User Tag List

Page 1476 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 476 976 1376 1426 1466 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1486 1526 1576 ... LastLast
Results 22,126 to 22,140 of 29355
Like Tree118519Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I did it again- typed out a whole message and then lost it.....Arrrrggg!
    Natalka, ROMEO and SnowFlakey like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning my SC friends.

Happy Saturday
    Skippy, Natalka, ROMEO and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

@walkonby , your grandkitten is so sweet and I know Nova and your Son will be great pals!

@Skippy , sorry you had a lousy week, hope you can relax this weekend. As for the Superbowl, this will be the first year in memory that I'm giving it a pass. One cheater is too many on the field for me to stomach.

@avoncallingu , as was suggested before, type your post out in Word or WP, then copy/paste it in here. This site sometimes feels so antiquated.

A sewing day, quiet, perfect.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
    Skippy, Natalka, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Our DS#1 recently received his new male baby ( KITTEN!! ) . Adorable as all get out. Born somewhere around November 22-25
    ( I forget the exact date. ) He is in the process of trying to find a vet and get this new bundle a first physical check-up and then make an appt. for his Neutering.

I'm a Gramma!! ( shudup! I am!! )

Attachment 366809
    He is a very adorable kitten.
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

!
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good day everyone! Hope all is well @Natalka given your very brief post.
    No walk today as cold wind and some sidewalks are iced!! Wish I could do so as it really makes a difference physically and mentally.
    It sure is nice to see the days getting longer with the sun setting later(take your blessings wherever you can find them!)
    Stay safe and warm my friends!
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy View Post
    Good day everyone! Hope all is well @Natalka given your very brief post.
    No walk today as cold wind and some sidewalks are iced!! Wish I could do so as it really makes a difference physically and mentally.
    It sure is nice to see the days getting longer with the sun setting later(take your blessings wherever you can find them!)
    Stay safe and warm my friends!
    -28C in Saskatoon! Maybe too cold to post more!!!!!
    SnowFlakey likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

it's almost 4 a.m. so where is everybody? lol!!!
    Leafs won big, Raptors not so much, I made a valiant attempt to watch the Flames/Oilers game but pooped out before SNL even started.
    Lynn49, SnowFlakey and crafter like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @walkonby Guess everyone is asleep.

Happy Sunday all . Guess everyone will be busy watching the Super Bowl today not a big fan of foot ball but will sure to catch the halftime. Enjoy the game and all the food

Hoping that everyone are having a good weekend so far
    Lynn49, walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @walkonby Guess everyone is asleep.

Happy Sunday all . Guess everyone will be busy watching the Super Bowl today not a big fan of foot ball but will sure to catch the halftime. Enjoy the game and all the food

Hoping that everyone are having a good weekend so far
    Lynn49, SnowFlakey and crafter like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning! I love Sundays and it's beautiful with the snow falling. I hope the snow doesn't get too heavy this morning, I'm heading out to the hospital in a bit for a preventative screening test.

After the test, I'm heading out to Independent grocers hoping to luck into some chicken wings for DH for Super bowl. I've gone for fresh split wings the last couple of weeks and they've been sold out each time. I think I'll splurge and make some chili as well I'm not a huge wing fan. We're not big football fans either but it's tradition to watch on Superbowl, we usually host a party.

Have a great day everyone!
    Lynn49, walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Well, we didnt make it to the vets for vaccines. Misty freaked out when hubby tried to put her in our cat-cage. We tried twice and she scratched hubby. We called the vet for some tricks about how to get her in the cage. Our other cats werent as bad as her about the cage. In the end we had to re-schedule and now the appointment is for Mar 4th. The vet gave us some tricks but Misty went into hiding and hid all day. She came out later that night. the vet told us to leave the cage out with the door open. The other cats are ok with the cage and dont pay any attention to it, but Misty wont go anywhere near it. We will see how this all plays out. I think we will borrow our sons welding gloves and jacket to put Misty in the cat-cage for her appointment next time!
    Natalka and walkonby like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

On another note, our daughter who was in the hospital and now home recovering from a bacterial blood infection received a gift basket from her employers. I dont know if you can call it a gift basket, but probably several gift boxes. She lives and works in a mainly agricultural area. So the boxes contained a variety of fruits and vegetables and 6 wheels of Brie cheese, 6 wheels of Camembert cheese, 8 small rounds of Brie Double Cream, 6 bags of grated cheddar cheese and 4 boxes of Gouda and 6 dozen eggs. Plus 2 3lbs bags of Lemon Biscotti with hazelnuts and cranberries.

She called me up and asked if i wanted any cheese! Duh!! of course. So i went over and she gave me 3 Brie, 3 Camembert, 4 brie double cream and 2 gouda and 1 bags of lemon biscotti! She had everything ready for me when i came. Just called her and she put everyting out at the front door. Protocol was definitely followed.
    Natalka, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    On another note, our daughter who was in the hospital and now home recovering from a bacterial blood infection received a gift basket from her employers. I dont know if you can call it a gift basket, but probably several gift boxes. She lives and works in a mainly agricultural area. So the boxes contained a variety of fruits and vegetables and 6 wheels of Brie cheese, 6 wheels of Camembert cheese, 8 small rounds of Brie Double Cream, 6 bags of grated cheddar cheese and 4 boxes of Gouda and 6 dozen eggs. Plus 2 3lbs bags of Lemon Biscotti with hazelnuts and cranberries.

She called me up and asked if i wanted any cheese! Duh!! of course. So i went over and she gave me 3 Brie, 3 Camembert, 4 brie double cream and 2 gouda and 1 bags of lemon biscotti! She had everything ready for me when i came. Just called her and she put everyting out at the front door. Protocol was definitely followed.
    Oh, sorry, I wasn't aware that your Daughter had been in the hospital, @SnowFlakey ; I certainly wish her a full and speedy recovery!

As for Misty, our DD had the same issue once, with their cat and it was suggested that they wrap her in a towel, completely covering her up, then slipping the bundle into the cage and closing the door. As I recall, it went quite well since her "Daddy" did it, and she just adores him, lol. I hope that hint might also work for you. Perhaps try putting treats in there; of course your other cats will likely gobble them up before her, but she may eventually get the idea that it's not such a scary place after-all. Good luck!

As for those cheeses!! OMGosh, how on earth did those lovely people expect here go eat all that cheese! Hahaha! We've only frozen cheddar and mozzarella, but not sure of the brie. Enjoy!!

I have no idea when or where the game is on tv, I have absolutely NO interest in it this year. if a miracle occurs and Kansas wins, I'll watch the game in replay tomorrow. If not, phhht! There's always next year!

Have a lovely evening, everyone!!
    walkonby and SnowFlakey like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Lynn49 no need to watch the replay of the disaster of a game for the KC Chiefs. DH and I had our snacks out, and by half time the writing was on the wall. Needless penalties taken by Chiefs...I mean WHY??? Why give Brady gifts like that??

I came upstairs totally ticked off, DH is sticking it out because he wanted Brady to win for Gronk..... I can see that, I do like Gronkowski. He scored 2 TD's when I was still watching.
    You'll get him next year Patrick!!
    Lynn49, GoJays and SnowFlakey like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information