User Tag List

Page 1528 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 528 1028 1428 1478 1518 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1538 1578 1628 ... LastLast
Results 22,906 to 22,920 of 29349
Like Tree118512Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @avoncallingu , I'd have LOVED a call from your BrotherB! Unfortunately I'd be unable to give him a big hug over the phone, but if they wanted to stop over for a cool one, they're more than welcome! It's quite the long drive home!!!

So...why are they going to the Sault???
    You probably told me, but my mind's a sieve.

I did get my shot this morning, 11am-ish...no line-out outside, maybe 6 people in front of me, got seated in my cubicle at 11:06, but waited 20 minutes for someone to stick me! The group across from us...boom, boom, boom...done! But us?
    Sigh...........story of my life.

However, it's done, I got the Moderna, happy with that, and in 20 days, I should be 90% immune!! Yay!!

Anyway...YES! Tell your brother to stop by for a brew...when are they passing through? Tomorrow we're expecting a real down-pour!!
    Glad you got your vaccine. Any side effects, Ms. Moderna 2021
    Lynn49 and cath007 like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

My good deed for the day! This morning, i was in line at the drive-through at Tims. Because of lack of staff the Tims indoor take-out was closed. So while in line at the drive through, this woman comes up to my car and signals for me to open the window. I thought it might be someone asking for money. This was at about 6:45AM. Anyway, i opened the car window and she said if she gives me the money can i order her breakfast because the indoor take-out was closed. I said sure, no problem. So i ordered what she wanted and she was waiting for me. I didnt want to take her money but she insisted and she paid for my coffee also!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Glad you got your vaccine. Any side effects, Ms. Moderna 2021
    Hello, @ShwaGirl!

Actually, yes, I did have side-effects.
    I hadn't heard there were any so when I had them I never considered that it was because of the Moderna.
    Naturally I woke up with a very sore shoulder, but I always had that from my flu vaccines.

However, the next morning I could hardly get out of bed I was SO tired! Big deal, I thought, it was a busy day, the day before. I had no appetite...coffee for breakfast, a mandarin for lunch and I slept in until dinner, which I merely pecked at. And I rarely nap.
    I've since heard that others had the same effects the next day. Now I don't know if it's the same for those who recieved the Phizer vaccine. A friend of mine got the phizer today, so I'll find out how she feels tomorrow.

Did you get yours, yet? Which one? Any effects?
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Apr 15th, 2021 at 10:09 PM.
    Natalka, cath007 and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sadly im dealing with a health issue that is very painful for me
    Skippy, cath007 and SnowFlakey like this.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-...stRecentReview
    My amazon reviews, check them out sometime!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^^^ ha ha ha
    I JUST didn't get it right away and then I asked myself , what did this guy do? Oh yeah, he spilled the beans!
    Great meme @GoJays

So here we are, it's TGIF, but for us it's just another day like every other day. sigh.
    Just watched the newest Falcon and The Winter Soldier episode though and it was awesome. I do appreciate the subtle humour they sprinkle throughout the story.

Name:  tgif for me.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  42.9 KB
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 4 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning ladies .

It’s Friday for me all the days are the same I am doing nothing new .

Have a great day all
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning gang.
    Skippy, Lynn49, GoJays and 3 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!

What in heck is going on in Ontario?! Covid numbers are worse than ever?!
    What don't people understand?!
    I'm furious, I really am.

However....have as good a day as possible while avoiding everyone out there.

New lockdowns are needed!
    Skippy, Natalka, GoJays and 3 others like this.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Good Morning! Will wonders never cease! This morning while going to Tims, a guy ran the STOP sign and i had to brake hard. He turned into the Tims drive-through ahead of me. I sat in the car behind him cursing and he must have seen me because he paid for my coffee! Glad he did that. Made my morning.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Good Morning! Will wonders never cease! This morning while going to Tims, a guy ran the STOP sign and i had to brake hard. He turned into the Tims drive-through ahead of me. I sat in the car behind him cursing and he must have seen me because he paid for my coffee! Glad he did that. Made my morning.
    Unfortunately people are so focused on getting their Timmies fix that nothing else in the world matters till they get it.
    Glad that it all worked out for you @SnowFlakey and that it had a happy ending!
    Lynn49, walkonby and cath007 like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Well it's Friday and for this roo,it's been a long difficult week in dealing with my left hind paw. That said, I can still get out of bed and move about the house for which I am thankful. Not much on the agenda this weekend as need to watch what I do.
    Glad I came here to see familiar faces. Hope you all stay safe and well and take care of one another wherever you may be!
    Blessings to you all!
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Well. I've got the next two nights off from work which is nice. Was going to be 3 nights off, but my manager changed the schedule (Due to people quitting and hours to use up for our department). So now, I'm back up to 40hrs next week, and need to find one more shift for the last week of April (Currently at 28 = 32hrs, so I can take on one more shift, unfortunately, our department has to schedule us 28hrs, which automatically becomes 32hrs, because if they schedule us 32hrs, it MUST become 40hrs because of the Union, so they get around it by scheduling us 28hrs, and no one complains since we get 32hrs paid and work 32hrs)

I had to vote today for some motions with my Loblaw Common shares. Board of Directors, Executive Compensation (Voted Against), and one last item that of course they suggested to vote Against which was a shareholders proposal... At first I couldn't find it in the documentation, but it was on the VERY last page... And it was to make that original $2.00/hr pandemic pay permenant. So I voted FOR that motion of course, being a FRONT-LINE employee of the company. That $2/hr permenantly would be very nice to have... Would put my Top-Rate (By October this year I will achieve it), at Minimum Wage($14.35) + $1.00/hr Night Premium + $2.25/hr Contract Increases + $2.00/hr Pandemic = $19.60/hr which would be a bit nicer of a wage....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Happy Caturday all.

Name:  covid caturday.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  49.6 KB

Well.......not so happy for Ontario after Doug Ford smacked all of our knuckles again with the newest covid restrictions.
    Yes Sir, we WILL stay put. My family has been adhering to the rules that were always there, but we're delighted to get lumped into this newest lock-down thing. Just more of the same for us.
    Back to the fridge I go....stress eating is my pastime.
    Skippy, Natalka, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information