User Tag List

Page 142 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 242 642 1142 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend. I can't believe May is here already the days are going by really fast. Have a awesome Monday everyone. More rain for us

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.
    Another week begins...another set of challenges to conquer!
    @Lynn49, @22hicks, and everyone else, thank you so much for worrying about me.
    I am doing just fine. there are a lot of things going on right now, but everything is being taken care of in due course and time. At the moment it is simply easier to keep things contained to there respective scopes.
    Rest assured I will fill everyone in on the on goings once things have settled.

I do very much appreciate everyone's thoughts, advice, and words or encouragement. I know it's difficult to help out a friend, when they're being difficult and not revealing much.
    Your continued support has not, and is not going unacknowledge or unreceived.
    Thank you everyone.

Foggy day out here today.
    Drive safe if you're out on the roads.
    Otherwise, have a great start to the week everyone!
    Last edited by danger_dan; Mon, May 1st, 2017 at 08:51 AM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hurray for Double Posts!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and Happy May1st (already)Name:  7741bad72987a286feee7580059485c8.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  10.1 KB

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Happy May 1st all.....it is snowing here outside Thunder Bay, Ontario.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!! @danger_dan, your post had a positive slant to it, so we won't panic about you just yet. Although I do worry....your stress level, your niggling illnesses., but okay...for now, you're off the hook. Or perhaps I should say, on a sort-of reprieve. For now.Keep your spirits up, we've all gone through tough times and have survived and some out the other end even stronger than we were before. Wishing you all the very best as you move forward, Sweetheart. @Dededi....."mouse Monday"!!! Omg, what a cutie-pie! I just love them but it's so sad that they don't live very long as pets.... @]Tweets77], omgosh...I know! My cousins all live there and one of them emailed me the other day telling me that it was snowing after that ice-storm! She had to deliver her hubby to the hospital for a stent since he suffered a heart attack, and had to pick him up at 6am the next morning with snow on the ground! What miserable weather you're having out there!Although I "LIKE" you all, I still get that message that says I can't actually hit that 'like' button.More rain today, but I'm fine inside, today is waxing that little night table I chalk painted as I continue planning our bedroom redecorating. I hope the rain subsides, my DH and our SIL are heading to the island on Saturday to Sunday to open up our trailers at camp and it's much funner if it's not soggy out there.Stay well, everyone...
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, May 1st, 2017 at 01:14 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sorry for the horrible spacing above....it looked fine in my typing window but it all squished up, up there!!
    I tried to correct it several times already.
    Just another frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

not much new here today, dreary rainy day. The temp dropped quite a bit yesterday which meant I had to close all those windows up again and flip the heat back on!
    @Lynn49 so sorry about the aggravation you are having when posting. How was your NFL Draft day thingy? I am kind of clueless about that part of it, BUT I did hear something about the Browns ( is that Cleveland? ) getting something first?
    Right now we are all baseball, hockey here.
    @danger_dan I am certain you will navigate your way through and out the other side of whatever is going on at work. Take care.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead!

happy Monday!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Everyone have a good day and @Lynn49 calm down lol.

So much pain in back and legs, went to bed at 1am and was up at 3am. However I finally got the folding cycle pedal exerciser I ordered from walmart. Used it for 10 mins and i'll use it for another10-15 mins later tonight.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

bah lol

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hey, @walkonby .....the NFL Draft was wonderful!! I cried, I yelled, I was so happy for so many of my 'boys'...DH and I watch college football almost as much as we watch the NFL so we're very familiar with so many of them.
    Yes, the Browns are indeed Clevelend, and boy did they clean up! They had 1st pick (because they finished last, last year), then traded twice for 2 other picks in the first round (day), and I waited until after 11pm (past my bedtime) for my Pack to pick and THEY ended up taking that 2nd trade with the Browns so I had to wait until the next day for our pick. All the best wide-receivers had been taken and we got 3 defensive players, then very low in the draft, finally two on offence. Hmph. I'd have taken a couple of receives for Aaron to throw to, but who am I, right? Although....I think I am. Right.
    Time will tell in a few months..
    @cabmonk ....honestly, Hon, it's too frustrating. I can't "LIKE" anyone, and once again, can't get to the likes I received.
    So I'm not ignoring anyone.......my hands are tied.
    So what did you think of that pedal thingy? It's a work-out, isn't it? I know...anyone who actually CAN work out is rolling their eyes right now, hahaha...but unless you're hurting or have survived 3 leg/knee surgeries, it's hard to imagine how difficult that can be. Keep up the great work, Cabbie!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh @Lynn49 I hear ya and understand your frustration. Yeah the pedal thing seems good so far. My leg is so sore it was nice to use because I couldn't even walk around the block but could use this. Also got my order from well.ca, back pain stuff, a gout spray that I wanted to try and chia seeds. Anything that needs to be done with whole chia seeds? Mattress should be here by thurs and a memory foam mattress topper.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@GoodBoy not sure how good or bad you are lol. Thanks for the rep. I should be ok by end of the week I hope.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

life is a thing that makes me wonder
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Thread Information