User Tag List

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree5834Likes

Thread: September 2015 Frugal Chatter Thread

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Early morning for us - have to get in the playtime before I head out to a b-day party for my friend. It was supposed to be a surprise, but, well, she knows. Yesterday was a bit of a blur for me (I overdid it, sigh) - 2 plays, funtime with the roommates & making chocolate-dipped dried apricots (I sampled way too many ).

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning All,
    Slow start to the morning, I was awake before 5 but yeah didn't get going until after 7. I now have laundry going, Mom's lunch made and trying to figure out what all I need to get done today.

Thinking of doing a roast beef dinner tonight, something nice and a traditional Sunday Supper. I also want to do prep for the week ahead as I mentioned Mom is all over the place this week so we need to plan things out this week. Last week we were all over the place and dinners were not the best around here and we need to get back on track.

For now I am going to enjoy a cup of tea to start my day and go from there.

Have a great day everyone.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

morning all-well woke up at 6.oo a.m -watched a French subtitled movie -gonna relax today do a bit of cleaning
    -work on a puzzle that is so hard -all the blue sky is hard

-hubby needs pants so maybe get him out to look
    -and we are going to swiss chalet for our anniversary /birthday supper -2 days early -plus I have a gift card so frugal meal and I printed a free dessert off for me at the library-they sent me for my birthday -I have a week before or after to use it

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Big brother came and got me at 5:20am because he had to go pee. The problem is that he didn't really go back to sleep after that. I tucked him back in and he came back to my room less than an hour later. I really didn't get much sleep last night, maybe 3.5hrs at most. I'm really hoping that I can have a nap this afternoon. Dh will get back some time tonight.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We managed to bake those oatmeal chocolate chip squares this morning. They also contain raisins, dried cranberries, pecans, and I replaced 1/2 the butter with apple sauce this time. I haven't eaten any just yet. Washed dishes & briefly spent some time in the back yard pulling weeds & digging red potatoes for supper before a baby was crying on the monitor.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The "rep" icon looks like a star and it is way down at the bottom from a member's username / location / etc

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    How does one rep anyway? lol. I've never figure that out!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    The "rep" icon looks like a star and it is way down at the bottom from a member's username / location / etc
    Thank you!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good day all. Quiet here so far. Doing laundry, have about 5 loads to do. Brought the tub of Winter coats in because when it does get cold I don't want an early am trek to the shed to search in the cold.

Contemplating reinstalling my final refurbished pc today to sell. Might cover the vet bill for tomorrow as I'll use $$from the ef fund (dragon needs her anal glands expressed and a check up for her ears)

We sort of have a meal plan for this week

Today Steak and Ceasar salad
    Bf has to figure out monday
    Tuesday fish tater tots and corn
    Wednesday hamburger helper.
    Thursday chicken Alfredo with rotinis
    Friday taco bowls

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Hello! Beautiful sunny day here today. Bedding washed and hanging out to dry. Will keep the washing machine working today. Youngest had a job at 11 and made $20. Drove his brother to work once he was picked up. So good time to get groceries. Didn't need much. Plan was eggs, English muffins, bread and apples. Found freezer bunker of markdowns. So at $4 a box grabbed 2 of each, honey garlic wings, chicken strips and nuggets. Bought a few other things and bill was $30.50 so decided to redeem $30 from my PC pts card. Paid 50 cents and received 800 pc pts! Came home and cleaned out the freezer on the bottom of fridge. Sorted all the odds and ends and will use them up the next week.
    Just myself and youngest for dinner so we will have our Chinese leftovers. We each got our own combo plate last night but I wasnt that hungry so we ended up splitting one. Guess I should go check in the laundry now. Then fry some eggs up for the kids breakfast.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Angela, I am glad your DH is home tonight, sounds like you have been burning the candle at both ends.I remember those days of being alone with kids plus a baby while my husband was out of town working and some days were really tough.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

@soundly great pictures of the baby
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Well my sil and a friend came over finally got the fridge into the kitchen had to remove the doors but all worked out well.

Tomorrow will tackle the removeable of the old linoleum in the kitchen as i'm putting down floating cork floors,still a long way to go

Well i'm off to prepare supper before my dd gets into the kitchen as then i will have to wait till 6 to make something to eat

Enjoy the rest of the day cool here but nice
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-well ladies my hubby needed pants and he cant always find them at talize or value village -I guess men don't donate that much -or its hit and miss
    -so off to marksworkwarehouse -I had a 10.00 when you spend 50.00 cpn -so after the coupon spent 46.03 and got 2 nice heavy olive and brown denium pants plus 2 pkg of 2 pairs of socks for 2.32 each reg 9.99 for the 2 pair plus got 1,000 scene points which equals a free movie

-then went to swiss chalet and had a lovely free meal -I had roast beef dinner so so good hubby had ribs and chicken and a coffee -50.00 gift card from last year-got back 3.60 in cash -left a tip -very frugal for us plus got 13 scene points as they now take scene cards -plus had a free pecan piece of pie -our kids laughed when we said we are going to swiss chalet for our anniversary -why go really fancy we love there food -mind you next time I may bring it home -some older family came in and I swear the 90 each old mother doused herself in cologne-brought back memories of my mom -but I was coughing for a minute -hubby even noticed the scent -and it wasn't that great -oh well

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Happy anniversary Coupon girl, supper sounds like it was delicious!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Happy Anniversary coupon girl
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information