User Tag List

Page 379 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 429 479 879 1379 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone! 2 more sleeps!!!
    @avoncallingu , have you considered taking Tootie to the Pet Smart groomers? You might be too late for Christmas, but after, it should be easy enough to get her in. I think Walkonby uses their services. Sounds like she needs an all-over puppy cut to get all the matting off close to her skin...it could all be pulling on her skin, making her uncomfortable. It's so terribly sad how some fur babies are neglected.

ANYhoodles, how is everyone today?
    @22hicks , I feel so sad that you may be facing additional surgeries, my heart just breaks for you. I just wish there was more we could do....{{{gentle hugs}}} and prayers.

Have a safe day out there if venturing out...is anyone travelling this weekend?
    Natalka, 22hicks, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

A fast "Hello" - fog and heavy snow predicted but it LOOKS like fairyland out there. Got to take Miss Tootie out for her morning constitutional. My dh used to very kindly do the first morning walks with our doggies to let me "ease" into the day. Major things and little things that I miss about him. Now-how did I get there?

I talked with his sister yesterday who said that his mum-who suffers from dementia -had told the caregivers at her nursing home that he had visited with her last week and they had a lovely talk-so I am glad to know he is comforting her.

Well, doggies don't walk themselves- although my precious Jesse used to. He would pick up the end of the leash in his mouth and run around our back field. What a guy! I guess it is a day for remembering.

Enjoy your day folks!

It's a "Newfoundland -style" kitchen party to celebrate by dear friend's 65th tonight. Hope the roads clear by then!

I have my song all ready to sing.

Take care!
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Unfortunately, I've been up for hours - woke up with pain in my legs, the same in both which was really odd - and husband massaged most of it away. I'll try get a bit more sleep soon.
    Wow, I got so tired just chopping up three onions... I'll make cabbage rolls today, the first time ever to make them ahead of time, to cook tomorrow. I'll have to do them in stages through the day.

Milan said he's okay enough to come tomorrow, but wants to get back home in daylight, so we'll have our Christmas Eve meal early afternoon - just glad he is able to come. Sad that he won't stay overnight, because we always have a special snackie/appies meal Christmas Day - but I'll make up everything anyways, and just send the foods home with him.

avon, good luck walker shopping. I'm so sad I can't use my walker in the house, it's too big. Paid through the nose for it, too - it was 480, and I was given a discount to 450. Still haven't sent in the paperwork to insurance to see if they will cover it - I have a letter from the dr and physiotherapist explaining why I need it - has to be for chronic, serious conditions. I still have to do the same for the brace and cane. Sask. Health covered 450 for the brace, I only had to pay 90. Cane was 35, so that's not a big deal. However, those two should be covered as well - those and the walker at 80%.

Wishing you all a lovely day!
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Natalka nice to see you posting. Hope you manage to rest up a bit.
    @Lynn49 Just going to my cousins place Christmas eve after they are all done with mass. I usually don't go to the mass because they go to the french mass. They pick me up after it's over. Also was told will pick me up around 4pm for Christmas day dinner.

Hope everyone has a good day and Christmas holiday. I am going to start making that butter finger dessert thing I posted. Just waiting for the cool whip to thaw a bit.
    Natalka, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Good morning friends well almost Christmas and here we are the old and the sick still marching on we sure are a tuff lot aye? thanks to cabmonk for putting a bit of humour to our day even though we are not to sure who he is talking about. Wishing you all a merry day and even with walkers and canes and high blood pressure we will be cooking and decorating and cleaning and singing songs having a drink or two because this is Christmas.
    Natalka, 22hicks, Tweets77 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@bluerose lol. Actually have a good day and Christmas holiday.

22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good snowy morning every1. I hope you have a great day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good luck @avoncallingu , but what a day to be on the roads. Please be careful.

And you @Lynn49 , try to behave yourself. I know it's difficult though, esp. with crazy friends. lol
    That is neat seeing your home town in a movie. But that makes it extra special.

Just 2 more sleeps.
    This one's for you @Lynn49 .
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awww.. @22hicks . that mouse is the sweetest thing!! Thank you!
    As for misbehaving, left most of that back in the 70s,..maybe early 80s, so I'm done with most of that. You'll notice the word, "most". We're off to my friend's home to visit with her and her hubby, and to exchange gifts for Chrstmas; I also picked up 3 treat bags for their pooches.
    @avoncallingu , I don't know what a Newfoundland-style party is, although I have seen clips on tv with people dancing and playing instruments, singing..that kind of party?? Oh, I sure know you're going to have fun! Now YOU behave, ha hear?

Ok, off to blow-dry and curl my hair and hope that I didn't leave the purple shampoo on too long and ended up with mauve hair instead of white hair...hahaha!!

Oh, be careful out there, everyone, because people just don't care where they drive or walk, so much on their minds.

Enjoy the day!

This is for you, Hicks!

22hicks, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier afternoon everyone!!!! Father and I did the Christmas food shopping this morning.The people in grocery and public harvest(marche public) are terrible.Spend 50$ and used 17$ in coupons.We have meat pie(tourtiere),meatball with sauce(ragout de boulettes) ,.some cheese,some salmon ,some fruits cake and sucre a la creme for the december 25 supper since my father work the december 24.Might try to bake this week my ham and cheese bit.Wishing everyone a great afternoon,evening and night.Freezing rain and snow are announced for QC.Grocery stores are closed the 25 and close at 5pm the 24 december
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Awww.. @22hicks. that mouse is the sweetest thing!! Thank you!
    As for misbehaving, left most of that back in the 70s,..maybe early 80s, so I'm done with most of that. You'll notice the word, "most". We're off to my friend's home to visit with her and her hubby, and to exchange gifts for Chrstmas; I also picked up 3 treat bags for their pooches.
    @avoncallingu, I don't know what a Newfoundland-style party is, although I have seen clips on tv with people dancing and playing instruments, singing..that kind of party?? Oh, I sure know you're going to have fun! Now YOU behave, ha hear?

Ok, off to blow-dry and curl my hair and hope that I didn't leave the purple shampoo on too long and ended up with mauve hair instead of white hair...hahaha!!

Oh, be careful out there, everyone, because people just don't care where they drive or walk, so much on their minds.

Enjoy the day!

This is for you, Hicks!

I love that @Lynn49 .

Have fun; I know you will.
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

There's a debate if Die hard is a Christmas movie. I say it is and here's why. Sure it involves terrorists but It's set at Christmas time, When John gets to his wife's office they're having a huge Christmas party and there are a couple Christmas songs including let it snow. it might not be a traditional Christmas movie but it does have a bunch of elements of one.
    Newfiescreech, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Yes, Die Hard IS a Christmas movie!

btw, cabbie, I really like your new haircut!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Awww.. @22hicks . that mouse is the sweetest thing!! Thank you!
    @avoncallingu , I don't know what a Newfoundland-style party is, although I have seen clips on tv with people dancing and playing instruments, singing..that kind of party?? Oh, I sure know you're going to have fun! Now YOU behave, ha hear?

Enjoy the day!

This is for you, Hicks!

This made me laugh right in the middle of a big cry (missing my spouse who died recently). That's what chemo did to my hair, and it has never recovered! Thanks for the laugh.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Yes, Die Hard IS a Christmas movie!

btw, cabbie, I really like your new haircut!

Thank you, I really needed to do something with my hair even though I probably really can't afford it right now. It felt so good to get it all done.

Thread Information