User Tag List

Page 2112 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 1112 1612 2012 2062 2102 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2122 2162 2212 ... LastLast
Results 31,666 to 31,680 of 38275
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

..decided to have ham and scalloped potatoes today, just took the ham out of the oven and waiting for the potatoes to cook..creamy & cheesy!

yesterday, I decided to use up some leftover honey goat cheese from the weekend (served it on triscuit black cracked pepper & olive oil, so good; would be even better topped with the honey goat cheese, fig & drizzle more honey) so made burger, topped with caramelized sweet onion cooked in balsamic vinegar, etc & crumbled the goat cheese, it was really good, honey mustard & ketchup! (switched from Heinz to French's )

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Chicken breast and Annie's mac & cheese

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    That is probably the only fast food place I have never tried, I did not even know they had hash browns. I think I might give them a try one time
    @Thatdone they have them now as part of their breakfast all day. I don't like their fries. However, nothing beats a Teenburger!

Tonight for supper was schnitzel, a few perogies, some spaetzle.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

We just had grilled cheese tonight.

When my son was a lot younger I went into his room one day and he had taken the electric fry pan, cheese, butter and bread and set it up in his bedroom so he could eat and game at the same time. Kind of hard to get mad at him and laugh at the same time

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Busy day volunteering for me, but I’m lucky to have lots of leftovers in the fridge tonight.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Last night I made Steak Sandwiches with Mushrooms & Onions on a Garlic Cheese Bun with Homemade Potato Wedges. I was also going to make a salad but some how I feel like I lost time making dinner and ran out of time for the salad so maybe a salad tonight.

Tonight, not sure yet thinking maybe some Teriyaki Chicken which is pre marinated in the freeze with some rice and mixed stir fry veggies. I already have some leftover rice in the fridge which I wouldn't have to make.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Homemade beef pot pie and salad. Chocolate eclair for dessert.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think we're going to make tacos. Our soft taco tortillas are thawing out now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

We have a couple of those 10.00 coupons when you buy Royale that are about to expire so looks likes Swiss Chalet for us tonight

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BBQ pork chops , salad , garlic bread and Diet Pepsi
    sueshe, KelJo, SassyAshley and 3 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    Last night I made Steak Sandwiches with Mushrooms & Onions on a Garlic Cheese Bun with Homemade Potato Wedges. I was also going to make a salad but some how I feel like I lost time making dinner and ran out of time for the salad so maybe a salad tonight.

Tonight, not sure yet thinking maybe some Teriyaki Chicken which is pre marinated in the freeze with some rice and mixed stir fry veggies. I already have some leftover rice in the fridge which I wouldn't have to make.
    Well, that all sounds so yummy!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We have the AGM for our club tonight and going to a pub afterwards with a group of friends. We both volunteered at a care home this afternoon and just had a quick snack before our meeting. I’m starving so I’m gonna vote and try to get out before 8:30!

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

...its my birthday on Monday so festivities started last night lol hee hee hee....last night I made a large pot of ham & corn chowder from the leftover ham, it was delicious & devoured..the dinner rolls were still warm when I bought them yesterday...I'm going out for dinner this evening but have a turkey cooking in the oven now for later, it smells sooo good...lots of food and drinks tonight, everyone is invited!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Have a fun birthday weekend keljo!
    Its mil 84th birthday and she wants to go to Boston pizza, there are 18 of us, and reservations are made. The only thing is....she wants dinner at 5:00😄. Oh well, we will suck it up because it is her day after all❤️

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Last night had supper takeout from a nearby pub, son had really, really liked a burger he had there. Appie was garlic dry ribs, wowsers they were awesome! The men had a half-pound BBQ bacon burger, with whiskey sauce, loaded, and plank fries. I had a smaller burger, mushroom mozza, loaded.

I must say it was the best burger I have ever had from a restaurant. Patty was obviously homemade, and even the pickles in the burger were those quick-pickled cucs - so very good.

Tonight, I am having a half order of shrimp, with coleslaw.

This past week, my appetite sure was back in full force, lol! The nurse will be happy to hear that tomorrow.

Thread Information