User Tag List

Page 252 of 654 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

My girlfriend goes to Carlingwood Dental in the mall she is on ODSP and I went to
    Family Dental Care on Lorry Greenberg Drive. I brought my insurance booklet and they followed it.

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    Dentist booked me in for a six month regular hygiene. I protested because my insurance company covers hygiene once every 9 months. Dentist assured me that they will use different codes, and that the hygiene will be covered. I drive in snow storm to get this hygiene done. Just before Christmas I get a letter of denial from the insurance company. When I called the dental office to ask, they just repeated what the insurance said, i.e. that it's only covered every 9 months. Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Does anybody know of a good HONEST dentist in the Ottawa West or downtown area? Dentists aren't regulated, it seems, and do whatever they bl**dy well like.
    Andit, Ciel and GatineauGirl like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Wasted a whole day waiting for the exchange. Order from Staples came yesterday, sent me wrong item, called for exchange today. Driver came to give me the package, I asked him about the exchange. He does not know anything about it so does not have "pick up paperwork for it" Since no document, no proof of return, I can't give him the item back. He said to call Staples.

I opened the package later and find the freaking packing slip inside that said "this is an exchange...do not give customer item unless another item was picked up". Hello Staples!

I called and they said driver will be here today again to pick up wrong item. Grrghh! All of this is bc of the warehouse picker's fault...there's item number but right besides it is also the item description too. And also their new system upgrade fail. The pink invoice (multicopies) works much better.

If they don't show up today...I'll be really angry. Should be 1 day waiting not 3.
    Andit, Ciel, Linda Evans and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Decaf -sounds like the computer system has something in common with the Ontario one that is not giving the right cheque sums. Sure wish you could have gotten credit of some kind for your time spent playing "where's my order? Is it behind driver #1, driver #2 or driver #3?"
    Andit and Decaf like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

After trying eBay protection, PayPal and even my credit card company, I have come to the conclusion that I will never see my item or my money. That is what I get for being too trusting and just waiting for my item to arrive. I could have put that money towards a new Halloween prop. I'm really angry as it was $470.00 and not some small amount. Bloody h*ll!
    Andit, Ciel and toronto166 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    After trying eBay protection, PayPal and even my credit card company, I have come to the conclusion that I will never see my item or my money. That is what I get for being too trusting and just waiting for my item to arrive. I could have put that money towards a new Halloween prop. I'm really angry as it was $470.00 and not some small amount. Bloody h*ll!
    Sorry that happened to you. I too learnt the hard way never to buy something off Ebay for than what I'm cofertable losing. I've been scammed way too many times for large amounts and now limit my purchases to under 20.00(usually under 10.00) so if I don't receive it I'm not out a lot of money.
    Andit, Ciel, Decaf and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i'm getting sick again.. sore throat, phlemmy... and it's the kidlets fault... i've been telling her to cover her mouth when she coughs and she doesn't she has coughed directly in my face a few times and i love ya kid but that's just not ok i don't want your germs
    Andit, JadeAngel, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thats awful.....i was only burned once on ebay, ordered a pr of birkenstocks that never came & i waited too long to file a complaint. live & learn.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stop snowing! It has been snowing nonstop since the middle,of,the night. storm is stalled over our area, just a thin band of snow and we are smack dab in the middle. Went from green grass to at least a foot! dh was out snow blowing driveways from 9am till 2:30pm. Will have to go out again and start over soon. I have been hiding on the couch, fireplace on, big blanket, watching tv drinking coffee, waiting for ear infection to go away. Dh just turned on lights we have have outside up by Aframe windows. Looks like a snow globe! Pretty but enough already!
    Andit, Ciel, Decaf and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

grr my reciept for the pepsi MIR has gone MIA! i put it in my wallet carefully folded it in the store and tucked it in so i would no lose or accidently toss it out... and it must have gotten mixed in with a bunch of target receipts and taken out when i was looking for my 10% off coupon, which wasn't there either, then i shoved all the reciepts in my bag and i must have tossed it when i was cleaning out all the paper bits out of my bag on Saturday before i went to the movies.. so it would be long gone by now grrr.. thankfully i didn't buy anything i wouldn't buy anyways (just more of it) but still grrr
    Andit, Ciel, wolfwoman and 3 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

about to be screwed over for a second time by our vehicle insurance. It is Deja Vu, ( when we were newlyweds a drunk totaled our parked car, which we had JUST made the last payment on! ) we got rear ended today, and since the vehicle is all paid for and 9 yrs old, we are expecting that same call saying " not worth fixing " Run along now and try getting another vehicle with the pittance we are going to toss your way. Thanks for always paying your premiums on time and never making a claim before, we love customers like you.

Last edited by walkonby; Wed, Jan 7th, 2015 at 05:59 PM.
    Andit, Ciel, GoJays and 6 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Had that happen last year during the ice storm (a tree fell on the new car - only 6K km - that my Dad bought months before he passed away) - too damaged to drive (you couldn't tell there was a teeny dent in the roof, but couldn't be resold) but insurance wouldn't pay much. Luckily, my friend's new BIL had a shop & gave us a decent price to use it for himself.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    about to be screwed over for a second time by our vehicle insurance. It is Deja Vu, ( when we were newlyweds a drunk totaled our parked car, which we had JUST made the last payment on! ) we got rear ended today, and since the vehicle is all paid for and 9 yrs old, we are expecting that same call saying " not worth fixing " Run along now and try getting another vehicle with the pittance we are going to toss your way. Thanks for always paying your premiums on time and never making a claim before, we love customers like you.

Ciel, walkonby and toronto166 like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

200+ people live in my building. So why is it when it comes to taking down the condo Xmas decorations, it's always up to 3 people (a retired lady, a lady who's had 2 hip replacements & decrepit ol' me). Seems the young healthy folks are too busy having fun to do the gruntwork.
    Ciel, walkonby, Decaf and 1 others like this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I feel your pain, I was scammed by an Ebay seller from Poland. $300 down the drain. Ebay won't do anything bc it's over 60 days, Paypal said up to seller to reimburse me / file claim with Ebay. I haven't purchase anything since from Ebay.
    Ciel and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post

Crap walks that just plain sucks...so sorry this happened.
    Ciel, walkonby and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Darn electronics. I bought a HP printer approximately 13 months ago. Today it's blinking, acting crazy, and won't work. Now it's dead. Warranty for one year. Luckily I bought it on sale at a decent price. Guess I'll be printer hunting. If anyone has rec's for a decent printer that prints, copies and scans please let me know
    toronto166 likes this.

Thread Information