User Tag List

Page 931 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 929 930 931 932 933 941 981 1031 1431 1931 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  DOUGLAS_May4th_Wallpaper_WebPreview_1440x838_MAY.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  284.1 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's great @cabmonk ! Good job
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Sorry I wasn’t around Saturday. Thanks guys, definitely will not stop pushing. I want to be below 260lbs by the end of the month.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    I forgot I wanted to share this pic. I’ve lost about 80lbs in a year. I kinda get discouraged when I see someone lose 90lbs in 4 months but I can’t focus on others. Because I also gained more muscle and flexibility. I will definitely stick with my ddp yoga 3-4 days a week but also added 3 days a week I do 15-20 mins of dumbbells.
    @cabmonk congrats on you awesome weight loss. Keep working at it you are doing a fabulous job

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    Well I didn’t check in here yesterday . I was out chasing a few deals.
    I have been having headaches for the past couple days now not sure what’s up . Since I am not one for pain I have been drinking Advil like crazy. Have a DR appointment so home I know what’s going on .

Hope you all are having a great weekend. Today should be a beautiful day so enjoy it everyone

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good afternoon, my friends!
    What a happy and wonderful party/dance last night to celebrate my brotherB and his wife's 50th. birthdays this year. Her long-time friend flew in as a surprise from Nova Scotia. Family, colleagues, friends all having a wonderful time together. They had an 80's Candy Bar, a dress-up selfie station and lots of food. -make your own poutine, chicken wings, hot spinach dip, and veggie and fruit trays. They had put together a slideshow of them through the years.
    The band was terrific and played very recognizable dancing music that kept everyone on the floor. Lots of reminiscing and laughter and hugs!

Today I am moving slowly somewhat.

Beautiful sunny day.

Cabbie- you should be very proud of your ongoing quest for health. You have been a dedicated warrior on the journey to wellness!

@flemeth - you are wise to check out the cause of your headaches. Have you had your eyes checked lately?

@Lynn49 , how did your solo day go and I hope that the guys just found regular maintenance things to do at camp-no surprises.

@walkonby - hope there's a game to put a smile on your face today. Perhaps you are out prepping your deck for the wonderous season ahead!

@Newfiescreech - I hope spring is creeping your way.

Going to take the girlie out for a stroll and suss out the weather.

See ya later!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Sun, May 5th, 2019 at 01:17 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, Avon, sounds like a Fab celebration!

Just going to head for a nap. Yesterday and this morning, I have been slowly prepping toppings for homemade pizza tonight.

Things are the same. Have an infection which has flared up, but hopefully have it under control.

Take care, everyone. Flemeth, hope you get some relief from your headaches and find a cause. I get headaches rarely, so I know when I have one, something is up. Last fall I was getting them day after day, like for two weeks - turned out there was a flu going around for which that was the main symptom. My son went through it as well, which was awful for him since he also gets migraines.

Hope you all have a relaxing Saturday. Milan is coming over for supper, so I get that extra bit of joy in my day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @Lynn49, I think you and I have a lot of the same things showing on our feed. I saw this one just yesterday. Nearly everything you post, I say -oh, I've seen that one! It's not a bad thing, just shows that you and I have the same sense of humor
    Last edited by GoJays; Sun, May 5th, 2019 at 04:16 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lol, @GoJays , so true...I see something, then....oh, rats, Jay's already posted it!
    Reminds me of the..."if you can't say anything nice..we should be friends", Hahaha.
    Except for the fact that we ARE nice. And friends!
    Newfiescreech, cabmonk and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Good afternoon, my friends!
    What a happy and wonderful party/dance last night to celebrate my brotherB and his wife's 50th. birthdays this year. Her long-time friend flew in as a surprise from Nova Scotia. Family, colleagues, friends all having a wonderful time together. They had an 80's Candy Bar, a dress-up selfie station and lots of food. -make your own poutine, chicken wings, hot spinach dip, and veggie and fruit trays. They had put together a slideshow of them through the years.
    The band was terrific and played very recognizable dancing music that kept everyone on the floor. Lots of reminiscing and laughter and hugs!

Today I am moving slowly somewhat.

Beautiful sunny day.

Cabbie- you should be very proud of your ongoing quest for health. You have been a dedicated warrior on the journey to wellness!

@flemeth- you are wise to check out the cause of your headaches. Have you had your eyes checked lately?

@Lynn49, how did your solo day go and I hope that the guys just found regular maintenance things to do at camp-no surprises.

@walkonby- hope there's a game to put a smile on your face today. Perhaps you are out prepping your deck for the wonderous season ahead!

@Newfiescreech- I hope spring is creeping your way.

Going to take the girlie out for a stroll and suss out the weather.

See ya later!
    Thanks Avoncallingu..ohhh all week our weather been terrible until Saturday afternoon ..it did warm up some +10 but today were right back to +3 and rain off and on .sure hope spring soon gets here. I Hope avoncallingu your weather is good ..have wonderful Sunday sweetie and take it easy
    ROMEO, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Thread Information