User Tag List

Page 1311 of 1958 FirstFirst ... 311 811 1211 1261 1301 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1321 1361 1411 1811 ... LastLast
Results 19,651 to 19,665 of 29357
Like Tree118520Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.
    Looks like the nicest day in a while...clear blue skies here. Still a touch nippy out, but better than it's been.

Have a wonderful day.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Giving thanks to have another day to greet! Mornin @GoJays , those murder hornets have infiltrated every late night talk show hosts monologue. I suppose they are easier to laugh about than the virus.
    I might have to take a full days break from the tv today.
    Yesterday I binged all 10....or was it 11 episodes of a 2019 series called Reckoning.
    Never heard of this show but it certainly drew me in as each episode posed more questions as to who dun it?

I do have other tasks that need tending to, like trying to locate one of the 3 small balls that lights up when touched. It belongs in Hamlets cat toy apparatus, but naturally he had to show us how clever he is by being able to claw it out of the toy.
    I heard him batting something around the wood floor but when I reached the upstairs room, he was sitting all innocent like.
    Anyhow that task may take me all day because bending is involved, probably even moving furniture?!

Have a wonderful Hump Day all!
    Hmmm, since not many people have regular work weeks now, does hump day even exist anymore?

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning friends!

We have been assured that the cleaning staff here does NOT work next door where there has been an outbreak (still only 1 person affected so far but there have NOT been any further tests done on other residents or staffby the Health Dept. as yet.) Other services such as mail pick up by there staff and "fun game challenges" have been put on hold.

Tootie is getting anxious so- got to go. Looks like a fine, if somewhat cool day out there.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  4D081A7A-2670-40C4-8E81-80DB960F8420.jpeg
Views: 128
Size:  74.9 KB

Stay Safe Everyone ! Have a wonderful Wednesday
    Natalka, ROMEO, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good sunny, birdie-chirping morning!

Not much going on, everyone here is anxious for news on Thursday from Ford about opening up campgrounds and golf courses. With a population here of just over 160,000, we have 1 person recovering in the hospital, 160 total cases, so we're doing fine! Yet we get lumped in with southern Ontario, and held hostage to their figures. Some up here may be calling for a new province, lol! Who knows? Hahaha!

So, I'll be heading to my sewing room today after I have some toast! I baked gf bread yesterday, so this is a real treat!

Toodles! Enjoy the day, stay safe!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good sunny, birdie-chirping morning!

Not much going on, everyone here is anxious for news on Thursday from Ford about opening up campgrounds and golf courses. With a population here of just over 160,000, we have 1 person recovering in the hospital, 160 total cases, so we're doing fine! Yet we get lumped in with southern Ontario, and held hostage to their figures. Some up here may be calling for a new province, lol! Who knows? Hahaha!

So, I'll be heading to my sewing room today after I have some toast! I baked gf bread yesterday, so this is a real treat!

Toodles! Enjoy the day, stay safe!
    @Lynn49 I had no idea the Covid-19 stats up there were that good! Got an extra room for rent? ha ha
    When I finished pumping gas this morning I heard that announcement ( hopefully ) coming tomorrow about the golf courses and I immediately thought of your DH. ( I know NO golfers at all )
    Fingers crossed, wouldn't that just be a godsend for people to get out and hit their balls around?
    Found something to fill some time rather than watch tv.
    I noticed this very strong fragrant banana-going-south aroma, so mashed those 2 suckers up and baked a dozen banana chocolate chip muffins. Two are already gone! ( tee hee....went down great with my java )

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Lynn49 I had no idea the Covid-19 stats up there were that good! Got an extra room for rent? ha ha
    When I finished pumping gas this morning I heard that announcement ( hopefully ) coming tomorrow about the golf courses and I immediately thought of your DH. ( I know NO golfers at all )
    Fingers crossed, wouldn't that just be a godsend for people to get out and hit their balls around?
    Found something to fill some time rather than watch tv.
    I noticed this very strong fragrant banana-going-south aroma, so mashed those 2 suckers up and baked a dozen banana chocolate chip muffins. Two are already gone! ( tee hee....went down great with my java )
    @walkonby , it's more our SIL and DD who can't wait to golf again. My Hubby, who used to go out to play 18 holes a day (a round in the early morning, another 9 early evening), but now he'll just go out with the kids. Our GS is learning the game, also.

And yes, we can "rent" out a room here for you...anytime! Will you make banana bread?

Love banana muffins, cake, anything! DH surprised me by ordering a box each gf chocolate chip and oatmeal cookies from RCSS in our grocery pick up....not 9n my diet, buuuut... how can I possibly refuse?!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Wed, May 13th, 2020 at 07:06 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This happened with DD awhile back. She complained that she didn't know the time when I used fractions. It's because they grew up in a digital age and only saw the actual time on the time-teller, if that makes sense. Of course she can tell time on an analogue clock when she looks at it but when I tell her the time she has to think about it. I feel as if I've failed as a parent I guess that's another thing that's going out of fashion

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

good morning folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays , @danger_dan ....up by seven-thirty this morning! I'm anxious to start sewing my patio "dress" today.

Jays, too funny about that time-teller that kids have now...like you, us grown-ups here still wear regular watches. I'm guessing your kids can read cursive....but weren't taught it in school, right?

Ok.....everyone here is anticipating Ford's chat later, hoping he'll open campgrounds. Boy...if he doesn't, he'll be hung out to dry and can kiss his next election good-bye. Lol!
    So...I suspect there'll be a run to the Island soon!

Toodles, have a lovely day!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hey, @Lynn49 - private parks open as of Saturday!!! Ford's just announced it.
    walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Hey, @Lynn49- private parks open as of Saturday!!! Ford's just announced it.
    Yes! We were ALL waiting his call, @avoncallingu , but frankly...we knew it would open Saturday...{{{wink, wink}}}. So, the kids are heading there at 7am Saturday morning, but I bet there will be people arriving there in the wee hours of Saturday morning to beat the traffic to the island.

So that was good news, and our GS was elected valedictorian for their Stepping-Up Ceremony..on-line of course, but we're all pretty excited about it!

Thread Information