User Tag List

Page 1270 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 270 770 1170 1220 1260 1268 1269 1270 1271 1272 1280 1320 1370 1770 ... LastLast
Results 19,036 to 19,050 of 29342
Like Tree118509Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, well, @Newfiescreech , a couple of us just mentioned you yesterday!
    Where have you been hiding, and how is everything going there? I know you're always so busy with various groups and volunteering there, but I hope you're staying put now and not socializing.

Take good care, Screech!!
    Newfiescreech and Skippy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    Welcome Back! I have been thinking and worrying about you, so am pleased you are doing OK in these strange times!!

Stay good and keep smiling!!!

Don't post in this thread much now ... too much hatred but that is OK... lots of other places to be!!

You take care!!
    Thanks sooo much for your kind words..hope and pray your doing well ..this virus is keeping me in the house ..I’m afraid go out cause you don’t know who have it ..though in our area Central Nl right now we have 3 cases ...will so good hear from you and Take good care yourself .
    Skippy likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Thanks sooo much for your kind words..hope and pray your doing well ..this virus is keeping me in the house ..I’m afraid go out cause you don’t know who have it ..though in our area Central Nl right now we have 3 cases ...will so good hear from you and Take good care yourself .
    We're fine, @Newfiescreech ...the kids are doing all they can to keep my Hubby and I safe in our home. Our Son-in-Law does most of their own and all of our grocery shopping, our Daughter calls whenever he has to go out for a few things to get our grocery list which is generally a few staples, so we stay in. Dh walks Jenny a couple times a day and the kids walk over now and then, Hubby spaces our patio chairs as far apart as possible on our deck, gets the cushions out and we have a nice visit for an hour or so. No hugs...{{{sob}}}, which is so difficult with my Grandson, he's a good hugger with this Babal Ah, one day, God willing.

I'm glad that you're not wandering from your home, although it must be difficult with your Hubby still having to come and go, being an essentail worker.

I hope you and your family stay safe.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Apr 3rd, 2020 at 05:52 PM.
    Newfiescreech, Skippy and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Lynn49;7041045]Well, well, @Newfiescreech, a couple of us just mentioned you yesterday!
    Where have you been hiding, and how is everything going there? I know you're always so busy with various groups and volunteering there, but I hope you're staying put now and not socializing.

Take good care, Screech!![/QUOTE

Hi Lynn ..ohhh is that what happen.. you guys talking about me and my ears was burning and I decided check out Smartcanuck LOL
    ohhh it’s been 16 days since I been out my house ..staying grounded that’s for sure ..no shopping for groceries ..just making due what I have here for now .. I’m soon will have go get groceries ..before my cupboards gets bare LOL ..NO ..I could go another few weeks yet ..need some bread , milk etc getting low ..but I’m not starving in no means hahaha ..hope all is well with you and your family sweetie..stay safe and take extra care yourself
    Skippy, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    We're fine, @Newfiescreech...the kids are doing all they can to keep my Hubby and I safe in our home. Our Son-in-Law does most of their own and all of our grocery shopping, our Daughter calls whenever he has to go out for a few things to get our grocery list which is generally a few staples, so we stay in. Dh walks Jenny a couple times a day and the kids walk over now and then, Hubby spaces our patio chairs as far apart as possible on our deck, gets the cushions out and we have a nice visit for an hour or so. No hugs...{{{sob}}}, which is so difficult with my Grandson, he's a good hugger with this Babal Ah, one day, God willing.

I'm glad that you're not wandering from your home, although it must be difficult with your Hubby still having to come and go, being an essentail worker.

I hope you and your family stay safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Newfiescreech glad to that you are back and doing good we all have to be very careful with this virus going around I am mostly indoor. Didn’t go out grocery shopping if I remember correct more than 2 weeks. Stay safe my friend.
    Thanks so much Flemeth for you kind words ..hope you and your family is all doing well ..keep safe sweetie and take good care yourself
    Skippy and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

[QUOTE=Newfiescreech;7041052]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Well, well, @Newfiescreech, a couple of us just mentioned you yesterday!

Take good care, Screech!![/QUOTE

Hi Lynn ..ohhh is that what happen.. you guys talking about me and my ears was burning and I decided check out Smartcanuck LOL
    ohhh it’s been 16 days since I been out my house ..staying grounded that’s for sure ..no shopping for groceries ..just making due what I have here for now .. I’m soon will have go get groceries ..before my cupboards gets bare LOL ..NO ..I could go another few weeks yet ..need some bread , milk etc getting low ..but I’m not starving in no means hahaha ..hope all is well with you and your family sweetie..stay safe and take extra care yourself
    Of course, yes!
    We missed you....welcome home to a most welcoming, comfy site evah!!
    Newfiescreech, Skippy and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Lynn49;7041066]
    Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post

Of course, yes!
    We missed you....welcome home to a most welcoming, comfy site evah!!
    Thanks sweetie..I like your Welcome home message ..take good care yourself sweetie
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

welcome back @Newfiescreech !!! So lovely to see you posting again, and thrilled that you're safe and sound, tucked inside the house...... hopefully away from Mr. Corona. The news is truly depressing isn't it? Every day another beloved artist loses the battle, along with too many valuable front line heroes in the hospitals trying to save everyone.

All is good here so far, 3 of the 4 occupants here are still employed, so my fear factor raises up to " danger " when they go to and from work. Sanitizing as best we can every day. Thank goodness we had a healthy stockpile of many grocery items before any of this started, our freezers and the back room shelves have been the main source for meals, I'm actually making a dent in the supplies!
    Another positive note is the credit cards have near zero balances for the month of April and early May due dates because we just ain't out buying. Also I've used up a considerable portion of my AM balances and PC points for free food! Today's shop was a pretty big one from 2 different grocery stores ( and yes, I took advantage of the early senior shopping hours )

I cooked up a massive lasagna and did 2 beef roasts up earlier in the day, the gravy came out like velvet! So the weekend meals are covered, there is possibly enough there to last through a few of the guys work meals too!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello my friends!

So glad to see you back, @Newfiescreech !

You were crossing my mind yesterday too.

Well today was beautiful and sunny but with the wind whipping around it chilly enough.

Yesterday I ordered some groceries from a little store across the street. They called you when your order was ready and then you just drove up front and the fellow loaded them into your trunk. Easy peasy.

Then today, I decided drive by visits were in order before we will be ordered off the streets all together.

I drove over to my BrotherB's house and had a nice driveway visit with him his wife and one son. The other was "in the shower."

Then I drove down to Cambridge to see my long time friend, Shirley. She usually petsits for me when I 'm away.

We sat in the sun in her backyard (at a distance, of course) and chatted for over an hour before the sun went in and it started to get chilly. You could almost pretend that life was normal except we couldn't hug. And I didn't have a cup of tea with her.

My stepson 's Birthday is tomorrow. He is at his mum's new home in Sarasota, Fl, at least for now. I'm glad he's somewhere safe. I told him that I will have to sing him a song tomorrow.

Well, the sandman is calling. Somehow I poked myself in the eye and have a bruise right in the corner. I don't remember doing it. Maybe the sleep fairy was just checking to see if I was asleep.

Good night all! Stay safe - Virtual hug to you all!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good fine morning, everyone!!

Just dropping by, hoping everyone is avoiding this virus, staying in as much as possible.

Not much going on here, I have more work to do on my painting, Hubby will likely take Jenny for a couple of walks and we'll sit outside...it's supposed to go up to 13, but with rain later which should kill any residual snow here.

Take care, friends....it's scary times...

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

yeppers! @Lynn49 some of us have been awake since 8 a.m. ( but I am not bragging or anything....)
    I'll bet your painting is coming along great!

I decided to turn some of the chunks of roast beef I cooked up yesterday into a deep dish meat pie!
    Has anyone ever cooked something JUST because of a certain cooking dish that they love? That was the case here.
    I have a set of 3 white ceramic rectangular baking dishes that I received at Christmas....they all have handles!! I was like Goldilocks and the 3 bears trying to make a choice.
    The largest one was simply too big, the tiniest one was more of a single serve dish, but when I lined both the medium and the smallest one with pastry it was just right, only used 1 box of the Dr. Oteker pastry mix.

The top pastry pieces over each dish sealed in all the stew yumminess! They are both cooling their jets atm on the top of the stove. i must show restraint! Trying not to dig into one of them till dinnertime when the losers all finally up!
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Apr 4th, 2020 at 10:12 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information