User Tag List

Page 600 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 100 500 550 590 598 599 600 601 602 610 650 700 1100 1600 ... LastLast
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and Happy Hump Day everyone!
    Thanks sooo much for the wine Lynn!!!

Name:  123d9ccd283a080a982cb945b8dd4d03.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  31.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  f9f89fd8a7260109ad3630b448a758fa.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  37.3 KB

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Fresh BC peaches were at the farmers market this morning, so it has been a good start to the morning here! DH had a naturopath appointment a few weeks ago and was told to start a special type of elimination diet - he had been having a lot of stomach troubles. It has been working pretty well this far helping to solve the issue and I'm enjoying buying all the fresh produce at the market.

Gearing up for a family reunion/camping weekend. Looking forward to it, as I don't think I've been to one since I was a teenager.

Hope you are enjoying the week.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Nurse just left, it was interesting since he hadn't seen me for quite some time, and he said how much improved I was since he was here last, in terms of swelling, breathing, and mobility. However, there have been peaks and valleys in between.

Not good news is that my heart rate is still low, similar to what it was on the weekend. The nurse will talk with the doc about it.
    The doc had called me early this morning to see how I was and if I needed anything. She will call in a few prescriptions for me, and may come to see me tomorrow. I had blood work done last week, and my potassium is at the low side of normal so I need to go on pills.

So I'm off to find something for lunch.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

An afternoon....HUH??? for you!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@danger_dan Just weird because just a day ago the xl was only $35 lol. If it stayed at $35 I was going to buy it this Tuesday.
    Newfiescreech and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good afternoon everyone I am back from my vacation had a great time in Chicago. Did not get to try the Chicago hot dog because we don’t eat pork or beef didn’t realize there was no chicken. Not a fan of there Chicago style pizza either. But I got to do a lot of things there. Will have to catch up on all the happenings here. . Hope everyone here is doing great and had an awesome week. So much deals are being posted in the Braging thread that I want to do . Have a great day all

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello, folks! Exhausting day. I really don't know how folks like you, Dan, or the people on the GO train do the commute every day. I spent some time reminiscing at the Royal York - our annual Women Teachers' Federation meetings were always held there in August. They are doing massive ten or to the lobby, but I hope they don't destroy the " vintage" style. I could never afford to stay there but it was fun to spend 1/2 an hour sitting in the lobby on a great big comfy chair watching those who could.
    Also, I knew there used to be women's fashion stores down stairs that often had clearances on at this time. BINGO! I found 3 Jersey-ish long sleeved dresses (all carbon copies in different colours -but, hey, when something looks good, buy them all!)

They were originally over $100 on sale for.....wait fir it... $9.99
    Yes, that decimal is in the right place!

I can dress them up with scarves and wear them for church. Pale pink, pale blue and pale grey.

I also picked up a couple of books on sale. So, even though I left the clothing at the store to be picked up after my meeting, I was told at the Consulate that my purse was too big and I would have to go to Staples across the street where they keep "too big purses" and parcels for people going to the consulate for a mere $5 fee. Ha! I also did a number reversal thing in my head thinking that the address of the Consulate was 630 University Ave., when, in fact, it was 360. A young (emphasis on young) man told me that I wouldn't need to take the subway, as it was an "easy" walk.

Well, not in humid summer weather when you are 67 and you're carrying those "few little books that Don't really weigh anything" when you're buying them!

So I was scanned and wanded and went upstairs to wait.. and stand in line and wait...and ask my question and wait.

"Well, Ma'me we can't actually answer that question as we are a different department. You'll have to go to THIS department (as she hands me a form) which is in BUFFALO!"

Kill me now!

At that point, I was exhausted and decided to just go back to the lovely Royal York where I could pick up my dresses, sit in luxurious comfort in the lobby, take a pill, and have my feet stop screaming. So I looked in my purse for those extra 2 subway tokens (since you have to buy 3 at a time) only to find that when I had reached for change to give that poor woman who was begging when I was coming OUT of the subway on my way up, I had actually included the 2 subway tokens with the change I gave her. So -buy another 3 subway tokens, and head back down to Union Station. Had a really great meal at Union Chicken and headed over to wait for the train.
    It was a really nice visit to the big city with hustle and bustle and traffic and shops and great food, but it reminded me to always have a close-by resting place if you ( meaning me) are going to visit again.
    So now I can plan a trip to Buffalo.

Yippee!

Good night!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Thu, Jul 26th, 2018 at 12:09 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great day yesterday. I will be out doing errands today . Laundry is already done. Now on tho walk Thor. Have a great day all

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey there @flemeth, Morning all. quiet in the office this morning.

@avoncallingu , you get used to the commute in, in the mornings. It's not too bad, the Lady sleeps, so it's a nice quiet ride in with the 680 News on the radio down nice and low, and to just the driver side speaker...and I manage to get a nap in sometimes too! just kidding

Looking like the next few days will be a little better in terms of the humidity and heat.
    Have a great day everyone.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Dan, isn't that what "auto-pilot" is for? Ouch! Early morning and busy day here. Hopefully, these tests for my brother will shed some light on how to help him to keep his balance.

Other brother and family safely home from camp - the camp isn't dangerous- it's the drive across the 401 from Peterborough that I worry about.

I am meeting with my friend for lunch then have to go to the dentist so I had better be dentally "good."

Well, I'm down to the wire and I am off! Have a wonderful summer day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, looks like the Jays have finally started the sell-off, it's about time. Last night they traded Seung-hwan Oh to Colorado and it looks like JA Happ is close to moving as well. I'll be sad to see Happ go but they really need to dismantle and start fresh.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and have a wonderful day everyone!!

Name:  b6f2bccb781afb49a362d2dbc21e6c63.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  62.8 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  old-woman-in-a-shoe.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  45.8 KB

Thread Information