Always feels sad to say goodbye to characters you love. This one is non-fiction. So the inspiring people are real. The author maintains a blog so I can still follow along.

Soon it will be time to rise and take Tootie out. But she has settled in for another snooze. She was having a real confrontation in her sleep last night -barking and growling and keeping me safe.

Plans and arrangements to be made today.

Hope the cough is settling down. People are saying that they've had coughs all winter. Oiy!

Well, have a good "half-wsy-through -the-week " day!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, it's bright and the sun is shining. Warmer temps on the way for a few days!!

Name:  bde49d0c14e83a7efe18bb02ba65b150.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  32.9 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  50dbd355f7f6031e2f4ee9c93c945b14.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  42.6 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!
    @dededi , our DD lost 'that workin' feeling" today also, so took the day off so that she and her DH can do yard-work. My DH will head over there soon to help them along...I've been tasked with picking up a tall planter, plants to go in it, and hostas. It's a gloriously lovely day out there!!
    @GoJays , I love, love those giggles you post in the mornings!! This one is so true, although I don't even have to try to hold my breath, I know I'd have died finding nemo or exiting the titanic! @dededi , that pic is scary!! Why on earth are the two thermometers exactly the same?! And more importantly...why are the wires crossed??!!

Well, off to get on with the day!!

Have a lovely day, everyone, enjoy whatever little smiles the day brings your way!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good day, all!

So the nurse came yesterday, one I hadn't seen before. I understand they are busy, but wow was she in a rush. She said the wounds on my left leg looked good, no new blisters, so she cleaned and bandaged that leg. Then she had to put my compression stockings on - well, ouch. She didn't know how to use the slider to help them get on smoothly, and it was a rough procedure.

In the evening when my husband took off the stockings, the fabric of the one on my front right leg was wet and icky. So he checked my leg, there were a few full blisters, and one or more had broken - now why in the world didn't the nurse do something about that? She had to have seen them, I mean my leg is practically in her face when she is putting on the stocking.
    Anyway, husband cleaned and bandaged it. We'll see how it is tomorrow when another nurse comes.

My sciatica pain has eased a little bit - so I just have to be careful.

Hoping you all have a wonderful day - it's going to be another 30 degree day here.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Natalka, report her! They're supposed to be CARE givers not CARELESS givers!! I've heard enough scary stories about them and I thank God that my Mother had an angel who came every day to care for her.
    Call the office and tell them that you don't want that dame back in your house ever again.
    I'm so sorry you're having to endure those blisters...are we sure that compression is a good thing when there are blisters? Just wondering...it seems contrary to the old, "let them breathe, air out and heal".
    Thank goodness your sciatica is improving....all the best, Nat.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, I was going to wait to see if the primary nurse for the district comes tomorrow, and I will tell her.

Yes, apparently this form of blisters is related to my heart condition, and compression is best for the wounds to heal, and I need more than the compression from the stockings.

Yes, it's nice not to be yelping all the time with every movement from the sciatica pain, just once in a while. There is a ways to go yet, though.

All this crap piled on the crap I already have, really drains me...

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Lynn, I was going to wait to see if the primary nurse for the district comes tomorrow, and I will tell her.

Yes, apparently this form of blisters is related to my heart condition, and compression is best for the wounds to heal, and I need more than the compression from the stockings.

Yes, it's nice not to be yelping all the time with every movement from the sciatica pain, just once in a while. There is a ways to go yet, though.

All this crap piled on the crap I already have, really drains me...

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Nat, I wish we could just wave a magic wand and make things better for you. Definitely our thoughts and prayers go out for your regaining your health!

I felt much better today and did some driving which I was definitely unable to do in the past week.

Tootie came along. I drove out to the ski club where my dh and I were married 14 years ago. We went for a short walk up the hill. Tootie was enjoying all the new smells. There were beautiful bird sounds and new growth. We came across a robin's nest with little cheepers waiting for their next worm.

Beautiful day. Did have a nap this afternoon.

Watching the Lightning looking exhausted. They had better get their second wind soon!

Go Bolts!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  BF544735-8F42-451C-80D7-AB1D191E9CA1.png
Views: 93
Size:  5.3 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Ooh Newfiescreech, I saw the weather predictions for Newfoundland - I feel for you!
    Lynn49, cath007 and dededi like this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh well...better late than never. I am here now.
    Tuesday morning was a follow up Dr. appt. then a couple of quick errands and once back home I was busy sorting through old VHS tapes ( home videos previously transferred from Camcorder tape to VHS ) .
    Going down that rabbit hole with my DD burned up about 6 hrs but it was like witnessing a car wreck, we just couldn't turn away!
    ha ha ha.
    Reliving those good old newborn/toddler days with the kids endless b'day parties, Christmases where Santa was a huge deal and so many other memories...it just filled our hearts like no amount of quality chocolate can.

Was quite sad to hear that you are still dealing with multiple health issues @Natalka At the very least having your DH and DS close by for the long weekend was a blessing. Ugh! and no more chances for that Nurse Ratchet you had.
    @danger_dan Cooper and his training sounded exciting....all those " firsts " too.
    At least when you shoot coverage of him ( and I know you have already taken many pictures!! ha ha ) you have the advantage of a less complicated technology than VHS, or camcorders. Everyone records on their phones these days right?

Time to scan through a few threads now!!

babies teach us acceptance

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I didn't have to change my screen saver!!

Congrats to the Washington Capitols!!

Last edited by walkonby; Thu, May 24th, 2018 at 12:49 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information