User Tag List

Page 2 of 1954 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

***You'd better be watching the ROSE BOWL PARADE, @walkonby !!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Good morning all.

Today's Jake's 3rd b/day. Those puppy days sure don't last very long. How time flies.

Attachment 324615
    OMG!!! Happy Birthday 3rd birthday cutie pie Jake!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    ***You'd better be watching the ROSE BOWL PARADE, @walkonby !!!!
    God darn it!! I KNEW there was something I was supposed to do today...o.k. I will head down now....hope it is still on!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Back to work tomorrow, it has been nice having some time off and taking a social media break
    That's the only good thing about getting older, you don't have to get up to go to work in the morning.
    Enjoy the rest of your day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

LOL, @walkonby....what on earth made me think I'd have to remind you??! Silly goose..I hope you enjoyed it. We pvr' one, watched the other one, then I (alone, sigh) watched it again! Yes...it IS on my bucket list!

A very happy birthday to Jake, @22hicks..he's such a cutie-pie!!

Life is finally back to some semblance of order, and, unusual for me, all our decorations are down. Often I've left them up for "Little Christmas", esp when the kids were young since we celebrated a "little" Christmas, but now I just want my neat and tidy little place back again. I hate clutter, knick-knacks that serve no purpose other than to provide dust. After Christmas, 'neat' is what I see around me, as wonderful as it all is before Christmas.

Our diets begin shortly, likely tomorrow, so DH has to do a grocery run for some stuff...time to re-lose that weight I probably put on doing nothing for 2 1/2 years! Counting calories time. It's so hard the first few days, but when the results start showing it's not much trouble at all.

Have a great day, everyone!!! Sorry for those who have to go back to work...the rest of us will live vicariously through you....{{{snicker}}}...not a chance!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Jan 2nd, 2017 at 01:52 PM.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ugh....I am totally dragged out and no idea why? Lynn I went down to " try " and watch that parade, got about 1/2 hour into it and kept dozing off. So I clicked the record button, maybe I'll have better luck when I am more alert? For the most part Parades, whether on tv or in person are normally not my thing....Santa's was the only exception as I was invested collecting the letters from wee kids along the parade route, but the parts with the marching bands bore me so. ( sorry any marching band members )

Is it Monday? I have lost track already. Flipped to page 1 yesterday on both of my 2 new 2017 wall calendars!! Doug the Pug has a beautiful white scarf wrapped over his head ( a Snow Puggy ) and the 2 baby Sloths featured in the other calendar ( Dali and Chocolate Chip ) are super cute!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    ugh....I am totally dragged out and no idea why? Lynn I went down to " try " and watch that parade, got about 1/2 hour into it and kept dozing off. So I clicked the record button, maybe I'll have better luck when I am more alert? For the most part Parades, whether on tv or in person are normally not my thing....Santa's was the only exception as I was invested collecting the letters from wee kids along the parade route, but the parts with the marching bands bore me so. ( sorry any marching band members )

Is it Monday? I have lost track already. Flipped to page 1 yesterday on both of my 2 new 2017 wall calendars!! Doug the Pug has a beautiful white scarf wrapped over his head ( a Snow Puggy ) and the 2 baby Sloths featured in the other calendar ( Dali and Chocolate Chip ) are super cute!

Doug the Pug and Sloths named Dali and Chocolate Chip. Honey, you are frootloops!!!

In honour of our going to see Rogue One today....

...so funny, I actually HEAR him saying it!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ Wrong franchise, Lynn - enjoy the movie, though! It's supposed to be better than the last one.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Doug the Pug and Sloths named Dali and Chocolate Chip. Honey, you are frootloops!!!

In honour of our going to see Rogue One today....

...so funny, I actually HEAR him saying it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    ^ Wrong franchise, Lynn - enjoy the movie, though! It's supposed to be better than the last one.
    Bwahahaha!!! o.k. I AM frootloops, I'll admit it...... but Lynn repeat after me " Star Wars...Star Trek.. they are not the same "
    I am awful right?? Enjoy that great movie ( which I have not even been treated to see yet ) but DH wants to go see Christmas Party.....I might give in and go, it looks just awful ( and funny too )

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I didn't watch the parade, but the net is full of the surfing dogs

http://cheezburger.com/1309189/rose-...s-surfing-dogs

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahaha...see? Those two themes are almost interchangeable to me! If I give it much thought, I can differentiate them...but I just watch the shows even for I can't always follow the thread on the storyline.

I don't recall the last movie, but I do recall thinking it was, 'meh'. Natalia, yes, we both really enjoyed this one, and in 3-D, too! Awww...I won't give it away, but what a beautiful little ending....

As for those surfing dogs, lol, I watched them and they were adorable, although you know I'm partial to the little Doxiie..

Ugh...the times I have to correct autocorrect! How do I turn it off??
    Nat...becomes natural...Dixie...Gahanna...I didn't want those!

Anyway, home now, just had dinner and we're watching the juniors' hockey. I hope our goalie help us this time....
    Yes, Walks, I'm actually watching hockey! I found the movie stimulating enough...
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Jan 2nd, 2017 at 10:38 PM.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

You guys are all nuts lol but it's all good, I'm right there with ya. Anyway I showed up to work at 12.30pm and found the store closed and lights off. Turns out the guy that was to open the store at 7am thought his vacation ended tuesday lol. So I opened the store at 1pm and called the manager. I had 1 customer between 1pm and 7pm wooooo. Also I stopped by dominos on my way home and they had no record of my missing pop but gave it to me anyway.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Mon, Jan 2nd, 2017 at 08:20 PM.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    You guys are all nuts lol but it's all good, I'm right there with ya. Anyway I showed up to work at 12.30pm and found the store closed and lights off. Turns out the guy that was to open the store at 7am thought his vacation ended tuesday lol. So I opened the store at 1pm and called the manager. I had 1 customer between 1pm and 7pm wooooo. Also I stopped by dominos on my way home and they had no record of my missing pop but gave it to me anyway.

but...but...it's mostly Walks, right???

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I have 3 hours respite arranged for tomorrow. I am going to try to get my eyes tested. I really need new lenses and I think that that might be contributing to my migraines. OR I may go to the walk-in clinic to get a better evaluation of why my no is so high. Ah, what fun I could have!!! Now I COULD go purchase a license for Sadie!
    We will see. G'night folks!
    ROMEO, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

but...but...it's mostly Walks, right???

Page 2 of 1954 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast

Thread Information