User Tag List

Page 726 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 226 626 676 716 724 725 726 727 728 736 776 826 1226 1726 ... LastLast
Results 10,876 to 10,890 of 29328
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yay! Cab monk! According to my Dr. I have to start doing weight -bearing exercises to strengthen my bones.
    Pretty grey day here today and the North wind makes it VERY COLD!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @walkonby Thanks, I'm here lol. I'll try to post more. Lately I think my depression has affected me a bit. I'm still doing my ddp yoga 4 times a week.
    Sorry hear cabmonk!! Got keep on going ..dont let this depression get you down ..got try and take your mind of whatever bothering you sweetie.. its hard but i know you can do whatever you set your mind to it ..go to mall and look around or mingle with family and friends .take good care yourself sweetie
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Yay! Cab monk! According to my Dr. I have to start doing weight -bearing exercises to strengthen my bones.
    Pretty grey day here today and the North wind makes it VERY COLD!
    Name:  6CD97268-5444-45FD-854D-7D4DFCB18A61.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  78.0 KB

save your money avoncallingu ...go to park and you can get all exercise you need ..dont need gym membership..just joking sweetie
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Avon, I am a good cook, but gourmet is out of my league.

I would probably make pork wontons, because they are easy, you can make them a day ahead, and they are as yummy as fresh the next day.

So I got a call from the home care nurse - good to know some do phone - and told her it was fine to come right over.
    Well there was a knock in like two minutes, but it was Dr. Nellie, my fave doc from Seniors First. She said she was nearby and hadn't seen me in a while so just came to check on me. Wowsers!!!

She just started examining me when the nurse came - they didn't know each other (different programs), but the Dr shared vitals as she examined me. All is well, then the Dr left, nurse still had some questions.

First thing she said was "Is she your doctor?" - and I knew what she meant because Dr. Nellie is a bit of a whirlwind, dresses cool/funky etc.
    So I had to explain to the nurse how I am with both home care teams, and she said how very lucky I am - don't I know it!!!

Hm, I gained a bit of weight. Nice to have a good appetite, but I obviously wasn't very careful this past week.
    When I had to stand to get weighed and the nurse saw how hard it was to do that, and each step, was - then she said she understood why I wasn't very mobile.
    When we were done, she asked if she could give me a hug, she was very sweet.

Poor Vader cat got confused. She came out for love from Dr. Nellie, who returns her feelings - but then the 'strange' nurse came, so Vader went to hide.
    She got used to the same nurses coming, and now it's usually a different one each week.

I ordered a BP monitor from Amazon yesterday.
    Today, ordered a walker from a mobility company here - all they had in stock in the model I want was silver, so she ordered me red. I just figure why not have colour, and I dislike black things though sometimes they cannot be avoided.

My son said if I had to get a plain black one, he would have one of his Auto body buddies do up some flames or something. Actually he thought I should have purple.

...sorry this is so long, I just let it all hang out!
    So glad hear how your doing Natalka..dont worry about long your posting ..its so awesome know ..those nurses and doctor is taken good care of you ..ohhh nothing wrong with red walker .. it will make you feel right sexy now Natalka ..red is in ..just trying make ya 😊 smile sweetie...so glad you got good appetite those days ..have yourself wonderful evening and please take extra care yourself sweetie
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Good morning folks...

Fresh blanket of snow received overnight...
    Until the weekend I guess...supposed to be +10 on Sunday!

Have a wonderful day peeps!
    We know feeling here in Newfoundland too danger dan ..we got fresh batch snow last night too ..by lunch time we got misty rain and its taken that snow away again ..No I’m not getting upset ..cause snow is disappearing LOL ..have yourself wonderful evening and take good care yourself
    Lynn49, cabmonk and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Back from doing laundry at my aunt's house. At Wendy's I had a baked potato and a garden salad but also a small frosty. I know the frosty isn't vegan lol. Just wanted a treat, sue me lol. My aunt also gave me a couple bags of food from my cousin. She said she was trying to put more vegan foods. Yes I know I'm a pain in the butt.
    Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning!

@Newfiescreech, I think you've set the record around here for power-shopping!! That mall near Parry Sound...was the the Cookstown, now a Tanger outlet? We stop in there every time we head to TO...some really nice stores and bargains there, best place to buy Crocs sandals. You were only 1 1/2 hours from me! So your big shopping is done, now the madness of the holiday season starts for you, so much volunteer work you do! What's the population if your city? It sounds like an idyllic Christmas community!

@avoncallingu, that's one way to clear out your fridge before Christmas! That's something I have to get to here, but tossing stuff out that we purchased for ingredients, yet I couldn't toss what we didn't use. Until now. Give sweet Tootie a snuggle for me.

@GoJays, once again you've made me smile this morning...that "blind driver" van was hilarious!

@walkonby, I've always hesitated a few seconds, looked both ways if I was first in line, at a green light. Last year that saved my life: I got a green light, looked to my left to see a transport truck barrelling right through a red light! Walks, I would surely have died, getting hit on my side by that huge truck. I drove home trying to keep from crying from being so frightened, thinking of what might have happened. I get to that intersection now and still get chills. Thank heavens you also avoided an accident.

Ok! On with the day!
    Have a wonderful day, everyone!
    Good evening Lynn ..LOL power shopping it was lynn ..my poor 🦶 🦶 feet was so sore but today their gradually coming back to life ..yes !! Lynn it was cookstown ..im thinking I can remember tangler outlet mall ..i know i got some great bargains there ..ohhh really i was that close to you.. only hour and half way .wow!! Yes !! Now comes hard part trying wrap gifts , got start baking , volunteering and get my house ready for Christmas.only 26 days get everything done OMG !! Will i fine time get all those chores completed.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 2 others like this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @GoJays . Not sure if it’s my device but I seem to be having trouble logging in and staying signed on this sight. Hope everyone had a great day yesterday. Still did not finish cleaning. When shopping instead for some gift cards for Christmas gifts I am way behind with my Christmas shopping so going the easy route gift cards everyone.
    Have a few errands that needed to de done today..Have a great Thursday all
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.

Who's the idiot who forgot his entire work bag at home...?
    This guy! Yup...forgot it all...not just a few papers laying on the desk, or a stack hidden underneath an unlabeled page...the entire thing...
    So many jokes and one liners teed up here for our crowd...have at it friends.

Luckily there'e nothing critical I needed out of it today...
    *sigh* winning start to the day...for sure.

Have a wonderful day folks.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning folks!
    @Go Jays- great laughs this morning-as always!

@Dang er Dan - I guess that means that you can, basically, take a day off and sliiiide -conversations at the watercooler- 3 hour lunch- power walk up and down the stairs... Enjoy, because tomorrow is going to be a busy day, I would think.

Well the roof workers are being diligent today-pounding away for the past hour.

Oh, for any Justin Bieber fans-(yeah, right) apparently he has taken up residence with his new wife at the fabulous home at Puslinch Lake-basically just down the road from here.

Well, I need to get moving, I guess-so, have a brilliant day!

See ya later, alligators!
    Natalka, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I found some socks for you @Lynn49

Natalka, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    I found some socks for you @Lynn49

Lol....our DD received these this summer from a friend visiting camp....

Did you watch the Rockefeller Centre show? I pvr'd it thank goodness, I can scoot through all those commercials! Ugh....no one sings Santa Baby better than Ertha Kitt, but sigh.....John Legend and Brett Elderidge.....swoon..!
    walkonby likes this.

Thread Information