User Tag List

Page 333 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 433 833 1333 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Hello every1.

I hope you're all having a good day.

On the negative front, I ended up back in emergency, then a hospital room for a day & a half, but everything seems ok now. Still really sore & uncomfortable, but alright.

On the positive side, Jake's coming home in about an hour. Can't wait to see him.
    Omg 😮 22hicks ..so sorry hear you ended up back in hospital .. hope all is good with you now sweetie...please take good care yourself sweetie..dont do much only put feet up and relax sweetie ..Thinking about you
    Name:  74D38ED5-30E2-45A9-BCD5-7F6D59F25079.gif
Views: 135
Size:  22.0 KB
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    On a more serious note

does anyone know how to recycle reading glasses. I have several pairs of mine I don't need anymore and some of Mr P's as well. I'd like them to go to people who need them rather than sling them in the bin.
    Hi Darth Penguin ..not sure how its done in Ontario..here in Newfoundland most eye examination office have boxes at office place your old glasses in..all glasses 👓 collected will go to less fortunate people around world ..im sure someone should be able point you in right direction.take care hope you fine place drop glasses off too .
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, @22hicks ....I'm going by the "no news is good news" wrt my two untrasounds; if I haven't heard anything yet, chances are I'm all clear of whatever they were looking for.
    I'm over my bronchitis, it seemed to break Wednesday night, my first good almost slept through the night, or I was off to see our doc at his clinic Thursday. My asthma, same thing...seemed to get better early this past week (everything seems to blend together), maybe due to the frost we had, but I'm thankful for whatever it was that stopped it. I continue to use my two puffers, but they're actually controlling my asthma right now. Yay!

WHAT new hairdoo does Walks have??!! Is she just as purdy as she was before??

I'm so happy that you're feeling better!!!!! Now STAY that way!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning Fam...

So the other day it was stupid drivers in the rain...this morning, clear roads, and it's as if they're over compensating for last time and speed over a few days...
    ...two cars in a row cut me off...I'm in the fast lane doing 125 (a little bit of speeding, but moving steadily with traffic so it's not completely dangerous)...these TWO, yes TWO idiot 'bank robbers' (one tail gating the other) came flying up the right hand lane and cut me off as I'm 10m away from passing a slower dump truck in the slow (right hand lane), and they cut me off going at least 140, if not faster. All this while there is a car in front of me, also about 10m a head of me.
    F****NG P!SS ME RIGHT OFF!
    I laid on the horn and flicked on the High Beams the entire time they sat in front of me...
    Ended up waking the lady up as she was sleeping in the passenger seat next to me, I felt so bad since I basically scared her awake as I hit the brakes, horn and lights all at once.

SO ANGRY!
    Had to mentally talk myself down...needed to drive safe, and not retaliate. Not worth harbouring anger.

Any ways, have a enjoyable day everyone.
    So glad hear that everything is good danger dan ..there’s a lot drivers on roads that should go back driving school or have their license taken away ..their crazy people they don’t value their own life’s or even next driver driving along beside them ..everyone in hurry go where ?? It’s getting worst all time ..be safe sweetie and have wonderful weekend take care

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm relieved to hear you're doing better @Lynn49. I get those as well; asthma & bronchitis together really hurt. And, no news about your ultra sounds, fingers crossed.

Congrats on your new car @avoncallingu .

Even purdyer if that's possible - @walkonby that is.

Oh, for those of you on Facebook, my dog walker just posted a couple short videos of Jake's and my reunion. Have a peak.
    Last edited by 22hicks; Sat, Oct 28th, 2017 at 07:56 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, my goodness, @22hicks !!!
    You two were beside yourselves meeting again!!! Loved how he tried to get to every inch of you, on the sofa, on your head, wrapping his leash around you!!
    THAT was pure JOY!!!!
    I loved seeing you that happy!!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Oh, my goodness, @22hicks!!!
    You two were beside yourselves meeting again!!! Loved how he tried to get to every inch of you, on the sofa, on your head, wrapping his leash around you!!
    THAT was pure JOY!!!!
    I loved seeing you that happy!!!!
    Funny, I was pretty sore afterwards, but it was SO worth it.
    It was wonderful being with him again. I so love him.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Hi Darth Penguin ..not sure how its done in Ontario..here in Newfoundland most eye examination office have boxes at office place your old glasses in..all glasses  collected will go to less fortunate people around world ..im sure someone should be able point you in right direction.take care hope you fine place drop glasses off too .
    I'm in Quebec. But my eye-quacks office does take them, I asked this morning. I just have to find them all and take them in.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby ! ALTUVE missed that!?!? Gah!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    I'm in Quebec. But my eye-quacks office does take them, I asked this morning. I just have to find them all and take them in.
    SORRY !!! Darth Penguin thoughts you were living in Ontario ..i guess I screwed that one up proper .. glad you found place drop glasses off..sorry again Darth Penguin
    22hicks, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  8E550300-C2C0-4A8D-B270-135D6F797789.jpeg
Views: 140
Size:  62.6 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lynn49, cabmonk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! A rainy day in QC so a perfect time to do the dishes,baking a banana bread and do a little bit of cleaning.Or just relax watching Halloween movies or chilling.Wishing everyone an awesome day!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Good morning everyone, @22hicks hope you had a restful night. Can't wait until my groceries on Tuesday lol. I'll have more on my upcoming food budget after I spent $80 from my last food budget for that nutri bullet blender. I think the smoothies are a big part in helping me lose 20lbs in the last 2 months. I won't weigh myself again until mid December.
    22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Getting my free flu shot today. Since it is free will see if I can price match to get two!!

Sent from my iPhone
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Thread Information