User Tag List

Page 141 of 193 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I've lost weight (20lbs) and now most of my clothes don't fit very well, but I'm reluctant to spend much money on new clothes. At least I have managed to buy a couple of t-shirts and pants from second hand stores in town.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congratulations! I lost a significant amount of weight a few years ago and purchased almost all my clothes at consignment shops. You can find great things at reasonable prices.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoddessDigi View Post
    If you get paid on Tuesday, buy it now.
    You can have 72 hours (I believe) to pay.

To purchase a Buy It Now item:
    1. Look for items with a Buy It Now price by clicking the Buy It Now tab on search results or browse pages.
    2. Check the Buy It Now price of the item. This is the price you'll pay for the item. Also check the shipping cost and any additional costs that might be listed in the item description to determine the total cost for the item.
    3. To purchase the item immediately, click the Buy It Now button in the listing.
    4. On the next page, click the Commit to buy button.
    5. Review your purchase information, and then click the Pay now button.

Skip the 5th step until Tuesday.

I asked dh if he knew you could do that. (I honestly didn't know until I read your post.) he said yes so I asked him why he didn't tell me and let me hold the item. He said he didn't want me to buy/commit to buy until the money is in the bank. (He's always worried there might be a delay or problem at the bank. And actually said "don't count your chickens before they hatch.")

so i will wait until Tuesday and hope I can still buy it when the money goes in the bank.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We finally got a new to us van because we have 1yr old twins and a 4 yr old. The dealership would only offer approximately 1/2 the value of my truck. I know that they need to make money off the potential trade-in, but there is no need to lowball me that much. So now I am attempting my first private sale. Wish me luck.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Not a rant but an update to my rant. I just woke up and bought my Britax affinity (black frame and blue colour pack) stroller for around 330$ (including the shipping and import fees) this is a stroller that costs 641.62$ for the base and 206.11$ for a colour pack (the seat cover and canopy) on Amazon.ca to buy it new. They no longer sell it at toysrus.ca but it was 600$ For the frame and 150-200$ For the colour packs there when I was shopping around a couple years ago. The other strollers I was looking at were starting at 350$+tax.

while both my kids are old enough to walk to/from the school I was needing a new stroller for ds2 (he's 4) to use this winter. He's clumsy and slow at the best of times but throw in a snowsuit and ice/snow he will be falling a lot. Since I'm already expecting the sidewalks won't be plowed (they almost never are) during the winter I know I'll have to walk on the road with 2 kids. It's safest to have ds1 walk on the inside lane holding the stroller handle while I walk on the outer lane pushing ds2 in the stroller. We are easier to see and go around that way.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Mom ripped some of my coupons in a fit, but in the end of the day, I mend them back
    Newfiescreech and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

When a company screws up your online order and " gives a gratutious one time offer of 10% off "

Wow. You shouldn`t have. I am truely, blown away by your kindness and generosity.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-my daughter/hubby lives an hour away (they just had their first baby a son)whom I have only saw twice so far -wish she was around the corner or same city -ahhhhhhh
    -but on a good note I get to go stay at her condo for 2 or 3 days in oct -yeah

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I am planning to take my kids to the free Cineplex movie tomorrow. I was hoping some friends would take their kids too. Dh has to work and I was hoping to socialize a bit with actual adults lol. (Not talking in the movie but talking on the way to/from the movie)... Anyway they have other plans so I'll either be taking the kids alone or not bothering to go at all, depending on my mood tomorrow.

I texted hubby that I was sad about going alone but he wouldn't understand since he gets adult interaction every day. He texted me back asking if I was ok. I said I think I'll need some retail therapy. He didn't even know what I was talking about. I had to explain to him that retail therapy is an actual term meaning I will have to buy myself a few things to feel better lol.
    Last edited by francine1985; Fri, Sep 23rd, 2016 at 06:57 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    -my daughter/hubby lives an hour away (they just had their first baby a son)whom I have only saw twice so far -wish she was around the corner or same city -ahhhhhhh
    -but on a good note I get to go stay at her condo for 2 or 3 days in oct -yeah
    Congrats on the new addition to the family! I had to laugh at your post a little because with traffic, my morning commute is just over an hour...and I live in the same city I work in lol
    CADDLE APP REFERRAL LINK: http://dev.caddle.ca/signup/referral/565f84b25049b

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hate when fellow students text throughout a lecture and I have to be constantly distracted by your phone vibrating on the table. Put your phone away, you should be learning or go home and text.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

how sick can I get -strep throat on sept 8 -had meds and took probiotics
    -now last night went to doctor -chest infection -and on meds again with probiotics
    -mind you hubby was sick with a cold last Thursday and granddaughter who's almost 3 is in daycare 2 days a week and I watch her 2 days (she had a cough)last week
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm too hot with my sweater on but I'm too cold without it...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Bought a 8x magnified mirror to stick on my bathroom cabinet for tweezing eyebrows and the stupid suction cups don't stick.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Job interview anxiety.

I`ve had tons of interviews, but anxiety puts such BS in your head and makes you so nervous

Page 141 of 193 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 ... LastLast

Thread Information