User Tag List

Page 669 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 169 569 619 659 667 668 669 670 671 679 719 769 1169 1669 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 29327
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Those are wonderful! How talented you are!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Those are stunning, @Newfiescreech ! You could sell those on etsy...I love them bith, but that clothesline one just has my heart! Just beautiful, Screech.
    I too have my crafting times, both for quilting and painting; I'm still trying to decide what my watercoloured Christmas card design will be!

Sweet dreams to you and everyone!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Attachment 345441

Hi Lynn .. some I will do sea glass picture and some is pebble art ..some I will put both into picture..now sorry I don’t have it framed ..when I remove plastic off frame ..I notice some finger prints..so I got windex out and Yepper I broke glass into three pieces..this weekend I will get new frame.. this one is called ..Newfoundland puffins Attachment 345442
    this one is called .a lovely day on clothes
    i enjoy doing them and Sell few too ..its something to do for few hours nite time and on weekends..especially when winter comes ..spend my time in garage crafting lol
    They are wonderful!!!! Such creativity and talent you have!
    I am a puffin fan, way back from when I was a kid!

Goodnight, everyone!
    Milan just left, he helped make a big roast chicken dinner, cleaned up, and now he has a long drive home....

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post

@walkonby , we don't have smartphones but we do have a 65" smart tv. Seems there's no escaping surveillance these days. Check with your kids' wrt their phones' settings to see if they gave game sites etc permission to evesdrop on them. The future is here!

My Pack is playing tonight and we'll be flipping to the baseball games .... go Millwauke and Boston!! I'd never go for any Texas team!! Blah! Phooey!

Toodles!
    hee hee...I did the opposite @Lynn49 I watched every second of the Leafs game, switching over to baseball at every commercial and in between periods took in a good chunk of the GB packers game.....I kinda see now what you see in Aaron Rogers. They pulled out the win JUST for you!!
    I must have been very tired because I dozed off in the recliner promptly after the games were all done.
    Rats....guess I'll be awake for a few hours now.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Annnnnd.... I'm back. Had to go to internet darkness for a few days as we went wayyyy over our monthly limit before the month was up. Now to convince dh to go unlimited. I estimate it will cost twenty to thirty dollars extra this month. Stupid internet providers and their overpriced monthly plans.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

And thanks @danger_dan for being the only one to notice that I was missing. For you, a coffee
    Everyone else

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays I am happy you are back . I know what you mean about how costly the internet can be.
    Hope everyone had a great Monday. It’s very chilli out today so stay warm everyone. Have a great day all

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Attachment 345441

Hi Lynn .. some I will do sea glass picture and some is pebble art ..some I will put both into picture..now sorry I don’t have it framed ..when I remove plastic off frame ..I notice some finger prints..so I got windex out and Yepper I broke glass into three pieces..this weekend I will get new frame.. this one is called ..Newfoundland puffins Attachment 345442
    this one is called .a lovely day on clothes
    i enjoy doing them and Sell few too ..its something to do for few hours nite time and on weekends..especially when winter comes ..spend my time in garage crafting lol
    The are beautiful @Newfiescreech

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    And thanks @danger_dan for being the only one to notice that I was missing. For you, a coffee
    Everyone else

Thanks for the cup @GoJays , and welcome back. Internet blackouts are a bummer indeed. It's all those memes you're looking at and posting here each morning that are eating up you're data, *nudge* right, *nudge* right?

Ridiculous what the ISPs are charging now, even for the most basic of basic.

Oliver has that look of anticipation in his eyes...almost as if he's thinking..."Do you like it!? I can get another on if you don't like this one!"

He's a very handsome little man that Oliver!
    DANGER

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone.
    Cold one out there indeed. In the negatives this morning with a bit of frost on the ground. Good thing the Lady checked the weather last night and we covered up some of the veggies still in the garden. I think it's just about time to pull everything up and call it a season for that patch of the property.

Another busy day here.
    Have a wonderful day everyone.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oiy! Good morning, folks! I was so cold walking the doggie last night. The wind blew over my chair on the patio and also the mum plants. Those poor things have taken a beating!

Welcome back, Go Jays!

Good to hear those Packers pulled off a win. (Or Lynn would be pouting her Packer Pout)

I think I will "Pack Up" -good segway, huh? -(too bad I don't know how to spell that word) all of my electronic devices and take them over to my friend's house to see if she can help me sort things out.

I'm very happy to hear about the upcoming arrival of a baby for Harry and Meghan! They are such a sweet couple! And all the cousins can play together!

I didn't get much sleep so the alternative is to just have another little snooze. See ya later!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

So, starting at midnight there'll be not only drunk drivers out there, but drunk and stoned drivers! Oh progress is wonderful, isn't it? Good luck to anyone driving the 401 and other highways tomorrow. The inmates are in charge of the jails. Good job, Canada. I just can't wait to walk through tge campground breathing in that fresh air. LACED WITH THAT NAUSEATING STENCH OF POT.

Yes, MY Pack won last night, no pouting here, @avoncallingu , and @walkonby , isn't Aaron Rogers tge best? Cutest!? He's amazing, just needs to be protected, and so do his talented receivers. I loves him?

Well, have a lovely day, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Thanks for the cup @GoJays, and welcome back. Internet blackouts are a bummer indeed. It's all those memes you're looking at and posting here each morning that are eating up you're data, *nudge* right, *nudge* right?

Ridiculous what the ISPs are charging now, even for the most basic of basic.

Oliver has that look of anticipation in his eyes...almost as if he's thinking..."Do you like it!? I can get another on if you don't like this one!"

He's a very handsome little man that Oliver!
    He's lovely, isn't he? I wish he was mine.

A good chunk of last month's allotment went to Playstation and to YouTube.
    Damn that YouTube! It's so simple to get lost in it and watch all day.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahaha!! Omgosh, @GoJays ! I read your first line and of course had Aaron Rogers on my mind!! What?! Lolol!

Wrt all that technical stuff, we pay $240/month, everything bundled, unlimited internet, plus pvr on each tv in the house (3)...I don't know how that compares to other plans but we're happy with our service. We're with Eastlink.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We have only 175gb/month internet and the home phone with cogeco for about $100/month before overages. We're with two other providers for tv and cell phones. Our problems would be solved if only Shaw Direct would move east into Ontario. I love them for the tv but they only do tv in Ontario. Sad face I have to move in with Natalka if I want tv, phone and internet from them.

Thread Information