User Tag List

Page 528 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 526 527 528 529 530 538 578 628 1028 1528 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, i hope U have a grand week!!

Name:  ‘Monday-Has-Been-Canceled-Go-Back-To-Sleep.1-333x500.jpg
Views: 388
Size:  20.3 KB

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I start to be tired of french couponning..I got spotted because I offered 7$(iogo,natel ,oka booklet) in cheese coupons for a 4,00$ chapmans and I got *&*(&(*(&*.....if you dont want the coupon pass your turn....so *(?&*(&*( iogo drink are free with those coupons.I would appreciate if the girl messaged me instead of doing a spotted with my name saw by 600 people.. that.really ruin my day
    22hicks, avoncallingu and dededi like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks @danger_dan I will need to try and find something healthy to eat when I go with my aunt for birthday lunch this week.

So far today have done the ddp yoga diamond dozen workout which was 45 mins. Also did a quick 10 min workout that you do in bed to just stretch. The app said I burned 800 calories. So far so good with my ddp workouts.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good day, all!

Well, my second night of monitoring is over, and I'm so glad. It was not horrid, but not pleasant, either. My husband will take the monitor back to the clinic; a respirologist will go through it and hopefully the results will get to me in a few weeks.

Hope you all have a FAB day!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good sunny morning, everyone!!
    @Natalka, isn't it awful to have to wait that long for results? But like you said, you slept your 'normal' sleep pattern, so something should show up and hopefully that'll benefit you in the long-run.

No plans today, although I announced to everyone on Saturday that I want to go back to New York for my b'day in September. Hah. So there. DH said absolutely, and DD and her DH may be joining us. I just can't wait to go back there! But this time we'll fly and stay in the city-centre.

Have a wonderful, sunny, warm (I put our air-conditioner on last night!), we've-been-waiting-so-long-for, lovely DAY!!

My red tulips are blooming like crazy, I'd love them in the house, but hate to cut them!!!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, May 14th, 2018 at 12:08 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I was here looooong before all y'all @danger_dan , I just wasn't in the mood for searching for a picture to post. It was early, dark, and all I wanted was my coffee But since I'm here now, here ya go........

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, Lynn, nice that you can get what you ask for! How fab!

Yeah, I meant my normal lately sleeping, which is about 45 minutes each time, three times a night and - if I'm lucky - one during the day. Doc wanted to keep me on the sleeping pill through this, though.

Enjoy the heat! I sure don't, and yesterday was quite warm. I fear the temperature disagreements this year will be even worse than usual, especially since husband has not regained any of his lost weight. He won't be in a room where the fan is on, so once I need the a/c, I fear I may lose him! He wears warm shirts and jeans with a sweater, and I am in as little as possible - sorry, but when it's hot, sometimes nothing.
    Tomorrow will be 29, so we will see how that goes. Even though I can keep it fairly cool in the house by keeping it all shut up, one does want moving air.

And the mosquitoes are back, along with ticks. Oh and tent caterpillars. Hopefully the latter two will not affect us.
    A family from near here had so many of the caterpillars last year, their story will be on National Geographic this week, a show called Invaders on Thursday I think.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Wow, Lynn, nice that you can get what you ask for! How fab!

Yeah, I meant my normal lately sleeping, which is about 45 minutes each time, three times a night and - if I'm lucky - one during the day. Doc wanted to keep me on the sleeping pill through this, though.

Enjoy the heat! I sure don't, and yesterday was quite warm. I fear the temperature disagreements this year will be even worse than usual, especially since husband has not regained any of his lost weight. He won't be in a room where the fan is on, so once I need the a/c, I fear I may lose him! He wears warm shirts and jeans with a sweater, and I am in as little as possible - sorry, but when it's hot, sometimes nothing.
    Tomorrow will be 29, so we will see how that goes. Even though I can keep it fairly cool in the house by keeping it all shut up, one does want moving air.

And the mosquitoes are back, along with ticks. Oh and tent caterpillars. Hopefully the latter two will not affect us.
    A family from near here had so many of the caterpillars last year, their story will be on National Geographic this week, a show called Invaders on Thursday I think.

OMGoodness, I hate those caterpillars!! We had them in our campground last year and I about stayed IN whiile they were out there! When they die they leave those horrid brown splotches behind....{{{shudder}}}, I just hate them. DH said they shouldn't be here this year, something about cycles or whatever, I don't care, I just don't want to see them ever again! I remember one year in our former home, since we (the kids now) back onto a greenbelt, when they were so bad, it almost looked like the grass was undulating in the back yard! The back of the house was covered with them. Yup. I stayed in!!

DH and I are the same...I need it cool in the summer, so he puts a sweater on. When you're hot, there's nothing to be done, right? But warming up isn't a problem.These days, though, I find with being on a diet, I'm freezing more often than not. It's 29 out there now, probably time for Jenny and I to hit the swing out there!

Have a great day!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Glad to hear that your dessert turned out so good @Lynn49
    I despise tent caterpillars too, I think worse than spiders. At least with spiders, you get one in the web. How many frickin' caterpillars are there in one of those tents? GROSS!! My problem right now is the house centipede. Yeah, that's a thing. They're terrifying. I've killed three of them so far. They like damp, dark areas and of course the faucet in the kitchen just so happens to be leaking right now. We've already bought a new one so they'll clear out soon enough. I read up on them and it turns out that they are a beneficial insect. Like a spider, they eat bad bugs that get in the house. I don't care. If you have more legs than I do and you're in my house uninvited then you must die. Just for fun, I decided to post a picture just so you can experience my horror.

Trust me, it's worse actually seeing one in person. Fun fact - when you chop them in half, they continue scuttling. It's like being in a bad horror movie. Not looking forward to clearing out under the sink so the new faucet can get installed. Wish I had a cat. Probably the cat would run away too.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Oh, ew the dreaded centipede. When we were in our last house, Milan had his bed in the basement rumpus room and one would occasionally show up for him there.

BUT one day, a brave one ventured upstairs - I was sitting on the couch, and this THING ran so darned fast across the carpet, it scared the living crap right out of me, and I was all a-screaming and stuff. Ugh, it was terrible - and I wouldn't go back in the room til someone found it and killed it.

And it's maple bug season, too - haven't had one in the house yet. They are disgustingly big and gross. They look so scary but I know they aren't harmful.

Gee, how about just a regular housefly? Those are fun, the cat chases those.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I don't know what a maple bug is. I must find out.....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Oh, those things. The like to eat my lilies before they bloom. They also die when I find them.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

enuf bugs... we need Lynn's bats!

Missed the Vesna (Ukrainian Spring) Festival this weekend, but have been enjoying watching vid clips from it.
    This is a kolomeyka, where everyone gets to strut their stuff, after the formal dancing groups are done their performances.

Click on pic to start video

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yes, enough talk about bugs!!
    Here you go, @Natalka ....Liquorice Allsorts meets fruit for the first time!
    These just make my heart happy, and I love how she speaks to them with so much love and respect.
    Enjoy!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

And the first face I ever fell in love with:

Thread Information