User Tag List

Page 710 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 708 709 710 711 712 720 760 810 1210 1710 ... LastLast
Results 10,636 to 10,650 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stay safe @Newfiescreech and all there!!

Most intense storm on the planet pounding Newfoundland and Labrador, say officials

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/newfo....4906415<br />
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    @Natalka, regarding that movie... Yes, I was happy to see a live action Dumbo movie, hopefully it won't be a bomb. The other one I'm looking forward to is the new Pokemon movie. I know, I know... Pokemon!??! No kidding, it actually looks pretty good. It's called POKEMON Detective Pikachu. Ryan Reynolds is the voice of Pikachu. For that reason alone, I will see the movie.
    i want to see that also, it looks good.

Last edited by kool_105; Thu, Nov 15th, 2018 at 05:47 PM.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

price of gas here is 1.144

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Well, I TRIED to go and pick up my BrotherR but the roads were completely ice. A guy made a left turn from a side street right in front of me. I ALMOST hit him as my car just slid -the alternate was to hit a bus. I then called my brother and told him that I was going home. No choir. Also, my foot nurse didn't come. She lives in Cambridge so I hope she just got herself back home before the sun went down.

My toe,which has been a major problem, has felt like someone is repeatedly stabbing it at the upper knuckle since I started driving. Wearing my boots has obviously cause pressure on it.

We are supposed to get more snow in the morning and I need to be at a clinic in Cambridge by 9:30. What I may do is take a cab. Expensive but safer, I think. I don't have my snowtires on
    yet. And I seem to have a tire that is low on pressure.

My other brother has parent interviews at his school until 8. Luckily, he lives about a 2 minute drive to his home.

Take care! I hope you are all safely at home. Newfiescreech, it sounds like you are really getting whalloped! Hope it doesn't interfere with your trip.

Take care!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Thu, Nov 15th, 2018 at 06:59 PM.
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ha ha ^^ well what? @avoncallingu

Oh boy oh boy!! Two new movies for me to go to all alone to see because no one will sit through a Dumbo remake or a Pikachu movie. I may be the only one here that adores Tim Burton's stuff?? We even went to the Tiff Bell Lightbox Centre when the Tim Burton's exhibit was on....loved it.
    My DD had a Nightmare Before Christmas Duvet, sheets and pillow cases, a purse and many other shirts, gadgets.

I was truly hoping we would get a pass on the snow but it is already falling and sticking. Good thing I traveled to 5 different stores early this morning to gather grocery items we were out of and to replenish a few others. Almost never get my flyers till around 4 p.m. which sucks.
    No going out tomorrow for me though!!

btw, @Lynn49 that was such a coincidence the way we both were hell bent on a " cabbage roll " at the same time....but handcuffed by the Dr. Poon restrictions. We both knew where there's a will there's a way! I've eaten 2 more of my rolls for dinner already!

Hoping to stay awake for the Leafs game later on tonight, although it would make more sense to have a short nap soon.
    Will need to get the shovel ready for clearing this mess in the morning.....oh not me, my DS will do the honours!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Nov 15th, 2018 at 06:40 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Too bad you live on the other side @walkonby , we could go together.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ha ha ^^ well what? @avoncallingu

Oh boy oh boy!! Two new movies for me to go to all alone to see because no one will sit through a Dumbo remake or a Pikachu movie. I may be the only one here that adores Tim Burton's stuff?? We even went to the Tiff Bell Lightbox Centre when the Tim Burton's exhibit was on....loved it.
    My DD had a Nightmare Before Christmas Duvet, sheets and pillow cases, a purse and many other shirts, gadgets.

I was truly hoping we would get a pass on the snow but it is already falling and sticking. Good thing I traveled to 5 different stores early this morning to gather grocery items we were out of and to replenish a few others. Almost never get my flyers till around 4 p.m. which sucks.
    No going out tomorrow for me though!!

btw, @Lynn49 that was such a coincidence the way we both were hell bent on a " cabbage roll " at the same time....but handcuffed by the Dr. Poon restrictions. We both knew where there's a will there's a way! I've eaten 2 more of my rolls for dinner already!

Hoping to stay awake for the Leafs game later on tonight, although it would make more sense to have a short nap soon.
    Will need to get the shovel ready for clearing this mess in the morning.....oh not me, my DS will do the honours!!
    I would go to the Pokemon movie with you and Jays, @walkonby ...but I live just a tich farther away. I could never get through that Dumbo movie...I got teary-eyed watching a Christmas movie today and I've seen it a number of times!

DD called an hour ago...do I want to go get my nails done, she's heading out...well of course! She knew I had been procrastinating.

Now I have a nice glass if wine...yes, Walks, totally illegal, but I'm a rebel at heart....and watching my PACK.

@Newfiescreech , I immediately thought of you this morning when I saw your weather....did your area get particularly hit? The network showed a very angry ocean, but to me, it was beautiful.

OMG! Did anyone else just see that hail mary pass Aaron just threw?! Sigh....my hero....

Ok! Good night everyone, be careful driving in the morning! Sweet dreams!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Called a cab to take me to my appointment. $50-60 ONE WAY!

Then I thought about Uber but then I thought that whoever it is may not even be as good a driver as I am. And it was still $30-$35 one way.

So, I guess I 'll get up extra early and check the roads. $45 to cancel the appointment. Cheaper than getting there.
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Thu, Nov 15th, 2018 at 09:55 PM.
    Newfiescreech and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@avoncallingu those options are awful and worse! What a rip off. I am beside myself right now.....I went to sleep so I'd be all bright eyed and bushy tailed to watch the Leafs and the Sharks.
    Of course the darn tv satellite dish went out as I slept, discovered it at 10:30 when I got all set to watch
    So here I sit listening to the game on the radio....ugh! NOT even close to being the same.
    What a crazy 1st period....they were up, we tied, we were up they tied...now they are up 3-2.....this is going to be a long game.
    Oh and @Lynn49 I had heard the Packers were ahead, but I just saw the final score on the computer here.... sorry!!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    price of gas here is 1.144
    We are up a few cents from two days ago, now it's 114.9.

Yup, just when we are getting back into a cold snap.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I would go to the Pokemon movie with you and Jays, @walkonby...but I live just a tich farther away. I could never get through that Dumbo movie...I got teary-eyed watching a Christmas movie today and I've seen it a number of times!

DD called an hour ago...do I want to go get my nails done, she's heading out...well of course! She knew I had been procrastinating.

Now I have a nice glass if wine...yes, Walks, totally illegal, but I'm a rebel at heart....and watching my PACK.
    Sayyyyyy..... wasn't your PACK playing my BIRDS last night? I seem to remember that it didn't start out all to well. Now I have to go see who won....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

.....oh well wouldja look at that? We won by three.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information