User Tag List

Page 372 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 872 1372 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I remember one of our neighbours in Vancouver. It was a series of weird with these people. First thing they had a cat with no eyes. They invited us over for thanksgiving one year and before we got there they burned their kitchen down but still insisted on having dinner. As I'm sitting there eating I couldn't help but keep looking towards the kitchen which was a total write off. One day the husband said here I have a lamp for you. I haven't used it in a while but it's in excellent condition, here I'll show you. I took a step back because it really didn't look safe. he went to plug it in and it blew up lol. One day maybe I'll write a book with some of these things.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoodBoy like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You have had some experiences @cabmonk ! If I wrote a book about when I travelled it would need to be delivered in brown paper wrapping!!! Not my experiences of course !
    Newfiescreech and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey at least it wasn't my kitchen. Oh yeah there was also a time when I was like 7 and I was in Florida with my dad and he thought I had been kidnapped or something. He woke up in the morning in our hotel and I wasn't there because I snuck out to spend the night with the family next door haha.
    Newfiescreech and GoodBoy like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    Hey at least it wasn't my kitchen. Oh yeah there was also a time when I was like 7 and I was in Florida with my dad and he thought I had been kidnapped or something. He woke up in the morning in our hotel and I wasn't there because I snuck out to spend the night with the family next door haha.

Soooo .... do you often go to neighbouring houses to sleep there?
    cabmonk likes this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Lol no no, It was just the family of a boy I had met in the hotel earlier. I forget if they asked me if my dad was ok with me being there or they did ask and I said yes.
    Newfiescreech and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Cabbie-your dad had every right to be worried-the news is filled with stories of little kids disappearing while on holiday.

Well, the day took the "umph" out of me.

Tootie the patootie was by herself for a longer time today while we had appointments. Her whole body was shaking with excitement when we got in.

Good Boy - what about that horrible weather they've been having in England. I think Santa crossed The British Isles off his list.

Lynn- you are truly "Mrs. Christmas!"

Back to watching schlocky Christmas Movies.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Oh yeah for sure I don't blame him. This also was a long time ago when I was 7 and I'm 44 now.
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Cabbie-your dad had every right to be worried-the news is filled with stories of little kids disappearing while on holiday.

Well, the day took the "umph" out of me.

Tootie the patootie was by herself for a longer time today while we had appointments. Her whole body was shaking with excitement when we got in.

Good Boy - what about that horrible weather they've been having in England. I think Santa crossed The British Isles off his list.

Lynn- you are truly "Mrs. Christmas!"

Back to watching schlocky Christmas Movies.
    Hahahaha...well, @avoncalling, I sure feel like it some days! To top things off we're having the kids and gs over for dinner tomorrow. I always like to have that one, relaxing, special dinner with them here before things really get out of control with all the Christmas preparations. I really, REALLY love this time of year. We just have some wrapping to do, appys to make and an outfit for Christmas dinner to pick out, and done!

So you did some running around today? In that horrid cold?? I guess appointments are necessary evils, so I hope that tomorrow you'll be at home, relaxing. Did your migraine eventually go away?

Take care, Sweets!!!
    @22hicks , thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers always, my Friend!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hiya ... forecast for the time I am planning to be in London is 8-10C ... I will keep a stiff upper lip and carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Morning, not as much activity around the whole site lately and on this thread. Some people have moved on and others are not well. All the people that are not doing too well like @Natalka and @22hicks I hope everything improves for you guys quickly and you are back to normal soon. @avoncallingu I hope everything goes well for you too.

I want to get my haircut and this is one style I was looking at but might not suit me but sometimes you need to take chances.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Nope, @cabmonk ...I just can't click "Like" on that......I guess it's the style for you kids nowadays, but.....
    I'm old fashioned.....

So worst job in the whole world when preparing dinner for company? Ironing a white cotton damask tablecloth! No wonder they had those huge tablecloth ironing devices in the olden days! This is a workout! Hey! I worked out today!!!

Well, enough of a rest....have a wonderful Friday, everyone and a great weekend!!

Newfiescreech, Natalka and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Yeah yeah pfft lol. No I understand, anyway I'm still deciding. Have a good day and weekend.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@Lynn49 Yeah yeah pfft lol. No I understand, anyway I'm still deciding. Have a good day and weekend.

If you want to try it - why not?!! It will always grow back if you do not like it Ignore the Fuddy Duddy!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Lynn49 Yeah yeah pfft lol. Nïo I understand, anyway I'm still deciding. Have a good day and weekend.
    Lol, you too, Cabbie...have a wonderful weekend!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Thread Information