User Tag List

Page 630 of 654 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 ... LastLast
Results 9,436 to 9,450 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

my rant is socks -cant find ones that will fit my size 9 feet without breaking the bank-lol
    mind you did get a pkg of joe fresh last week 4.99 for 4 prs and they fit but are pretty thin

yesterday bought a nice pkg of ladies esprit very warm winter socks at Costco 11.47 for 4 prs off course I didn't read the size range at top size 4-10(9-11) range is better but looked at them and thought oh yeah they may fit nope -so will give them as gifts /stocking stuffer etc

oh and I don't feel like buying men's socks but may have to resort to taking a few from hubby's drawer -lol
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    my rant is socks -cant find ones that will fit my size 9 feet without breaking the bank-lol
    mind you did get a pkg of joe fresh last week 4.99 for 4 prs and they fit but are pretty thin

yesterday bought a nice pkg of ladies esprit very warm winter socks at Costco 11.47 for 4 prs off course I didn't read the size range at top size 4-10(9-11) range is better but looked at them and thought oh yeah they may fit nope -so will give them as gifts /stocking stuffer etc

oh and I don't feel like buying men's socks but may have to resort to taking a few from hubby's drawer -lol
    i buy my socks at old navy.. i'm rather picky when it comes to socks.. they have to be a thin sock (i can't handle a sweat sock or a tube style sock) i also prefer the ankle sock.. i find the higher the sock goes up the more it digs in, it took me awhile to find a sock i liked i'll admit... i will now ONLY buy that one brand one style of sock lol it makes it much easier when it all matches (no need to ever find it's pair when every sock is it's pair lol) and my socks are grey, kid's socks (who now has the same size feet as me!!) are white, and hubby's are huge lol easy sorting

i also stock up on them every year on black friday.. when the store usually does 50% off everything (i think they also do this on boxing day too)
    Last edited by Midnightly; Tue, Oct 23rd, 2018 at 10:47 PM.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I'm size 12 and take chances on Point Zero socks (99cent pairs!) found at Value Village, Hot Sox (so many conversational prints) at the Bay when on sale, sale socks found at Millers Shoes clearance outlet and CK socks at Winners (Eastgate Sq location has 2pk pairs, one solid colour, one floral print) that should fit you too. Reitmans socks-very hit and miss-sometimes too tight at top of socks and my foot cannot go through!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When I asked sibling on the weekend what planning he is doing for guest's visit and he replied there was no need for any planning...(realized yesterday it was his version of "talk to the hand, I'm not giving up my free time planning anything").

Then yesterday, I also realized how freeing it might be if I could just leave the house as a man might who does not regularly tidy up or dust or toss things out. It might shorten some visitors' stays if they don't feel like I'm standing on occasion. To dream
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Yup, my DD is size 11 so we go through this plenty! She likes socks that are barely socks! The kind that don't even cover her ankle bone. She prefers thin ones for work, school and warm soft thicker ones for certain occasions. I have bought some at GT, although if the sizes say from 9-11 they almost never fit her, which means I get them...lol.
    Wish I could be more help @coupon girl wrt to actual name brands or stores but I just buy her some when I come across some that actually look large enough.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Seems I can't participate with BzzAgent anymore because I don't have facebook. Screw you facebook.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Seems I can't participate with BzzAgent anymore because I don't have facebook. Screw you facebook.
    I don't have FB either....pfft!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I don't have FB either....pfft!
    I knew there was a reason I liked you two... I'm not on it either -- Down with facebook!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

dang old Patriots making our Lynn49 very upset tonight !! I had to stop watching, just getting too riled!! Oh well at least Brady got sacked a few times..tee hee.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    dang old Patriots making our Lynn49 very upset tonight !! I had to stop watching, just getting too riled!! Oh well at least Brady got sacked a few times..tee hee.
    Hey, I just admitted to liking you just one post above... dont make me regret it!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Hey, I just admitted to liking you just one post above... dont make me regret it!
    ha ha , a NE fan are ya?? sorry 'bout that.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and GoJays like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    I knew there was a reason I liked you two... I'm not on it either -- Down with facebook!
    Mmmm i dont have facebook either ..here here ..agree with you bhlombardy down with facebook..hahaha ..dont ya think there would be sooo many people so sad 😭 if they didn’t have Facebook anymore ..Ha hahaha
    Ciel, walkonby and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I do have Facebook but I refuse to sign up through Facebook. They don’t need that much info about me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Use FB to follow some neighborhood groups and stores. Got my NF Free Bologna coupons via FB. It is not that bad. I never post and they have no info. It can be used judiciously and to advantage.
    Ciel likes this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

FB market place is full of stupid MLMs like Monat or doterror.
    dededi likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Page 630 of 654 FirstFirst ... 130 530 580 620 628 629 630 631 632 640 ... LastLast

Thread Information