User Tag List

Page 551 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 601 651 1051 1551 ... LastLast
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I put 2 new browsers safari and opera on my portable computer.More prints for me...but I installated my brand new printer only to discover after like 10 prints she got a error message and not printing so I missed the 4$ precious dove coupons....I dont know what is the problem,I will investigate tomorrow because I have more coupons to print.Still 26 degres at 8:45 so the ac will be on tonight and maybe a part of the night.With that temperature we will have tunderstorms.
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, @Natalka !!! I hope you can get out of there soon!! WHat's the housing situation, have you been "greasing those wheels"?? Phoning, using expletive words, letting them know the conditions you're presently living in, without exaggerating of course.. {{wink wink}}. WHATEVER WORKS, Sweetie!!!!

We just watched the animated movie "Coco" with our GS, his choice, and omgoodness...sniff, sniff...it's no wonder that movie got such great reviews!! It's on Netflix and it's a lovely movie!

Sweet dreams, everyone!!!

Newfiescreech, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

does safari and opera are the same browser ..I cannot print with both of them.Printer decided to rework for I dont know while it will last,knock on wood.so I printed familly recepies to make this summer!!!
    Strawberry rubarbe pudding sound so good,only miss the evaporated milk to do it this summer!!!
    Now tomorrow to understand how the scan is working.
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    does safari and opera are the same browser ..I cannot print with both of them.Printer decided to rework for I dont know while it will last,knock on wood.so I printed familly recepies to make this summer!!!
    Strawberry rubarbe pudding sound so good,only miss the evaporated milk to do it this summer!!!
    Now tomorrow to understand how the scan is working.
    Safari is one im using ..not familiar with opera ..sorry
    cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I put 2 new browsers safari and opera on my portable computer.More prints for me...but I installated my brand new printer only to discover after like 10 prints she got a error message and not printing so I missed the 4$ precious dove coupons....I dont know what is the problem,I will investigate tomorrow because I have more coupons to print.Still 26 degres at 8:45 so the ac will be on tonight and maybe a part of the night.With that temperature we will have tunderstorms.
    Ohhhhh cath007 send some your heat my way please ..were not getting any warm days here ..accord to weather network its calling for snow here on sunday ..ohhh my goodness will we receive any nice weather in June month..got couple nice days in May
    Lynn49, cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Thx, Jay's. Yep it definitely complicates things way, way more than I need, it just sucks.

Lol, and it indeed has been literally pouring - good rains outside today, leak in bedroom ceiling, gah! I called husband, he zipped home from work to hang a pail and clean the floor, then went back to work.

I'm frankly just so very sick of dealing with all this bad health crap!!!!
    Ohhhh Natalka..so sorry hear your still not feeling well..hope and pray that your health improves soon sweetie..take good care yourself
    Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  EAF2E6D9-1AFB-441C-AA76-F7AB184B42A3.jpeg
Views: 104
Size:  99.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  E98376D0-C051-4746-B28F-D88EAE5A4DD7.jpeg
Views: 88
Size:  61.7 KB

Name:  20F4C537-DF68-4D30-8AC1-753CA9D9C04E.jpeg
Views: 86
Size:  79.3 KB
    Silk, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  FB6B9915-8320-455C-B389-C494C4446FD3.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  336.7 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Nat, I hope you are able to rest and get some relief. I know it's the weekend, but I would try calling your nurse or caseworker or ANYONE who will answer the phone and ask for help. Tell them you are at the end of your rope. (It sounds just unbearable.) I know that when the responsibility to make contacts falls on you and you're feeling horrible, that an advocate is needed. Perhaps Milan can make some phone calls for you and express his concern for your physical, and emotional welfare. Then take off all your clothes and stand in the middle of the road and start screaming-definitely some help would arrive fast! (Wink-wink)

Definitely cooler tonight. Down to 14

SNOW???? Newfiescreech- - how unfair!!

Went to the Mennonite Thrift Shop and bought a wicker plant stand, a microwave stand with wheels that I will use in my craft room, 2 lovely pictures and a set if dishes that I can use for "good" and that are microwave and dishwasher safe.

Went to dinner at a local "down home" restaurant and splurged with rolled ribs -half of which I brought home-and THE most scrumptious raspberry-rhubarb pie with crumble crust. OMG!
    It was good!

Tootie still has not got her system working so I have added pumpkin and some vegetable oil to the mix.

She continues to pee ok and is eating alright but the vet said to get her some broth as she might get dehydrated.

She's quietly asleep and I don't have to wake up early in the morning. Yeah! But I probably will.

Wishing you all the best for a restful sleep.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sat, Jun 2nd, 2018 at 12:17 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!
    Currently 15 degres,this afternoon it will be 23 degres so more confortable.Printer is still not working again,it block and said error after 8 prints,that is weird and I dont know what the problem is...so frustrating....I will Watch my favorite tv show from 8 to 10 ,josephine ange gardien and take it easy today!!!!
    Have an awesome saturday everyone!!!!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope U have a good weekend!!

Name:  10eaa290eb3db3dc0262d18acd7805d5.gif
Views: 75
Size:  71.9 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning everyone!!!

A quiet day here with GS, kids will be home tomorrow after their last round of golf, but we're having a great time...he showed me a site: inspirARTion.com and omgoodness it's so much fun making mandelas, pictures, we have some hilarious fun on there! It doesn't work on Opera for us, so we have to use Chrome, just fyi in case anyone wants to play.
    @cath007 , we use Opera as our primary server and I haven't had any problems with our "Brother" printer so if you've tried two servers, I'm thinkin' it's your printer for some reason. I hope someone can help you on here. Wish I could.

Not much on the docket, @avoncallingu the "broth" idea is a good one...boil up some chicken parts and strain and reserve the broth for her. I hope my DH didn't toss the broth out from her boiled chicken this morning...I wanted to make ice-cubes to toss outside for her. The fat on top of the broth won't hurt her and is probably very good to get her system working again and it's not like she's as, um..."fluffy" as Jenny is.

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Happy Saturday!

Thread Information