User Tag List

Page 932 of 1959 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 930 931 932 933 934 942 982 1032 1432 1932 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 29375
Like Tree118554Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  DFE60616-E116-4BBE-B595-122C727A6356.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  287.8 KB
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Sorry I wasn’t around Saturday. Thanks guys, definitely will not stop pushing. I want to be below 260lbs by the end of the month.
    Congratulations Cabmonk..Don’t rush it ..you will get to your goal soon ..just keep focus and keep up awesome job your doing..have a wonderful sunday evening ..take care yourself
    ROMEO, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    I wonder if anyone here can relate? Besides me.

Ohhhh Lynn ..i can relate to this so much to sweetie..there’s always something coming up when i’m Trying to eat healthy..ohhhh will thats life ..some days i dont care cause life is to short worry over this .have a wonderful sunday evening sweetie and please take good care yourself
    Natalka, ROMEO, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Ohhhh Lynn ..i can relate to this so much to sweetie..there’s always something coming up when i’m Trying to eat healthy..ohhhh will thats life ..some days i dont care cause life is to short worry over this .have a wonderful sunday evening sweetie and please take good care yourself
    I know, right? I waffle both ways too, @newfie screesh,.......from must lose weight, to...not many years left, I might as well enjoy them. But I do try to over-all behave myself...then along came yesterday with Hubby on the island with SIL...yep. Misbehaved. But tomorrow it's back on track....I just look at it as having days off from behaving.
    I sure do hope spring and summer visit you soon, Screech!

+18 today, gorgeous, sunny, so Jenny and I had some swing-time outside. The boys also had great weather for opening up the trailers, cleaning, re-stocking, making beds, etc...we hope the water's turned by the weekend on since we all want to spend Mother's Day there.

Enjoy your evening, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, May 5th, 2019 at 06:33 PM.
    Newfiescreech and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Been trying to eat a lot of good simple mostly vegan meals. Even the veggie bowl I had out the other day. Trying to stay on track with my eating.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Jenny kicked me out of bed.
    Then crawled under my blankets where I slept.
    It's so early. And rainy.
    Good morning.
    Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

They are building a Timmies right below us. 8:00 means bang the %#@(/ out of something metal until everyone is awake and annoyed.
    Now it's relatively quiet. Do I dare to try to catch a few more winks?

See ya later!
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Jenny kicked me out of bed.
    Then crawled under my blankets where I slept.
    It's so early. And rainy.
    Good morning.
    @Lynn49 , If Cooper were allowed in the bed, he would do this regardless of the weather outside!

Morning gang.
    Sore all over today...The Lady and I spent all weekend planting and laying down/burying Cooper's in-ground invisible fence.

Gotta get some work done here for deadlines today and tomorrow.
    Back later peeps!
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morn!

Hope you all have a great start to the week, and have a Marvelous Monday!
    Lynn49, GoJays and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello everyone. Weather channel shows 23 but my vehicle just showed 26. It is a warm one today! It is supposed to rain later though, so no ballgame tonight. First game of the season and it will probably be a rainout. Maybe it won't be heavy rain though, but it's miserable sitting there, everything getting wet.

Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Prince Harry and Megan have had a little boy. I am very excited. They are such lovebirds with sparkling eyes whenever they look at each other! Now their love expands to another beautiful member of their family. I wish them all the best!
    Natalka and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Assn't that happy happy news to get on a Monday?! The new Royal baby!! cannot wait till they show us some pics!!

Today was my usual routine but I made extra work for myself just because I wanted to buy sale a few items of the frozen variety from GT....ugh! That meant making the trek back home to get them into the freezer and then head right back the way I came to get to physio.
    The sacrifice I made to get those 4 boxes of fish sticks and a 2L of Chapman's strawberry ice cream for the gang was big!!
    If anyone here notices them in the freezer that may mean the Air Fryer will be used late tonight!! ( on the fish sticks, NOT the ice cream.....ha ha )
    @danger_dan will that invisible underground " fence " give Cooper a shock if he tries to cross it? I am cringing at that....but I know safety comes first and dogs wander into traffic unless they are taught not to. Hope he figures it out fast.
    @Lynn49 oh Jenny! She wears her doggie crown proud eh? Clearly SHE needed that new bed more than you! ha ha
    @GoJays bummer that your kids may get rained out on their first game....isn't that the way that it has been glorious sunshine since early this morning.

So DH did the gazebo business all by himself yesterday! Everything looks so nice and cozy and inviting out there for sitting and sipping a drink and maybe reading.
    His usual helper ( DS ) was still asleep but he did not want to wait for him to rise so he not only tackled the gazebo but also cleaned up the front yard, vacuumed and then scrubbed the carpets in the vehicle....I of course made sure that he was wearing his back brace before he started any of this .....then i returned to my recliner to cross stitch some more....I mean that craft work won't finish itself now will it?
    snicker, snicker
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello!!

Oh, @walkonby, the sacrifices you make! I know your family appreciates your efforts...they better!! How far have you gotten on that complicated crosstitch?

Well...."the girls", and by that I mean my DD and her friend in ThBay both joined Fabfitfun, through their friend in the Sault (where DD visited last weekend) so of course I got roped in too! Hahaha....it'll be fun to compare all our boxes and find out what each other received 4x a year, particularly between DD and I! Registering through her, I got a whole box for free, just $8 shipping! Hey...a girl's got to have some fun, right? If anyone else is curious, let me know and you'll get a free box, too!
    I love that the boxes include some housewares, jewellry, clothing (scarves, wraps)...it'll be like Christmas 4 times a year and we all know how much I love Christmas!! Her friend in the Sault has been a member for a while now, and just got a pair of $200 sunglasses in her most recent box. She's going to sell them on ebay or kijiji...

Still rainy, damp, but also still planning on heading to the island for the weekend if the water's turned on. Apparently the 'hitch' is the frozen ground where the pump is or something technical like that...sure hope we can go!!

Other than that, no news is good news, right??

I hope everyone is doing nicely today and enjoy your evening!!

Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Thread Information