User Tag List

Page 273 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 773 1273 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

All's well here, although normally we'd be heading for camp, today DH is heading to a glass place to get our van windshield replaced and I'm heading to our DH's clinic (he has one with a few other doctors, just for their patients only) to find out what the heck I've done to my foot and yes, @walkonby, I think a walking boot would do the job and help with my walking on my heel, not to mention they're incredibly attractive and sexy, too.
    @Natalka, sorry you're still feeling yucky (has your appetite improved?), and that Milan will likely have to look for another employer and residence; not a good combination, for sure. However, happy your DH's recovery is coming along nicely!
    @walkonby, @22hicks, enjoy your game today!!
    @22hicks, I hope and pray your DIL is improving to perfect health every day!
    @cabmonk, the only worry I'd have is those things staying flat and together without creating a tripping hazzard. Have you considered a nice rug overtop of your carpet? There are some good deals out there and it would be so much cozier than vinyl or spongy stuff in the winter. You can even get carpet squares that go together in whatever pattern you want!!
    Aren't apt owners responsible for replacing threadbare carpeting? Good luck, Sweets!

Carpeting: .99 / sq ft at Lowes (sign up with your email, get $10 off $50!)
    https://www.lowes.ca/carpet/mohawk-s..._g2462824.html

5x7 area rug WM: $50
    https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/hometre.../6000196560970

Ayyway...just thought more "snuggly" for you.....and they'd lay flat. And be snugglier.

Toodles for now, everyone...have a spendid, sunny day!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 thanks for all the info.

I already have a nice rug, I was just looking for something that actually covered most of my room not just a small area. Landlord actually does a lot where needed, he could be worse. There are actually even a few rooms that have recently had carpets replaced with laminate flooring. I assume he would only do my room after I move out lol. I will look into different options.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@cabmonk , love the idea that he's getting laminate flooring into apartments, so much easier to keep clean for tenants and him. I love staying at hotels that have laminate or hardwood flooring in the rooms, they feel a whole lot less "icky".
    Good luck with your choices!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks, hope you are having a good day as much as possible.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It's soon game time!!
    hmmm, @cabmonk I might think twice about investing even $70.00 in that venture, only because it is a temporary residence and what would you do with them if you had to move again? Just thinking about your pocket book here.

Oh rats @Natalka about Milan having to consider new digs and possibly a new job at the same time. Stressful. Still, best of luck to him on both counts.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Hoping the Jays pull out a win today!

It's going to be a warm day - and it's really windy.

Today is my +Dad's birthday, so thinking of him a lot today. He was born in 1920; sure wish I could have seen him get 'old'....

So our son will be moving next week - he's currently living in a house with a couple he's known since high school, and they just bought a home on an acreage about 20 minutes out of the city - and they wanted him to move with them.
    However, he got some not-so-good news as well - it looks like his employer won't be hiring him back full-time after his medical leave. They have offered some hours, though. So he's not sure what to do; he'll have to figure that out.

Hoping to head for a nap soon. The meds are wreaking havoc with my guts, no surprize there. I still feel like crap.
    Husband is doing really well!
    So sorry hear about your son natalka ..im sure he will fine another full time job soon ..best of luck to him .. isn't it so funny .. what employers does with people when their off on medical leave .. glad hear your darling hubby coming along good after his surgery ...now Natalka hope and pray that your feeling lot better soon .take good care yourself sweetie
    Natalka, 22hicks, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    @Natalka , very glad to hear that your Husband is doing well and as you say it, getting his colour back!
    @avoncallingu , happy to hear that nothing more came of the mishap with Sadie.
    @22hicks , thoughts and prayers for your DIL.
    @Lynn49 , hope your foot/leg/shin feels better soon (is it a shin splint maybe?)
    @walkonby , sounds like you have your meal preps down to a science! Wanna come cook up a storm for me?

@dededi , @cabmonk , @flemth, @Newfiescreech ...Good morning

man...I seem to miss a lot when I'm not here posting...I'm sorry if I've missed anyone else and any news/updates in your posts.
    Thanks danger dan ..good afternoon to you ..sorry ! Don't be on much in morning ..say good morning to people here ...seems i have go work early in morning.. though im on vacation this week ..so its time catch up on much needed sleep 😴 lol have wonderful day and take good care yourself
    22hicks, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Natalka-I have been wondering if it is legal for Milan's employer to reduce his hours after a sick leave. I thought that he would have the right to going back to his old position. Sounds like he's being punished for being away. Would there be some official that could speak on his behalf?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Thank you every1. She has bi-lateral embolisms in her lungs, so large they're cutting off the blood flow to her heart, along with multiple other clots in her lungs. They've removed the intubation tube, but still on oxygen & the heart monitor. She's doing some better this morning, but still 'critical'. I THINK she'll be ok. Praying.
    Hi 22hicks ..sooo sorry hear about your daughter in law ..sending my thought and prayers to you and your family sweetie will keep her in my prayers ..take extra care yourself sweetie

Name:  IMG_0697.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  32.8 KB
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @danger_dan

Good morning everyone else too lol.
    Good afternoon cabmonk !! Hope you have wonderful day ..take good care yourself

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning. No relief from the pain, and to be precise, it's not my ankle, it feels like somethig is torn on the outside of my foot, between the top and side, in that soft part, if that makes any sense. If I put my foot down on the floor itvfeels like a knife is stabbing me, like a shock. Funny, though, I can massage it with absolutely no pain at all...but step on it? Not a chance! So I don't think anything is broken.

So! No camping this weekend.
    @22hicks, how is your DIL this morning?

Have a good day, everyone.
    Hi lynn ..omg ..wow ..your not having much luck sweetie ...hope and pray that your feeling lot better soon ..will keep you in prayers that your feeling better very soon .take extra care yourself sweetie
    thinking about you

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Good morning everyone nice to meet you lol.

Pawn stars: chumlee getting final inspection before buying a house.Rick says to just make sure there's no mold etc.Chumlee: there's nothing wrong with my house, can't you guys just be happy for me.Oldman: if you can afford to buy a house, chances are there's something wrong with it lol.
    I enjoy watching pawn stars to cabmonk..get good laugh especially with old man drinking his coffee and rick keeps telling his dad have less coffee ..his dad never listens lol 😂

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trying catch up with my friends posted ..while i was gone for few days in Ontario .
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Natalka-I have been wondering if it is legal for Milan's employer to reduce his hours after a sick leave. I thought that he would have the right to going back to his old position. Sounds like he's being punished for being away. Would there be some official that could speak on his behalf?
    It is 'legal' because he had to be laid off to get medical EI.
    Private company, no recourse.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby Oh I have thought about the money and I'm 50/50 on it right now, i'll think about it first.
    @Newfiescreech Yeah I enjoy the show, haven't watched as much as I used to though.
    22hicks, walkonby and dededi like this.

Thread Information