User Tag List

Page 142 of 654 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 642 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 9802
Like Tree37292Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I didn't know I lived next to you both..I love Lily of the valley. I need to dig up a foot square patch to transplant into my vacant lot. I'd rather LotV than dandelions any day..
    My neighbor pulled his out 10 years ago when he put pavers in his whole yard to surround his pool and they are still coming up on my side

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Need some baking soda to clean bathroom, the only type on the shelf is 250 grams package. It looks so tiny compare to the one I usually get. Not sure if this norm now...another victim of product shrinkage?

Got a cafe mocha from Mcdonald's for $1 and ended up with food poisoning...had to use public washroom and now I still have abdominal pain.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponingQueen View Post
    i just cracked my phone screen
    I did that last week

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Looked at a raincoat for DS a few days ago but wasn't sure if it would fit. Decide to wait until he was with me. Went back today and its now $19 instead of $12. Had to pay the $19 because DH lost his old raincoat (it was starting to get snug anyway), he needed a raincoat ASAP with all this rain.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Lyssia510 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Super annoyed that with the exception of me, dh, my mom, my brother's on/off again girlfriend and dd's dad(who waited till 8pm to call her), all of our immediate family members and close friends ignored dd's birthday yesterday.
    Might be over reacting a bit but this is really rubbing me the wrong way, especially when I always make sure to text/call and have a card and present for their birthdays.
    Is it really going to kill you to send me a text saying "tell xxxx Happy Birthday for me?"

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Super annoyed that with the exception of me, dh, my mom, my brother's on/off again girlfriend and dd's dad(who waited till 8pm to call her), all of our immediate family members and close friends ignored dd's birthday yesterday.
    Might be over reacting a bit but this is really rubbing me the wrong way, especially when I always make sure to text/call and have a card and present for their birthdays.
    Is it really going to kill you to send me a text saying "tell xxxx Happy Birthday for me?"
    I don't think you are overreacting but birthdays have always been important to me. growing up dh was lucky to have a cake and a small gift. He always thinks its ridiculous that I insist on having a themed party with loot bags and party games. but he always gets into the theme and makes the games and usually the cakes himself. (this year we bought a cake for ds1 and may buy a cake for ds2)
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    I don't think you are overreacting but birthdays have always been important to me. growing up dh was lucky to have a cake and a small gift. He always thinks its ridiculous that I insist on having a themed party with loot bags and party games. but he always gets into the theme and makes the games and usually the cakes himself. (this year we bought a cake for ds1 and may buy a cake for ds2)
    We're the same. DH had 5 siblings and they didn't really get birthday parties. I, on the other hand LOVE birthdays and always plan a theme party for the kids. A few of DH's family members complained last year and said that me and my 2 SIL's should get together and host 1 party for all 4 boys (their birthdays fall within 2.5 months of each other). WTH? I told them it will NEVER happen. My son is important and will always get HIS OWN DAY of celebration (DD too of course) and that they should enjoy the time now because when he starts school he'll want a "friends only" party and I won't be hosting 2 (we'll have a small family dinner with a few presents but not a big party for family).

My family is great and always calls but DH's family rarely acknowledges birthdays. It used to drive me nuts, know I just accept it.
    francine1985 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When did the speed limit rise in parking lots? You shouldn't have to jump back from cars in the parking lot.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Apparently I am allergic to pro health toothpaste my gums are so sore
    Lyssia510 and wolfwoman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Apparently I am allergic to pro health toothpaste my gums are so sore
    I have the same problem and it makes my teeth hurt like hell. The only crest toothpaste I can use without my teeth hurting is the cheap stuff that goes on sale for 1.00.
    Candini and wolfwoman like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I have the same problem and it makes my teeth hurt like hell. The only crest toothpaste I can use without my teeth hurting is the cheap stuff that goes on sale for 1.00.
    Same. I found pro health in the shower (ya I multi task lol) never again!

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

found out two days ago that my mother, whom ive just recently really rekindled a relationship with after a lonnng sad history, has to have triple bypass surgery and she has breast cancer in both breasts. she had no clue until two days ago. the woman could die. i rant because somehow i need to function properly when inside i am in such utter shock that at times it becomes difficult to breathe. add this to everything else that has been happening in my life as of late and i dont even know how i get out of bed in the morning.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

im an idiot and accepted too many drinks last night, threw up in my friends bushes, came home, threw up some more and now i feel like complete sh***
    GoJays, walkonby and wolfwoman like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you're not alone, that one bothers me too not my teeth but my gums, I only buy the regular crest now. hard to find just plain 'ol toothpaste anymore.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Thread Information