User Tag List

Page 340 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 440 840 1340 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 29342
Like Tree118493Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning! Can't get back to sleep but have to try. More driving today so I hope the rain clears up.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning Fam. @avoncallingu , hope you get a bit more sleep. Drive safe when you are out on the roads today, it's still pretty wet.

Weekend is finally here.
    Gotta make quick work of the stuff piling up on my desk today. Need to head out a bit early to get my oil changed and winter tires put on the vehicle.
    ...and then I'm off for a week. My usual staycation in November each year. I'll be around so I'll check in every now and then.

Have yourselves a wonderful, albeit rainy) day folks, and a great weekend!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning to youuuuu!!!

DD and her DH are flying off to TO this morning..they have tickets for the Bat Outta Hell concert, staying at the 'original' Trump hotel, I forget what it's called now, so they'll have lots of fun, home mid Sunday. Which means of course, we have our GS, picking him up after school today. That'll be fun too, although exhausting...
    @avoncallingu , I hope you're bright-eyed for your drive home today...please be careful. I've come to really dislike the 400 and 401...stick to the 407 when you can. So did you and your brother enjoy the long island medium??

Off to grab a couple of coffees and to think about a craft or two to do with GS this weekend...good thing it's not to early to think about Christmas crafts! He's 9 now, so kiddie crafts are out.

Have a wonderful day, everyone, drive carefully if you need to be out there, stay safe and have a wonderful weekend!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Another rainy day .....TGIF!!! Wishing a great day to everyone!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Did catch another few winks. We really enjoyed the show and the staff were very accommodating in 're-seating us so that my BrotherR didn't have to climb stairs. Some of the things that "spirit" brought to people were quite amazing.

The drive in was very challenging. The stop and go traffic began in Orillia- 12 km from Rama. It was raining all the way. So we were in traffic for over an hour for a 15 minute drive. So I chose valet parking. Well, I finally let my brother and his walker out but he got soaked finding a way over to the entrance. Then people began to sneak in the line from the side. Dan- I experienced some of that road rage you were talking about. But we finally git in and the show had not started.
    There were some very heart wrenching messages. One lady had been babysitting 20 years ago. She had asked if she might go home to change her clothes and have a show. (I guess she was a kind of Nanny.) While she was gone, the little girl crawled out her bedroom window and unfortunately died in the process.
    This woman never expected to hear from that little girl's spirit.

Theresa' s main message was one of comfort for the grieving. Your loved ones are safe and at peace. They are with you and encourage you to leave the past behind and put your best efforts into your future with the ones you love.

Got to go. The cleaning staff is chomping at the bit to get in.

Only an hour's drive over to Collingwood where the conference starts tonight.

Enjoy your staycation Dan. Enjoy your weekend with GS, Lynn. Have a great day, everyone!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Fri, Nov 3rd, 2017 at 09:54 AM.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1, and it is, at least much better than the last few.

Sounds like you had a good time @avoncallingu , although the driving wasn't much fun.
    And @danger_dan - have a well deserved week off.
    I hope you all have a good day too.

You all know that I believe in the power of prayer, and that the Lord is watching over me.
    A couple of days ago, when I'd just about given up, and was so worried about what would happen to Jake, the Lord watched over him for me too.
    It was a cloudy, rainy, miserable day, but looked what happened. You can't tell me that wasn't the shining light of God.
    So, thank you all. It means so much to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Here's another.
    The pics were taken by the lady who was looking after him for me.
    This is Jake, and her dog, Abby.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh my, @22hicks....what a blessing you received~! Such wonderful confirmation that everything will turn out just fine. It's amazing how we can sometimes overlook those "little miracles" in our lives and chalk them up to coincidences, or dumb luck, or worse, just walk around with blinders on, not noticing anything .. but for those of us who believe in those little blessings, life sure can be beautiful!! Doesn't it just make your heart happy when things like that happen? So life affirming.

I wasn't going to say anything on here, but for about a month now, DH and I have heard the most beautiful little "ting" in our living-room when we've been sitting there. No house-shaking, nothing clanking around otherwise, but when I say that sound is beautiful, well...even two champagne glasses clinking don't make such a lovely sound. It's a higher pitch..it reminds me of the movie "It's a Wonderful Life", when that little bell on the tree swings and tinkles. Anyone would think I was nutty as my fruitcake if DH didn't confirm that he heard it, too.

Life. Interesting, huh??
    Last edited by Lynn49; Fri, Nov 3rd, 2017 at 02:26 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! It frozen this night.I am just relaxing and chilling today.Wishing everyone a great saturday!!!
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope all have a good weekend. Made a turning point this morning. Saw the Finish MIR in the paper and then saw I have so much Finish from previous MIRs that I will give this one a pass! I never thought I would reach that point.

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about @GoodBoy , but maybe I'm just slow.

Good morning every1.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about @GoodBoy , but maybe I'm just slow.

Good morning every1.
    Sorry if I was unclear.

In the newspaper this morning there was a coupon insert. In that insert was the Finish dishwasher tabs mail-in rebate form for up to $8 on Finish Quantum dishwasher tab products. Normally I jump on these since they are a good deal, but I realized I have so many boxes of tabs from previous mail-in rebates that I am going to give this one a pass. That is not something I normally do !

Good morning to you. Hope you are recovering well. Am sitting in the front room and enjoying the fireplace there for a change normally I sit in the back sunroom and the fireplace there. Cats are sitting on the warm radiators.

I am just watching the trees blow in the wind and waiting for the sprinkler company to come and blow the system for the fall maintenance. This morning I did all final yard prep except raking. Trees have not dropped their leaves yet.

Enjoy the day all!

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank you @GoodBoy .
    Enjoy that fireplace. I haven't had the energy to chop any wood yet, but soon.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, good, @22hicks ! I thought I was in another dimension, reading but not understanding what you posted, @GoodBoy ! At first I read MRI and wondered if you were ill! Slightly dislexic, but now confused too! Frightening for an old lady!

GoodBiy, sounds lovely in your neck of the woods....very serene.

It's not serene here, with our GS here, although right now he's helping my DH with putting together a puzzle on the diningroom table but with his earphones on, watching a talking dog movie, haha. Then they'll make evem more slime! Yay.....lol.

It's a dull day here, but no snow, yet.

Take it easy,, Hicks, everyone, have a relaxing day!
    {{{Wondering which newspaper has that Finish tabs coupon}}}

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will type more slowly in future

The insert with coupons was in the Toronto Star. It had two sets. Redplum and SmartSaver. The Finish MIR offer was in the SmartSaver.

Sent from my iPhone

Thread Information