User Tag List

Page 1052 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 52 552 952 1002 1042 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1062 1102 1152 1552 ... LastLast
Results 15,766 to 15,780 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hmmmm, it is Monday again right?
    I should not be the first one in here, but this pooch of ours is giving me the heartaches again.
    Although Murphy came through his tumor removal surgery on July 29th well and the results after they examined what they removed were good, there is still something not right with him.

I dismissed his initial lethargic/sadness as being a result of having an incision site and whatever trauma that necessary procedure caused him but he still trembles non stop, ( even when I am cuddling him ) his tail is always down ( not up and wagging like usual ) he's drinking water well enough but sniffs most treats or food I offer then walks away, a few episodes of vomiting and his stools are loose.
    I have been weighing him at home every couple of days since that surgery and this morning he is down another full pound.
    He was 20 lbs, now he is 16.5, so that is enough. It will be back to the vet today for more tests.

I'm sad. His " brother " Rufus being blind probably has no clue what is going on with him.
    Murphy has always been a lone wolf rarely paying Rufus much mind unless there is food around. This morning I watched him hovering over Rufus head and acting affectionate?? As I said he is acting out of character for sure.

I suppose there is more rain in the forecast, I haven't checked beyond the " smell test " when I took some garbage out to the bin. It was in the air.....lol.

Hope everyone has a great week!
    @avoncallingu hope whoever snatched your bro's phone gets nabbed!

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @walkonby Hoping that whatever Murphy is going through is nothing very serious. Also hoping that your visit to the vet is a positive one. I know how you may be feeling anxious not knowing what’s going on with him. But keep thinking positive. Sending you ((((HUGS))))

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@avoncallingu so sorry that your brother phone was stolen.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Magnificent Monday to all! Spent the early hours trimming and tidying in the front. Tomorrow will be the back. Now coffee! Have a good one all.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

@walkonby , @flemeth , Good morning Ladies.
    I guess @GoJays is on summer hours with the young'ns at home...we shall return for our daily dose of meme-age later.

Working from home this week...so my commute this morning was AMAZING! I was actually able to do it my underwear! LMAO. I am dressed now though (if you really needed to know)
    @Natalka , hope you're feeling better to start the week.

Have a wonderful start to the week folks!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  54AF0C25-496F-4CDE-A7D7-E87141430423.jpeg
Views: 123
Size:  159.1 KB

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone has a good day today I’m off to the gym soon. @walkonby I hope you figure out what’s wrong. Later today I’ll post a video of something I’ve been working on lol. Be back later.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi, all!

Thanks for the good wishes, things are not any better yet. And because it's Monday, that means extra meds, so I am sad to say the outcome for those after effects is never good.

Added on is that today is my younger brother, +Andrew's birthday - he would have been 48.
    He was a huge car guy, especially Mustangs.

Name:  FB_IMG_1534696344932.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  247.7 KB

Name:  d25215fdc5be7642417c6b07a2d2daaa.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  8.2 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Mon, Aug 19th, 2019 at 11:34 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hi, all!

Thanks for the good wishes, things are not any better yet. And because it's Monday, that means extra meds, so I am sad to say the outcome for those after effects is never good.

Added on is that today is my younger brother, +Andrew's birthday - he would have been 48.
    He was a huge car guy, especially Mustangs.

Name:  FB_IMG_1534696344932.jpg
Views: 121
Size:  247.7 KB

Name:  d25215fdc5be7642417c6b07a2d2daaa.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  8.2 KB
    Hi Natalka..so sorry to hear your still not feeling well ..Sending my thoughts and prayers to you my friend ..hope things soon change for you and that you feel soooo much better sweetie .
    Ohhh Sorry to hear you have more sadness to deal with today.. treasure all your wonderful memories of your brother sweetie.i hope soon there be brighter days to come for you ..Thinking about you

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Hmmmm, it is Monday again right?
    I should not be the first one in here, but this pooch of ours is giving me the heartaches again.
    Although Murphy came through his tumor removal surgery on July 29th well and the results after they examined what they removed were good, there is still something not right with him.

I dismissed his initial lethargic/sadness as being a result of having an incision site and whatever trauma that necessary procedure caused him but he still trembles non stop, ( even when I am cuddling him ) his tail is always down ( not up and wagging like usual ) he's drinking water well enough but sniffs most treats or food I offer then walks away, a few episodes of vomiting and his stools are loose.
    I have been weighing him at home every couple of days since that surgery and this morning he is down another full pound.
    He was 20 lbs, now he is 16.5, so that is enough. It will be back to the vet today for more tests.

I'm sad. His " brother " Rufus being blind probably has no clue what is going on with him.
    Murphy has always been a lone wolf rarely paying Rufus much mind unless there is food around. This morning I watched him hovering over Rufus head and acting affectionate?? As I said he is acting out of character for sure.

I suppose there is more rain in the forecast, I haven't checked beyond the " smell test " when I took some garbage out to the bin. It was in the air.....lol.

Hope everyone has a great week!
    @avoncallingu hope whoever snatched your bro's phone gets nabbed!
    Hi walkonby..so sorry to hear that Murphy is not feeling well ..hope and pray that the vet can fine out whats making him lose so much weight.thinking about you sweetie and Murphy..take care yourself

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    @walkonby, @flemeth, Good morning Ladies.
    I guess @GoJays is on summer hours with the young'ns at home...we shall return for our daily dose of meme-age later.

Working from home this week...so my commute this morning was AMAZING! I was actually able to do it my underwear! LMAO. I am dressed now though (if you really needed to know)
    @Natalka, hope you're feeling better to start the week.

Have a wonderful start to the week folks!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks!

BrotherR is on his way over to call the Bingo here and then BrotherB has asked us over for supper. Nephew is home from camp until tomorrow and then off he goes to finish the summer and then off to residence on Labour Day.
    @Natalka - hugs and supportive wishes as you battle your physical challenges and you sadness.
    @walkonby - let's hope the vet has a solution up his/her sleeve!
    @danger_dan - I think you should start your homeward commute a little early today.😉
    @all the rest of you. Enjoy the day!

Migraine and queasy stomach are a bit of a challenge today. I rarely feel nauseous - bland food on the menu.

Am going down to help with the Bingo. Tootie comes too if no one objects. There was a river lunch cruise in Stratford today. I signed up too late. It would not have been good to add sea-sickness to the mix. See- the universe takes care of you.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I need this room

Thread Information