User Tag List

Page 1055 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 55 555 955 1005 1045 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1065 1105 1155 1555 ... LastLast
Results 15,811 to 15,825 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

...see...clock is all off kilter!
    Quick evening hello to my SC Family.

Hope everyone, and every fur ball, ailing is on the mend, and hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the summer.
    Back tomorrow...hopefully as regularly scheduled!
    Last edited by danger_dan; Thu, Aug 22nd, 2019 at 07:29 AM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    ...see...cock is all off kilter!
    Quick evening hello to my SC Family.

Hope everyone, and every fur ball, ailing is on the mend, and hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the summer.
    Back tomorrow...hopefully as regularly scheduled!
    Oh, dear, @danger_dan!! I'm so sorry to read that your...um...you know...what you wrote, is off kilter!
    Has this ever happened to you before? Have you sought medical advice?
    I hope it gets back on kilter very soon.
    Sounds painful, though.

@walkonby, I can't believe it!! You're SO like me when I have a paintbrush in my hand! Nothing immobile is safe! I love painting!!! Walls, doors, whatever! Everyone here thinks I'm nuts, but if anyone is doing any painting I just have to help, I enjoy it so much.
    I love the idea of freshening up your swing..it'll almost look vintage! Which in my books, is a good thing!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great day! Won a tad on the lotto max last night. Treating fam and neighbours to dinner at a local.

Hope all have a good tipple tonight!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh, @walkonby , with the mood you're in with that brush, I am glad you are there and I am here! I have been singing "Don't it make my brown eyes blue." all week since I heard it at our exercise class last week. My eyes are already blue, thank-you, don'the need any help, thank-you!
    @Lynn49 , I just love hearing about your adventures at camp.

I'm glad that Murphy is improving! Kisses to you! It's always so hard when our fur babies are not well. Keep painting @walkonby !

I felt that Tootie was just not herself and kept jumping in what seemed like pain in her butt area. I was determined to switch vets after my year commitment of "Wellness Program" with our other vet. The last time we went there the vet said that there was a bit of an issue with her anal glands and they expelled them.

Well this new vet said that her gland was so full and plugged that it was almost abscessed and they had to do a special procedure to relieve it. They were so impressed that she was so good and didn't flinch during the whole procedure.

She IS good, but sometimes to her detriment - I am so sad that she is so used to being in pain from her former life, that she gives little indication when she is hurting. But her little eyes seem to have a bigger sparkle this evening.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So glad Tootie is feeling better!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @walkonby I keep at it. I hope everything is going well for you tonight. More spin class tomorrow and ddpy plus a walk. It will be like 16 tomorrow and perfect for me to take a long walk.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quick note, @avoncallingu ...see? THAT was the weekend you need to visit us at camp!!! We can boogie the night away!! Maybe that nice man who asked me to dance (and yes, I did, lol...after we danced I found my DH down the street with a couple we visited now and then during the evening and he said he saw the guy ask me to dance and thought, "ah, she's in good hands, I'll go visit..." Hahaha...Anyway, he could have swept you off your feet!!

As for Tootie, my goodness, she's such a sweet little presence, such a delicate little thing, I hope she's feeling much relief now. And it might be just her character that she doesn't put up a fuss at the vet's...Jenny is the same, whatever her vet does she just stands there and looks at me for confirmation that it's all okay, even with "that" procedure and she's only had it done the one time...it just may be her sweet disposition. Hugs, Hon!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

dare I jinx our Blue Jays by posting that they are holding their own playing the LA Dodgers ? It is only 1 - 0 in the 7th inning. These late games are for the birds! ( oops I mean I am not a fan of them )
    Good thing I squeezed in a minor cat nap before it started.
    thank you for the kind posts regarding Murphy everyone.

Last edited by walkonby; Thu, Aug 22nd, 2019 at 12:15 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

My stepson flew down from Colorado to LA to watch the Blue Jays play and then will go back again tonight to work on the ranch tomorrow. What a fan!!!!! @Lynn49 .....and this dancing man.....he's from??? Thanks for your kind comments about the Toots!

Tomorrow, my brotherR gets fitted for support braces and gets his Holter monitor off and then I go to the income tax guy and chat some more.

Then I come home and poop out probably. I did go to exercise class this morning and felt better for it! It is actually a fall prevention class but it gives you a full body stretch workout.

My other brotherB and his wife have gone to Quebec city. He's a history buff and will enjoy all that Quebec has to offer, I am sure.

Got to bid you "Good night."

Sleep well, my friends.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning folks.
    Back to our regularly scheduled program.
    @Lynn49 , slip of the fingers while typing on this different keyboard I'm using for my work at home computer, post edited.
    Although, that could actually happen if your internal clock was all messed up...it could...weirder things have happened medically you know!

Have a wonderful Thursday peeps.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tip Top Thursday to ye! Staycation in the city today. Shopping. Lunch. Bevies. Relaxxxxxx

Enjoy the day all!

Thread Information